356 Huntard

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a raiding guild.
Almost always available.
I have no idea what to put besides I will bant tf outta the raid group.
8/8N, can't get into Heroic, too trash for Mythic atm.
Hey, we are looking for a Hunter but with your current experience I could offer you a position in our alt raid with the hope you could move up to our mythic team by next tier. If this is something that interests you here is the spam.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 5/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Hey, I'll keep it short and sweet. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 PST. 8/8H Looking for a hunter! (We dont have one :[ ) We provide all the good stuff ofc flasks, repairs, enchants, food etc. We do Mythic+, PvP etc.

Add me on bnet: Anjeruh#1377
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
Hey there Artimes if you still haven't found a guild yet allow me to sales pitch. We are currently 1/8M. We do heroic on Tuesdays and Mythic Progression on Thursdays. We can totally gear you up quickly so that you can part take in our progression as we have been looking for a steady hunter for a long time. If your interested hit up my btag Zanngetsu#1255. Would love to hear back!

[H] Salvation (est.2007) is a Horde raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle.

Objective

Salvation is actively recruiting players for Heroic/Mythic Uldir.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some prizes or claim bragging rights!

Raiding Schedule

Our schedule is as follows. We push content two times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

Our Raiding Requirements for BfA

• You must be able to raid both nights.
  • Be on time for raid.
  • Come prepared with the knowledge of the BfA raid bosses and mechanics.
  • Have Discord installed and a working microphone to communicate.
  • (Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on)

Recruiting for Uldir
    Tanks- No demand at this time but welcomed!

Melee- Rogue x1-2 , F/U Death Knight x1-2

Ranged- Hunter x2, Warlocks x2

Healers- Mistweaver Monk / Windwalker Monk x1 (flexiblilty a plus.)

***Tanks and healers need to be comfortable switching specs on a per fight basis and raid composition

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

Want to reach one of the officers in game? Questions or concerns? Hit up Rilas, or Monkstâ using the following below.

Battletags:
    Rilas-MikeFre#1331
    Monkstâ- Zanngetsu#1255
    (quickest way to reach us!)

@Architect Role - Rilas
    @Cardinal Role- Monkstâ
    Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944