380 DPS & 378 Healer LF Mythic Guild

Stormrage
380 Ranged DPS & 378 Healer with 4/8 M Uldir experience looking for a new home.
Our available days are Tues/Wed/Thurs, but prefer a 2 day a week guild. Available times are 7:00pm-11:00pm EST.
We are currently horde, in order to faction transfer, the fit would need to be near perfect

Please post your responses below so I can add you on bnet and chat from there.
www.fury-guild.com

Tues/wed 9-12

4/8
Hey Agae,

We are in search of an RDPS and healers for our mythic roster. We are newly formed and our first night as a guild, we achieved 3/8M. With the right dynamic, I have no doubt that we will achieve CE this tier.

Here's our recruitment post that will give you a little bit of insight on us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769678115

Feel free to add me on Battle.net - name is Zurikyu#1360. I hope to hear from y'all soon :)
Still looking
<Hurtful> (4/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178 | Banshee#1130

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We are currently 2/8M, 8/8H with the goal of pushing as far as possible into mythic this tier. We have multiple mythic + groups that run on most off nights as well as several active PvPers. We are a very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST).

Please add me on battle.net so we can chat. We have immediate spots open for exceptional DPS/heals and will be 3/8M this week. Thanks!
Greetings potential guild mates!

High Needs:

Boomkin
Mage
Frost DK
Rogue

I am the recruiting officer for Tilted Halos on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

We are a guild who was established in WotLK- we have taken a break or 2 over the years (We took off NH+ last expac until the end of AtB). We are wanting to expand our team and work our way back to being a high US guild once more!

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open.

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting!

~Tilted Halos~ .

BFA Progression:

4/8M

Legion Progression:

7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
1/10M NH (we disbanded the week of mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
9/11M Antorus (Started as a guild April 5th in Mythic Difficulty)

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don't be shy to message me for more details!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Evôlution#1830 - Recruitment Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~~Personal Loot is the loot system. If something drops that "X" raider doesn't need, the officers then decide who should get that piece~~

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.