Bloodmoon Rising Zandalar Raid Cutscene

Story Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu9_apa6M-Y

So, Rastaman calls out to Bwon and a MASSIVE FREAKING UNDEAD ARMY appears. Good stuff, pretty awesome at showing Bwon's power off.
Didn't know Hircine and Bwonsamdi were pals.
Also, the freaking Instant blood moon remind anyone of a certain Darkshore skybox? :-P
Elune sighs, looking upon the blood moon; "Could you f**king not?"
11/11/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Ximothy

Why do I have the image now in my head of Elune as an overworked Mom who has just about had it with all this stupid crap going on? Puts the Night Warrior transformation in a new light thats for sure :-P
i love that part where he says:"Bwonsamdi!!!!!!!!!!!!"
That’s some impressive mojo, mon.
Awesome. It's nice to see the power of the Loa of Death in action.

The blood moon just looks gorgeous. I wonder what the significance of it is, or if Bwonsamdi just turns the moon red for the ambiance.
He probably just thought it’d look cool
11/11/2018 12:58 AMPosted by Baljin
Much like the story team, Bwonsamdi also abides by Rule of Cool.

Could a faction of the Night Elves become a raid? Then we might get actual context for Elune's powers. She created a constellation, which is similar to this. But why can't she summon an army of wisps or rain star fire down on those who desecrate HER people? Guess only fancy fun stuff for the new races.
11/11/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Valuelle

Could a faction of the Night Elves become a raid? Then we might get actual context for Elune's powers. She created a constellation, which is similar to this. But why can't she summon an army of wisps or rain star fire down on those who desecrate HER people? Guess only fancy fun stuff for the new races.

Well, except for Tyrande becoming her literal avatar, and the entire rework for Darkshore that has made her power boost much more...significant.
11/11/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Valuelle

Ask priests what pissing off Elune results in. I'm not sure anyone would really want to face her full wrath.
11/11/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Saiphas
Also, the freaking Instant blood moon remind anyone of a certain Darkshore skybox? :-P

Darkshore's Moon is a Black Moon with Light shining behind it. Bwomsamdi's Moon is a Red Moon. Don't see the similarities.

Darkshore's Moon has appeared on Draenor though... At rare locations to be exact.
Bwom's other lesser known title is the loa of aesthetics
11/11/2018 01:04 AMPosted by Grandblade
11/11/2018 12:58 AMPosted by Baljin
Much like the story team, Bwonsamdi also abides by Rule of Cool.

That being said, I actually think it'd be in character for Bwonsamdi to like showing off some style.
11/11/2018 12:43 AMPosted by Etheldald
i love that part where he says:"Bwonsamdi!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It gave me flashbacks to, "Al'akir, your servant calls for aid!"
I still love how Rastakhan screeches for Bwonsamdi to summon him.
11/11/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Nyalmi
I still love how Rastakhan screeches for Bwonsamdi to summon him.

He learned it from Rezan.
Rastakhan calling Bwon is so cute and funny, it reminds me of some Disney animation I'm not sure why, I guess I will not forget this "BWONSAMDI!!!!" so early xD.