petition for GLAD stance to come back!

Warrior
1 2 3 5 Next
Let's hear it guys. Let our voices be heard by blizz.. All those who would like warriors to get Glad stance back in 8.1 please reply on the forums here. Lets show blizz we loved the spec and that warriors deserve the trait back!!! They have given some things back in the past and i think this is one they should bring back...

Everyone says it was fun, engaging and a really cool way to play warrior.. so let's here your voice! What do you all think?!
Not gonna happen. If it ever does, it will be in a new expansion, not a patch.
Please stop.
Not everyone say it was fun. People that actualy suffered thru it on a serious level of raiding hated how stupid it was. Having to get yet another peice of gear to actualy dps on yet another spec was tedious is not worth.
10/06/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Zorop
Please stop.
Not everyone say it was fun. People that actualy suffered thru it on a serious level of raiding hated how stupid it was. Having to get yet another peice of gear to actualy dps on yet another spec was tedious is not worth.

I loved Gladiator Specialization. Sure it was limited and gearing was downright insanely dumb, but it was still better than nothing. It gave us a way to DPS with sword and shield, something SORELY lacking in this game.

This is an entirely different game items and stat-wise than what it was. Everything is so simplified and dumbed down, how is it not worth it? You won't need any more pieces of gear than you would normally in BFA. I don't think you've thought this through.

Also, petitions aren't allowed I think. Could be very wrong.

I support the return of Glad Spec/Stance!
No.
Yes.

I love the concept of sword and board dps.

However, I'd like it to be a 4th spec, rather then piggyback off of protection tree.

I was pretty bummed when blizzard took away something that was pretty fun.

To those who hated it? Good for you? You don't have to like every spec in the game, get over it, play what you like and just have fun.

Too many cynical nasty attitudes in games these days.
Signed! I loved glad, especially at the beginning of WOD before the nerfs started rolling into it.
I support the return of Glad Spec/Stance!
and
and one-handed weapons for fury!
Honestly, if the only thing you liked about glad was the fact that you had a shield and sword, go away please. we dont need your opinion on these forums.
Its like saying any sword that isn't red suck.
I liked glad stance as well. Heroic strike spam was nonsensical however. I had hoped that they would put some work into it and move it significantly away from the prot model and make it unique in itself. One thing in its favour was that arms and fury were complete cluster@#%! to play.

However in the current climate be careful what you ask for. Hunters got a melee class but it came at a price.
10/06/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Zorop
Honestly, if the only thing you liked about glad was the fact that you had a shield and sword

That's literally the only reason people liked it. The spec was a complete uninspired joke, did garbage damage for 95% of the expansion, and required unparalleled APM to play correctly.

The spec was complete trash, people just liked the fantasy of it.
I would love for it to return, but as its own spec.

It was the only good thing from WoD other than new character models.
10/06/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Zorop
Honestly, if the only thing you liked about glad was the fact that you had a shield and sword, go away please. we dont need your opinion on these forums.
Its like saying any sword that isn't red suck.

What's wrong with wanting an option for a spec based on fantasy? They never said they wanted it to remove existing specs just that they wanted the option to be dps with a sword and shield. Something the game doesn't have.
Just FYI if you don't like it you don't have to play it
What's wrong is that we have to go thru your guys going one after another, spawning 2-3-10 post about glad every fkin week on the forums with the only real demand is having a sword shield dps spec. First off, blizzard DOES NOT monitor class forums so everything you say only serve to annoy people.
Secondly, they already stated that it wont be comming back as a talent for prot so unless they create a 4th spec in next expansion, it's not comming back.
Now can you guys STOP posting about glad in the warrior forums please?
I'm asking nicely here.
A talent that also removes vanguard, so it becomes a dps spec only with maybe potential to tank 1 target like a hunter would with his pet. I can see this happening
If Blizzard do make an entire new spec for Glad, with its own passives and skills, it would still be viable.

But to add Glad Stance back into Prot Talent spec is definitely gonna become WoD version all over again.
Glad stance talent, vanguard removed or reduced a lot. AOE taunt and huge buff to defensive to imitate druids treants utility that the tank gets all threat back afterwards. Ignore pain becomes heroic strike, and maybe some more things.
Yes please. i loved Glad
10/06/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Zorop
What's wrong is that we have to go thru your guys going one after another, spawning 2-3-10 post about glad every fkin week on the forums with the only real demand is having a sword shield dps spec. First off, blizzard DOES NOT monitor class forums so everything you say only serve to annoy people.
Secondly, they already stated that it wont be comming back as a talent for prot so unless they create a 4th spec in next expansion, it's not comming back.
Now can you guys STOP posting about glad in the warrior forums please?
I'm asking nicely here.

There's no rule that says you have to like or comment in every thread you see on a forum. Makes you seem like a bit of a control freak (no offence intended) tbh.
10/06/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Graknok
There's no rule that says you have to like or comment in every thread you see on a forum. Makes you seem like a bit of a control freak (no offence intended) tbh.

His point was that it's annoying to see the exact same useless meme threads over and over again. Imagine seeing the exact same thread every single day multiple times a day - that's glad stance threads. They do nothing but clutter up the forums.