petition for GLAD stance to come back!

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
10/06/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Zorop
Please stop.
Not everyone say it was fun. People that actualy suffered thru it on a serious level of raiding hated how stupid it was. Having to get yet another peice of gear to actualy dps on yet another spec was tedious is not worth.

WELL BOY DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU

IF IT DID COME BACK

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TOUCH IT AT ALL IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO

BECAUSE NO ONE WAS FORCING YOU TO PLAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

ISN'T THAT FUNNY ROFL
10/06/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Zorop
What's wrong is that we have to go thru your guys going one after another, spawning 2-3-10 post about glad every fkin week on the forums with the only real demand is having a sword shield dps spec. First off, blizzard DOES NOT monitor class forums so everything you say only serve to annoy people.
Secondly, they already stated that it wont be comming back as a talent for prot so unless they create a 4th spec in next expansion, it's not comming back.
Now can you guys STOP posting about glad in the warrior forums please?
I'm asking nicely here.

Why is it, it's always blood elf females with a serious attitude problem?

You really need to calm the hell down and stop dictating how others should feel/play/behave.

If it's something blizzard doesn't want to see? That's what a forum mod will do. You are just a peon on the forums, you hold no power. Please stuff a sock in it.

As for why we liked it? Yes it was certainly the fantasy of it and it was a damn cool one as well, if YOU don't like it? Leave. Don't read it. Shut yer cake hole.
Glad Stance as a fantasy was cool, but that spec was terrible to play.
10/06/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Penguinjim
10/06/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Zorop
Honestly, if the only thing you liked about glad was the fact that you had a shield and sword

That's literally the only reason people liked it. The spec was a complete uninspired joke, did garbage damage for 95% of the expansion, and required unparalleled APM to play correctly.

The spec was complete trash, people just liked the fantasy of it.
I'm pretty sure that's why most people pick anything in this game. A lot of it is based on the fantasy of it

"Oh I can be a mage that casts spells," or, "Oh I can be a shape-shifting druid that.. does what druids do."

Welcome to the game.

Besides, see Survival hunter.

Garbage argument against having Gladiator stance if, the argument is, "People shouldn't have it because they're just entranced by the fantasy of it."

Well yeah. Welcome to money making 101 for MMORPGs.
People who raid seriously will HAVE to play a spec that is better for content. Its not a matter of choice. Fantasy has nothing to do with it.
Our character are the size of a penny in our screen with all the WA and the UI we use.
Same with the blood elf comment. Only a blood elf because the racial is extremely good.
You speak about survival hunter. How many do you see raiding seriously? NONE?
Why would you have a hunter in melee when it can be ranged.
No reason whatsoever.
Also these forums have no moderator or blizzard supervision unless a post get reported as far as i know.
Glad stance was the best invention ever made in WoW and there has been a whole in my heart ever since its removal....
I enjoyed messing around with glad stance. Wouldn't mind if it came back as a hard hitter single target dps spec with less aoe than arms/fury.

I enjoy fury tho so probably wouldn't change.
10/07/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Zorop
People who raid seriously will HAVE to play a spec that is better for content. Its not a matter of choice. Fantasy has nothing to do with it.
Our character are the size of a penny in our screen with all the WA and the UI we use.
Same with the blood elf comment. Only a blood elf because the racial is extremely good.
You speak about survival hunter. How many do you see raiding seriously? NONE?
Why would you have a hunter in melee when it can be ranged.
No reason whatsoever.

This may be true but remember in wow's community the casuals who play what sounds fun vastly outnumber "serious raiders" and even people who do raid seriously can have fun on an alt that they don't bring to raid
It would seem that they could just add the stance back as part of prot spec.

Even if only useful for questing, LfR and low level mythical it’s worth having.
10/07/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Zkorn
It would seem that they could just add the stance back as part of prot spec.

Even if only useful for questing, LfR and low level mythical it’s worth having.

That's the very issue that got it removed in the first place, though. It was a pain to balance as a part of Prot. Gladiator would need to return as its own spec altogether (which I wholeheartedly support).
People getting butthurt because Glad stance will never turn.

Good stuff.
10/07/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Thedîesel

Good stuff.

People not understanding that WoW is a constantly evolving game and writing off Gladiator is foolish because Blizzard knows people want it back.

Good stuff.
10/07/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Fangor
10/07/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Thedîesel

Good stuff.

People not understanding that WoW is a constantly evolving game and writing off Gladiator is foolish because Blizzard knows people want it back.

Good stuff.

Literally never coming back. Neither is SMF. Get over it.
10/07/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Thedîesel

My uncle works at Blizzard, he told me it's never coming back!!!!!!!!! And when did anyone mention SMF?
10/07/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Fangor
10/07/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Thedîesel

My uncle works at Blizzard, he told me it's never coming back!!!!!!!!! And when did anyone mention SMF?

If you've been paying attention to this forum at all over the last year at minimum, there's a new thread almost every day about SMF and/or Glad stance. It's old news, and the chance of either coming back is slim to none. You're probably better off asking for a WoD legacy server.
10/07/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Thedîesel
If you've been paying attention to this forum at all over the last year at minimum, there's a new thread almost every day about SMF and/or Glad stance. It's old news, and the chance of either coming back is slim to none. You're probably better off asking for a WoD legacy server.

"Slim to none" and "literally never coming back" are two different things.

You wanna know why Ret got Hammer of Wrath back? Because people kept asking for it until they got it.

You wanna know why Blizz caved and gave us flying in WoD even though they originally intended not to? Because people kept asking for it until they got it.

You wanna know why Classic servers are happening at all? Go on, guess.

I'll say it again, this is a constantly evolving game and believing Gladiator has no chance of returning is asinine.
I much rather them focus on making prot better as a tank spec. Arms and fury as well need some stuff fixed as well in my opinion
10/07/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Fangor
10/07/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Thedîesel

"Slim to none" and "literally never coming back" are two different things.

You wanna know why Ret got Hammer of Wrath back? Because people kept asking for it until they got it.

You wanna know why Blizz caved and gave us flying in WoD even though they originally intended not to? Because people kept asking for it until they got it.

You wanna know why Classic servers are happening at all? Go on, guess.

I'll say it again, this is a constantly evolving game and believing Gladiator has no chance of returning is asinine.

Keep telling yourself all that.
10/07/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Thedîesel
Keep telling yourself all that.

I could say the same, considering you have no actual argument.