Taming problems

Hunter
I'm trying to tame they molten front rares and they are not spawning do I need to progress thru the questline inorder for then to start spawning?? Plz help I can't find anything about this anywhere I even opened a ticket and they said they can't tell me anything it's against policy.......
Check petopia and each pet will have a link to wowhead with details on how to unlock them or where to find them
11/10/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Mockshot
Check petopia and each pet will have a link to wowhead with details on how to unlock them or where to find them
I did all it says is to open the portal to the place that's it
Yes, I believe there is a quest chain needed to unlock the portal. Wowhead should have the details on where the chain starts.
Just start at Hyjal, turn on "trivial quests" in your minimap and do every quest in the zone until it leads you Molten Front. Takes a few hours at lvl 120. The rare fire scorpion spawns in one of the magma pools and has a totally random timer.

edit - before you invest the time though; the scorpion looks really cool but is disappointingly small once you tame it in my opinion.
Yeah there’s a bunch of quests to progress to open up all the rates in Hyjal. Basically you have to complete all the major storylines.
If you already made it to the molten front, you don't need to have completed any of the molten fireland quests. They do have long spawns though, if I recall correctly