[A|H] Returning & Looking for 8.1 Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hiya! I'm an ex-AOTC Healer from Legion that hasn't done any raiding this expansion. I'm getting back into the nitty gritty, and am looking for a new home. I will play a DPS class, but have a month to gear and am far more concerned with guild culture at this point.

Weekdays: After 8PM EST, 5PM PST
Weekends: Anytime at all!
*Weekends Preferred*

Srs Bsns 100% Attendance
    Alliance or Horde - Any Server
    Heroic Difficulty, possibly Mythic!
    Looking for a family, not a fraternity.
    Please have an active Discord Server!

I'll have a good deal of questions, and would prefer to lurk on your discord server for a time before making any decisions. I'm a serious raider looking to kill some serious digital dragons, but it's very important that I truly like the people I kill them with! I look forward to reading and talking with recruitment folks. :)
<Karma Horde> on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team. Our current progression is 3/8M and raid is Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time.

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild's Discord server: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)
Hey Leviathan!
As easy as it might be to copy and paste a bunch of boring information, I'd actually prefer to leave you my Bnet and Discord info and encourage you to come and have a chat when the time suits you:
Bnet - Pherric#1966 , Discord - Pherric#9902

Cheers mate!
Hi Leviathan! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run
Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hello Leviathan

I'm from [H] <Glory and Pride> on Eredar server. We raid on Tue/Wed at 7:45pm - 11:00pm CST, and looking for dedicated DPS :) - So, that's actual business info... Now..
The guild was founded this tier. It doesn't have a lot of fabulous history though founders played together previously. So, honestly, I want to say "hey! We've been super cool with people and also pushing tiers!" but that's actually our goal at the moment. So far 5/8 H as a guild, and we've been coaching some less experienced raiders. We'd love to have like minded players to join us and be a part of core.
About the culture... We are adults. We are definitely not a frat type, and I staple that because, otherwise, I wouldn't be in the guild either. Some of us are couples. And, I'm not sure age matters and don't even know how old they are, but atmosphere is definitely not in 20s. Late 30s, maybe? Oh! but don't get me wrong. We know fun too :) I think we are just not alcohol driven bunch, so it sounds quite mature.. lol

Here's a little more detailed post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769588565

My tag would be Phizzy#1546, and feel free to send me a message!
I hope you'll find your place :)
I appreciate all the responses so far =)
If you would consider a faction change and we could use a boomkin if you'd like to play that ranged.
The website below also has a direct link to our discord(if it doesn't work just elt me know!) and we're a small (20ish ppl) guild so there are quite times!

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for 1 Boomkin, 1 Rogue and 1 Blood DK for core spots for our AotC raid team.
Current Progress: 8/8N, 8/8H
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.
Voice Chat: Discord
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.
Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, anything else per interview.

For more info check out:
https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact info:
Discord: Aureil#6653
Btag: eternainfer#1281
"Mass Res Inc" (2/8M, Icecrown/Malygos) is recruiting really any role as long as the player brings their A game and is consistent. We always have people willing to switch to accommodate recruits, and I don't see that changing in 8.1!

We raid 9-11:30 Eastern time Tues/Weds/Thurs and have done so for longer than the 4ish years I've been in the guild. We also really want players with good personalities and senses of humor, because morale is pretty important to us.

If you want to hit us up, add me at Brutalicus#1867 or send me a tell ingame!