CLASS MOUNT

General Discussion
CLASS MOUNT

Are the class mount unavailable or what??? I can't seem to do ANY old raids on LFR or reg dungeons. how can I get the class mount. I have looked on youtube, google and everything else. WTH???
11/13/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Elewynn
CLASS MOUNT

Are the class mount unavailable or what??? I can't seem to do ANY old raids on LFR or reg dungeons. how can I get the class mount. I have looked on youtube, google and everything else. WTH???

Get to 120 and solo them. You will probably not find any groups right now as purple are in bfa. But if you get to 120 and find a friend that might be willing to help you should Have no issue 2 manning them.
Take a deep breath. You probably cannot que any longer. Walk-in instead. Although good luck with the raids. Try forming a group perhaps?
Find people like me, paid to carry. I take ale as payment.
I believe in 8.1 you will be able to do lfr versions of legion raids
11/13/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Namsnik
CLASS MOUNT

Get to 120 and solo them. You will probably not find any groups right now as purple are in bfa. But if you get to 120 and find a friend that might be willing to help you should Have no issue 2 manning them.
Lol, depends entirely on which raid and which boss.

Ursoc laughed at my one attempt.
i just finished my class mount quests for my lock last week. yesterday i took my lvl 114 DK unholy through 2 dungeons solo (yeah the maw was slightly hard)...and am progressing currently..

i think im waiting to finish a mission table thing , then i go to kill more demons yada yada...
As far as I know, no class mount required you to raid, but I never did get a pally to 110. The quests are still there. Some of it is gated behind revered rep requirement with Armies of Legionfall. Some require you to do dungeons (though I don't even think that it's a requirement for them to be heroic, not 100% sure on that) but at 120 they can all be soloed with ease, even on heroic. I was able to get my lock class mount with no trouble, farming rep and those things you get from those ship portals took some time, but ultimately I got most of it done in a few days time. I've obtained hunter, lock, rogue, and DK class mounts and none of them required me to raid.
I have all but Mage. I don't remember ever needing to raid. It was super frustrating trying to do stuff on the Broken Shore though - mainly finding a rare to kill and competing with horde over the syntinax (sp)?
To unlock your class mount you have to:

1. Unlock the Broken Shore by doing "Assault on Broken Shore."
2. Complete your class hall campaign.
3. Complete all the steps of an achievement called, "Breaching the Tomb" (This is the one that takes the longest to complete).
11/13/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Fayenara
As far as I know, no class mount required you to raid,
The druid class hall campaign requires a Xavius kill (any difficulty) iirc.

OP, you should be able to do LFR difficulty after 8.1 as Danerexles mentioned. However, I did the pally quests, and I truly don't recall having to do any raids at all for that one. Is it a different class you're trying to do?

Edit: You can't use the dungeon/raid finder for any Legion content once you're over 110. You have to go through the entrance portal for whichever instance you want to do.
11/13/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Brahmina
Edit: You can't use the dungeon/raid finder for any Legion content once you're over 110. You have to go through the entrance portal for whichever instance you want to do.
It's quite true you can't use auto-matchmaking LFR/LFD after you outlevel the expansion, but the normal group finder (for instance, in the "Legacy Raids" category) works a treat. You'll still find transmog groups for nearly every difficulty of every Legion raid, and AFAIK nothing in raid quests require anything more than you'd expect in a mog run -- kill, loot, move on.

Well, it's true you'lll have to walk into the instance yourself, unless the group has a lock.
11/13/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Danerexles
I believe in 8.1 you will be able to do lfr versions of legion raids

However Legion raids won't have "legacy loot rules" until the next expansion so personal loot will still be in play. That means you can clear an entire LFR raid and *maybe* get a piece of gear. Not worth the time iMO.
You go to the legacy raids tab in premade tab and you make a group. Good news is; it can be done with just a few decent geared 120 people.

Did the required raids for my monk's class mount with only 3 340-365 geared dps and I was a fresh 290 mw. Barely had to even heal them.

The raid you need is ToS for the Pillar of Creation and Kil'Jaeden part.
11/13/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Fayenara
As far as I know, no class mount required you to raid,
The druid class hall campaign requires a Xavius kill (any difficulty) iirc.

OP, you should be able to do LFR difficulty after 8.1 as Danerexles mentioned. However, I did the pally quests, and I truly don't recall having to do any raids at all for that one. Is it a different class you're trying to do?

Also as an FYI, Vault of the Wardens is currently VERY hard, if not outright impossible, to beat solo even at 120.
Do I need to quest through legion, as in, do I need all the pillars of creation? Or can I go straight to broken shore. It's a little confusing doing this stuff in reverse lol.
You don't need any raid for class mount. My mage just got done with the legion campaign and soloed all dungeons on normal for quest and profession objectives did some at 112 and others 114 currently 117 and can't yet solo kara for tailoring so will go back at max level and try again.

Class mounts all are still obtainable just follow the campaign. Once I went over level 110 I could no longer queue in group finder so bare that in mind.
11/13/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Albricksen
...The druid class hall campaign requires a Xavius kill (any difficulty) iirc.

Also as an FYI, Vault of the Wardens is currently VERY hard, if not outright impossible, to beat solo even at 120.
Maybe it depends on class? Because I have a couple solo Mythic0 clears on VoW on this toon. Hunters are the stereotypical "solo all the things" class, of course, but I can't recall anything that may have been challenging to any class.
CLASS MOUNT

reach 120, you can solo dungeons, you don't need any raids for class mount

https://www.wowhead.com/patch-7-2-class-mounts
I just finished my 5th class mount quest for one of my alts, you can get it done in like a week if you put your mind to it.