369 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
2/8M, LF CE driven raiding guild. Preferably late night times, But I can make anything work 7 days out of the week
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hey there! I'm Vsper, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're looking to add a warlock to our roster.

We're currently 4/8M & 8/8H in Uldir, and recieved Cutting Edge every tier of Legion. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly alt runs, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It's our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Vsper (Vsper#1724)
Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Malv (Malv#11394)
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> |(2 Teams)2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues/Wed| Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that also likes to have fun. We are recruiting raiders interested in pushing mythic content during BfA and selling content during nonprogession times. We do a lot of content together from M+ farming and pushing key as high as we can, to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in. We do have 2 raiding teams, and both will be progressing mythic.
Schedule:
Raid Team Guinness (Heroic/Mythic): Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST
Raid Team Yuengling (HeroicMythic): Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST

What you can expect from us as a guild:
* Strong / approachable / attentive leadership
* A sense of community and direction.
* Communication
* Structure
* Fun

What we expect from our raiders:
* Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
* Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. (guild bank is kept stocked so it's up to you to grab it.)
* Some kind of contribution to the Guild Bank. Gold, meats and mats to help with the cost of raiding.
* The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. That being said, we're have 2 raid teams and the following roles are open:

Death Knight (Any Spec)
Druid (Restoration)
Mage (Any Spec)
Monk (Mistweaver)
Paladin (Retribution)
Shaman (Elemental or Restoration)
Warrior (Arms or Fury)

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 or Nexttron#1669

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hello Shockêr!

Team Sylvanas of Rigged, based on Thrall, is a long established team that is currently 2/8 Mythic and has the goal of clearing out Mythic raid content. We also have groups that on off-days will push Mythic+ keystones. We try to make sure every team member gets their +10 for the following week. While we do want to get as far as possible in Uldir, we also try to have fun doing it.

Team Sylvanas currently raids:
Tuesday: 7pm-10pm CST
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm CST
Thursday: 7pm-10pm CST

If this sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to hop into the Rigged recruitment Discord, or add our Raid Leaders directly on Discord:

https://discord.gg/65QzUpu
RL Titanforge: Dark#6741

Hope to hear from you so we can salt some giant fungus slugs. :)
<Attempts Were Made> [US][H][Thrall] is recruiting for our mythic progression team.
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)
Previous Progress: 10/11M Antorus
Current Progress: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M Uldir

Recruitment Needs:
High Priority: Hunter Mage

More Info About Us: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qDKo30G9nWGif-eaaPKmDJsALEj2YrP6k6aBdfdZXI/edit

How to Apply: Fill out a quick application here: https://goo.gl/forms/kE71tWAz56tozWOR2

You can also message us on Discord or BNet:

Recruitment Contacts:
Recruiter:
Kaitlyn#1980 (BNet)
Kaitlyn#9472 (Discord)

GM:
Aperture#1385 (BNet)
Arriet#0437 (Discord)

RL:
Andrew#17692 (Bnet)
MichiganMan#4686 (Discord)
If you're interested in Faction Swapping, Endure - Zul'jin US (8/8 H, 3/8 M) is looking for a BM Hunter.

Endure is a Mythic Oriented Group founded by a duo in January 2015. Looking for skilled individuals with a superior knowledge of class and spec. So that we will be able finish each tier before hard nerfs go out.
Our BFA Goals are to be in the top U.S. 100.

We are looking for long-term, committed individuals. Players who are unwilling to consistently find ways to improve their play and mechanical ability for the group will not succeed here. We want our players to always work on improving.

Raid Nights:
TU/WE/TH
9:45 pm - 1:00 am (EST)
8:45 pm - 12:00 am (CST)
7:45 pm - 11:00 pm (MST)
6:45 pm - 10:00 pm (PST)

If you're interested or have any questions, please add Amethystz#1205 on BNET
To apply : https://discord.gg/TsMqVJP
<Constructive Criticism> 8/8H 3/8M on Area 52 is a late night raiding guild with one goal in mind, Cutting Edge; we are looking for a handful of DPS to bolster our roster.

Raid times:
Tuesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Wednesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Thursday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)

Currently seeking:
DPS:
Rogue, Hunter, Demon Hunter, Warlock
Healers:
MW Monk

Talented players of a class not listed above will still be considered.
Any DPS w/ healing or tank OS is strongly preferred.

Battle Tags:
Austin0nfire#1376
Fancysquirrl#1885
Noctem#1720
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 25+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Uldir Prog:
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Melee DPS : Dk(low)
Ranged DPS: Open(High)
Heals: Rdruid/Mw/Priest(high)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Hello there, my guild Sap N Tap is actively recruiting and trialing for our core raid team. We raid Mon and Wed 9p-12a EST, I'd love to talk with you. I'll leave you the link to our recruitment page where you can find contact info and a bit more about the guild :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769059354?page=1#post-5
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Rogue
Healer - prefer Monk and Priest Disc/Holy
Boomkin

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
* Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873
<Annuit Coeptis> is one of the original guilds, formed in 2006 on Shadowsong in the US. We are currently looking to bolster our roster to move back into Mythics.

Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs (9P - 12A PST)

Current needs:

- Ranged DPS (we're pretty mage heavy ATM)
- Melee DPS (including someone willing to OT on occasion)
- Ranged DPS w/healer off spec.

The team is overall, pretty strong. Rankings can be found here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/8770/latest/#difficulty=4&bybracket=1

You're welcome to join us cross realm for trial if you think you can fit in. We're looking for similar experience and gear otherwise exceptional logs.

Contact me in game for details: x86brandon#1320
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

Recent events have left us with only 1 hunter in raid, and we could certainly use another strong player on that class.

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987
Hey Shockêr, we're looking for another BM to our roster.

We're 8/8H 2/8M raid from 7:30-10:30 est Tue/Thu, Monday optional heroic farm.

If you are interested and you can make those times, hit me up Dcoy#1399
<Scuffed> is a two night a week semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our core consists of veteran players looking for more with a strong mindset towards mythic raiding to obtain Cutting Edge each tier. We are currently seeking any and all melee / ranged damage.

Realm: US-Sargeras - Alliance

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm CST(Server time)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm CST(Server time)

We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H Uldir.

High priorities:
- Melee Damage
- Ranged Damage(Mages & Hunters mainly)

Even if you are not on the listed preferred damage classes, we are looking for all exceptional players.

Please do not hesitate to contact an officer with any questions or for further information.

GM - InternetHero#11349
Raid Leader - Nexram#1130
We're 2/8 Mythic, Raid times are 7:30 - 10:30PM EST

Feel free to message me or in-game mail me.

Ge3kin#1394, or Gankologist-Mal'Ganis (Obviously xd)

You can also reach out to:

Guild Lead: Bruneski#1367, or Icecarnage in game.
Officer: Crush#1768, or Crushfiend.

We're obviously Horde, but if you're interested feel free to reach out. Most of our raiders were CE in Legion.
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 7/8
  • Mythic: 0/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
Would love to chat, think you could be a great fit.

We have a great core and just really need a couple of players to round out the rough edges for us to have a great Mythic roster. Maybe that could be you!

<Pröject Mayhem>
US || Horde || Tichondrius
8/8HC, 1/8M (100k pull on mother, will die in few pulls)
Raid Times: Wed/Thur from 7-10 CST

Need: WW, Boomy, Mage, Hunter, MW, RDruid, Hpal

We are a semi-hardcore guild focused on progression while having a good time. We are a guild that previously focused on PVP and are now focusing on raid progression with many of our core players having high end raiding experience. We value people who will be competitive with each other and are competent to know their class inside and out. We're always looking to put our best and most committed players into raid and want to reward those who contribute. Since our raiding hours are short every week, we put everything into the time block that we have to get the most content done, and have a great time doing it.

Our goal is Cutting Edge and we want your help to make that happen. We also have high level Mythic + Pushing teams (10+), Arena Teams, and RBGs.

For more info feel free to add us and talk on Discord or Bnet

GM: commakozzi#1784, BNet: Cyberman#1466
Raid Lead: Apok#0434, BNet: Bogguslife#1947
(I'm easier to reach on discord)
Hello Shockêr!

The Church of RNGesus is currently recruiting our raid times are the following:
Tuesday:7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Wednesday:7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Thursday:7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST

If you have any other questions you could refer to the guild recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769567072#1

or add me personally on discord (Rolly#1409).