2.7 babyyyyy

Arenas
Shot out to Poolzyo and Vook. Getting first 2.4 glad and 2.7 in a single season. I would like to thank blizz for making fire rmpal very very tasty with the right partners!
by very tasty do you mean braindead?
11/09/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Latrinepit
with the right partners!

i think you mean with literally any partners
11/09/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Scary
with the right partners!

thanks for all the positive responses guys really appreciate it!
I got my first 2.4 and glad in the same season too, grats man.
grats on 2.7 but you can literally die in a fire for playing that cancerous comp :)
Shot out to Poolzyo and Vook. Getting first 2.4 glad and 2.7 in a single season. I would like to thank blizz for making fire rmpal very very tasty with the right partners!

inb4 you're a pilot meme. jk grats :D
Gratz bro! 2.7k Big number. Highest respectable achievement you can get in pvp. #Salute next is rank 1? : D ? haha Sick to see new players own up the ladder. Good Luck in ur next push!
gratz on 2.7 but oof man
anyone know what the glad cut off would've been if blizzard hadnt changed it
11/09/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Latrinepit

Tl;dr noone cares about your rating. Yes im 1800 and i dont create posts about it.
Good thing I got some buttery popcorn for all this salt bein thrown my way!
Grats my man! I got 2.1 finally today. Always feels good breaking through that wall. Haven't been above 2.1 since Cata when I got 2.2.
Gratz Dblock!

Never forget the WoD Arcane/Fury/Rdruid Dream Team.

I happy for you man, it's not your fault blizz created the monstrosity that is BFA, get your nut playboy.
11/09/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Myracle
anyone know what the glad cut off would've been if blizzard hadnt changed it

Prolly around 2.7, participation is really good.
11/09/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Mercader
11/09/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Latrinepit

Tl;dr noone cares about your rating. Yes im 1800 and i dont create posts about it.

hahah this guy is 1800^^^^.... thats like saying look i got them blue parces but im not bragging about it.... LOLLLLLLLLLL 1800 is nothing to brag about

BTW gratz on 2700, these guys are just jealous...
11/09/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Fadingtwo
11/09/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Scary

#BFAGlad

Get the achievements you've been missing for 9 years playing the most brainless and unbalanced comps in the game!
It’s so crazy how big of losers people are. Retards like this guy and stickiricki/dtide bragging on the forums about getting welfare glads and 2.7 in the most broken/inflated season. Do you never stop and think to yourself “wait that was too easy, maybe there’s something wrong here”? Ofc not, your junk food infested brains fool you into thinking you actually achieved something or improved when you’re the same dog!@#$ players you’ve always been.