To long of a cap

Arenas
Cut the weekly cap down some or give more points, it is such a choir to even try and attempt to cap other alts !
Yeah it is a pain honestly, but if you do 3s consistently it isn't terrible but alt wise yeah 100% they take ageeesssssss.
I agree, takes too much time per character to do:
Weekly expo cap
1 +10 M+ key
Normal/heroic/and mythic raid
Daily WQs to keep neck up
Cap your conquest out
Farm some gold to afford repairs (if not covered by your guild)

Then you can finally play the game, unless you want to gear up other alts.
11/12/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Healbotuser
Then you can finally play the game

or

capping is playing the game

- ion hazzerdkosters
bUt bFå iS fRiEnDlY f0r åLt3rs!!1!1!!
!@#$ its hard enough just trying to pug 3's because everyone has a %^-* !@# attitude here lately.
win 6 games in a row, yea cool.
lose 1, YoUrE AlL GaRbAgE I ArE WaS A GlDaIaToR DeReRerErEr.

I love pvp, but man the overwhelming alliance side community is hot garbage
I think if you miss weeks or if it's an alt, they should really lower the amount required for your weekly reward. Every week you miss should cut off a chunk you need to cap.
11/12/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Efx
I think if you miss weeks or if it's an alt, they should really lower the amount required for your weekly reward. Every week you miss should cut off a chunk you need to cap.

I approve this mainly because I missed the first 3 weeks and have been behind ever since.

Feels bad man
WOW has become a game about time, the longer things take to obtain the longer we have to stay subscribed (we might even pay for some micro transaction in the meantime) = win win for blizzard.
I leveled a shaman to 120 on tuesday. By friday I had caught up on every single conq cap reward. I only really played a few hours a day. The cap requirement is fine.
It shouldn't take any longer than one +10 mythic run
11/12/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Nhaakhet
I leveled a shaman to 120 on tuesday. By friday I had caught up on every single conq cap reward. I only really played a few hours a day. The cap requirement is fine.

but you had to play THAT character for a few hours a day leaving your main to fall behind.

Capping arena used to take 10 wins. thats it. Now if you play 2's, it takes 20.

You also used to get a prize if you lost, after a certain amount of time to not make your effort completely void.

“I have no life so neither should you, it’s fine”

INB4 you work 86 hours a week at NASA, have 13 kids and lift 6 hours every day
If you cap on one toon for the week, all your alts should get somewhere between a 50-100% boost to all conquest gained until Tuesday's reset.
11/12/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Wafflezxo
INB4 you work 86 hours a week at NASA, have 13 kids and lift 6 hours every day

This pleases grumble, ty.
I can run a full heroic uldir in the time it takes to fill one conquest bar, and this is after the conquest buff
Didnt cap my druid for this exact reason. I want a life too... took me 1.5hours to cap my pally last night cause long games.
We want options with different characters so we can play instantly whatever blizzard decides to buff and not play our characters blizzard decides to starve.

Well buddy some of us have lives and see things beyond a computer screen...
I only really played a few hours a day.
It's literallly less than 15 3v3 wins to cap... I really don't think they need to do anything. If you want to complain about something, complain about the rng in gearing right now.. Not how many wins it takes to cap. They already raised the 2v2 points per win to 25 after hearing everyone complain.

Just my 2 cents