The updated PTR changes to ENH numbers...

Shaman
Just saw the freshly posted PTR changes for ENh shaman. Did I read it right, have they just gone and nerfed all our damage...
"Stormstrike Energizes dealing a total of [ 358% [ 214.8% of Attack Power ] Physical damage." to be that looks like a nerf

"Flametongue Attack Scorches your target, dealing [ 24.57% [ 14.74% of Attack Power ] Fire damage, and enhances your weapons with fire for 16 sec, causing each weapon attack to deal up to [ 4.4% of Attack Power ] Fire damage." looks like a nerf

Thats just 2..all the numbers are showing a drastic decrease in numbers...

Didn't Blizz just say that they wouldn't....I mean I could be reading these numbers wrong...I hope I am.

On top of that, as a few people have stated in this forum, they're just shuffling numbers around. No new spells, talents etc.
https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1103838-enhancement-shaman-ptr-changes/

"Do not panic; we are not lowering all of your damage and healing! This will be a behind-the-scenes data adjustment only."
"Behind the scenes" they get rid of the 43% blanket debuff to the class, but then go nerf EVERYTHING....I just don't know blizzard, I thought I couldn't be disappointed any more but THEN you go and surprise me.

<Golf Clap>
11/13/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Seteck
"Behind the scenes" they get rid of the 43% blanket debuff to the class, but then go nerf EVERYTHING....I just don't know blizzard, I thought I couldn't be disappointed any more but THEN you go and surprise me.

<Golf Clap>

So effectively a 43% buff. It all evens out.
Usutu

They got rid of the 43% aura but THEN they nerfed all our spells and abilities,

Stormstrike nerfed 140% roughly
Flametoungue attack nerfed by 10% roughly
Windfury nerfed by 8% roughly
Ascendance (windstrike attack) nerfed 140% roughly
Crash Lightning nerfed 10% roughly
Crashing storm nerfed 4% roughly
Earthen spike nerfed 80% roughly
Forceful winds 20%
Frostbrand 6%
Lava Lash nerfed 80% roughly

and thats only HALF of what was nerfed...I couldn't be bothered going through it for you, go read the PTR changes on MMO-Champion and see for yourself.
Thats less than evening it out...But even then, after promising us things would change to basically move numbers around to leave us exactly where we are now is a huge bloody slap in the face
It's a dps neutral change.
It's a balance of DPS with the changes described in the blue post earlier. You're literally freaking out over nothing right now because you don't understand the tooltips..
It’s almost like they said they were going to do this
makes me wonder

what if we didn’t see any rework in this build because all these numbers being the way they were made changing things a cluster!@#$

once again, Blizzard, hope to see more changes before you drop 8.1
There is no balance though, they are just. You know what. Go be happy with what you have. Go be happy with been looked over for Mythic + pushes cos ENh brings no utility to the group. Keep getting punted in pvp becuase we have almost ZERO defensive. Keep getting benched for raids because people prefer to bring melee classes that do more and better.

This is not me freaking out, thinking im running around like a headless chook crying out "The sky is falling". No. this is me disappointed becuase the class I have been playing for close to 14 years has left me feeling a little dry and neglected.

This is not my freaked out tone
11/13/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Seteck
There is no balance though, they are just. You know what. Go be happy with what you have. Go be happy with been looked over for Mythic + pushes cos ENh brings no utility to the group. Keep getting punted in pvp becuase we have almost ZERO defensive. Keep getting benched for raids because people prefer to bring melee classes that do more and better.

This is not me freaking out, thinking im running around like a headless chook crying out "The sky is falling". No. this is me disappointed becuase the class I have been playing for close to 14 years has left me feeling a little dry and neglected.

This is not my freaked out tone

Maybe if you were higher than a grey/green parser?
This feels like the WW Monk changes where they take away the ability to do burst damage in exchange for base sustain DPS.. thats NOT a good thing for a melee class who is not going to have 100% uptime on most bosses, also at a time in the game where Lust/Hero burst windows mean more than ever (zerg strategy on several raid bosses).. losing burst for sustain is bad for melee.
I haven't raided in quite some times, haven't done any mythic + pushes for weeks, I haven't been bothered to do anything else becuase of all these issues.

And unlike most, I dont go padding in normals and heroics just to make myself have fake "good" parses.

Taking a hit at me to divert attention away from the fact that that the class is currently broken...<slow clap>
You can't even do basic math, lol
So overall, are enhancement getting nerfed or buffed? To my awareness, shamans in general need buffs, not balancing (buffs and nerfs).
We are getting a 5% buff but I enjoyed the show.