Bloodmoon Rising Zandalar Raid Cutscene

Story Forum
11/11/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Saiphas
11/11/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Ximothy
Elune sighs, looking upon the blood moon; "Could you f**king not?"

Why do I have the image now in my head of Elune as an overworked Mom who has just about had it with all this stupid crap going on? Puts the Night Warrior transformation in a new light thats for sure :-P
because that is pretty much what she is
Can someone make a mega-cut of Rhastakan saying/yelling BWANSAMDI. I feel like that one name is 15% of his dialog.

I'm trying to see what ol' Rhastakan's upset about. I assume it's the Alliance raid. But he looks out at what appears to be a peaceful harbor and yells his catch phrase "BWANSAMDIIIIII!!".

Kind of comical without context.
11/11/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Tulek
Can someone make a mega-cut of Rhastakan saying/yelling BWANSAMDI. I feel like that one name is 15% of his dialog.

I'm trying to see what ol' Rhastakan's upset about. I assume it's the Alliance raid. But he looks out at what appears to be a peaceful harbor and yells his catch phrase "BWANSAMDIIIIII!!".

Kind of comical without context.

Oh yes please!!!! lmao
Calling the Light: Light hear us and answer our prayers.

Calling Elune: Mother Moon, grant us your strength.

Calling Bwonsambi: /yell BWONSAMDI!!!!
11/11/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Daiza
Calling the Light: Light hear us and answer our prayers.

Calling Elune: Mother Moon, grant us your strength.

Calling Bwonsambi: /yell BWONSAMDI!!!!

Light: Let me check your faith, ok I'll help

Elune: No one is home please leave a message

Bwonsamdi: You rang
Is anyone seriously going to keep saying "Bwomsamdi hates necromancy" now? Are we done with that delusion?
Bwomsamdi-Sylvanas collabo plot twist theory inc
11/11/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Deathisfinal

He literally tells Talanji/baine/Vol’jin he does not like her. She keeps what he kills, which he is NOT a fan of.
11/11/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Saiphas
He literally tells Talanji/baine/Vol’jin he does not like her. She keeps what he kills, which he is NOT a fan of.

He could solve that problem real easy by offering a deal.
She can't keep what she kills if everything she kills is his.

But that would just put Bwon on the chopping block too, and Horde needs more Bwonsamdi.
11/11/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Saiphas
11/11/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Deathisfinal

Which is why I called it a plot twist, have everyone think he doesn't like her or that she's going to far, but really he's the mastermind.
11/11/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Solythn
Is anyone seriously going to keep saying "Bwomsamdi hates necromancy" now? Are we done with that delusion?

He hates necromancy because traditionally necromancy denies him the souls that he is due (this is especially prevalent with Trolls, but he's not fond of it universally). Every single one of those undead he raises are souls that he has dominion over, and he can shove them right back into de' Otherside the moment he wants to.
Oh look, trolls can change the moon now too. Fun...
11/11/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Jerolan

A troll spirit/diety on par with a Wild God can change the moon*

The troll himself can’t do crap, hence the cry for help :P

Nothing new - Nelfs are just mutated trolls, after all.

The real question is what happens if Tyrande and Talanji are in the same zone and try to invoke Elune and Bwomsandi respectively. does the moon crack apart / explode? Or, do we get a nice marbled moon of different colors? Does it get permanently stained?
11/11/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Kurogasa

Nothing new - Nelfs are just mutated trolls, after all.

The real question is what happens if Tyrande and Talanji are in the same zone and try to invoke Elune and Bwomsandi respectively. does the moon crack apart / explode? Or, do we get a nice marbled moon of different colors? Does it get permanently stained?
well we have two moons, mother moon and the blue child. the one associated with night elves is mother moon
Which is why I called it a plot twist, have everyone think he doesn't like her or that she's going to far, but really she's the mastermind.

There we go. Fixed that for you.
11/11/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Withpuppys
well we have two moons, mother moon and the blue child. the one associated with night elves is mother moon

Mother Moon in Night Warrior form clashing against the Blue Child in Blood Moon Form is a scary thought!
11/11/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Yvenathilm
11/11/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Withpuppys

Mother Moon in Night Warrior form clashing against the Blue Child in Blood Moon Form is a scary thought!

What if the moons, lacking any true intelligence, just slam into each other and start raining meteorites on everything? Also mess up the oceans and tides and stuff, because moons do that.
11/11/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Kurogasa
11/11/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Yvenathilm

What if the moons, lacking any true intelligence, just slam into each other and start raining meteorites on everything? Also mess up the oceans and tides and stuff, because moons do that.
then may the light have mercy on our souls
Bwomsamdi mentioned a Boss and inexplicitly summons a Blood Moon... Could his Boss be Elune?...

Sylvanas already noted Elune as one of the Cosmic Forces she was going to face so Elune could easily be Bwomsamdi's Boss not to mention Hakkar's Boss(Hakkar has a Blood Moon behind him in official art).