Mythic+ Loot

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Is underwhelming.

i get it, blizz doesnt want mythic+ to encroach upon raiding, but it feels pretty lame to time a +18 and still only get 370 gear
My favorite is to run a key, see others get gear that is a 5 ilvl upgrade but they can't trade it because everything is personal....and you end up with stacks of hydrocore that you can't use or trade.
Would be nice to see some m+ only mounts or xmog for keys that high but as you pointed out, people would break raiding if gear scaled that high in m+. To fair though, if you're doing a +18, you're doing it for the challenge, not the gear.
You're not doing it correctly. You are overperforming. The proper way to mythic plus is spam +7's at breakneck speed for sweet sweet titanforges. We're supposed to RNG not use our brain.

Today I saw the best one yet -
Mythic 4 Titanforged
Item Level 390
Tertiary
Socketed

screenshotted that one
Of course. game has to be rewarding to lower end players to keep them playing. they know the great players are gonna stick around anyways. out of all the m+ ive done and all the +15 and above keys ive completed, i rarely ever see loot over 370 ilvl.

all my mythic 10 titanforge gear came from my weekly chest.
11/13/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Quixa
You're not doing it correctly. You are overperforming. The proper way to mythic plus is spam +7's at breakneck speed for sweet sweet titanforges. We're supposed to RNG not use our brain.

Today I saw the best one yet -
Mythic 4 Titanforged
Item Level 390
Tertiary
Socketed

screenshotted that one

Had a similar experience. Ran a 4 key Tol Dagor.... I get more Hydrocore and my buddy gets a 375 Jes' Howler.... not a 390 socketed mind you, but still!!