Prev 1 8 9 10 13 Next
Buff ww dk lock mm hunter, disc heal.
Nerf disc dmg
Nerf mw dmg
Nerf dh
Nerf survival
Nerf bomie bit

Game Probably Better..
You could double frost bolt damage vs enemy players it would still be a joke.
I've been enhance forever and it's really the only reason I still play this game. BFA made them trash in PVE and they have always been hard to get into high level M+ due to survivability issues. Now you nerf them in PVP probably because it's the one thing I have been enjoying (for the first time in a long time enhance is deisred in arena). Blizzard is just asking me to leave I think.

There are plenty of classes that needed a nerf as much if not more than Enhance and nothing was done with them. I'm dangling here Blizzard throw me a rope. This expansion is bleeding profusely and you keep throwing tiny band aids on it, it won't survive much longer like this. Certainly not for me at least.
This game is going to die if they do -6% base damage instead of nerfing twist the knife, as it should be.
Real fast, you'll see.
P.s. Twist the knife nerf is a bigger nerf, but it needs to be done.
Don't cripple assassinations already crippled bleed and poison damage.
@Lore how do I downvote you !@#$post
What Shamans really needed: more nerfs, specially in survivability.

Now every single aspect of shamans are crap. It was a !@#$ty class for PvE and now is %^-*ty for PvP as well.
10/09/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Rezuz
Buff ww dk lock mm hunter, disc heal.
Nerf disc dmg
Nerf mw dmg
Nerf dh
Nerf survival
Nerf bomie bit

Game Probably Better..

no they just need to leave hunters alone... really
everytime they pass over us they make us worse
we are really better off not under the watchful eye of blizz
Also, this:

Stoopz made a video saying that he thinks Enhancement is OP. 3 days latyer, the neft arrives. Cdew says Healer have too much mana regen and then the nerf arrives.

Seems the Devs are so clueless about everything that they need to watch YouTube and obey what 2 or 3 people say.

In the meanwhile, the entire playerbase and specially the Shaman community sees how that class is unplayable in every single aspect of the game. PvP was the last option to have fun with the class with a nice toolkit offhealing and boosting team mates. Now Enhancement has no mana and their heals suck. Way to decrease the capabilities of a class across the board.

No questions about why the game is so pointless now. The developers have no clue.
10/09/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Krenna
Also, this:

Stoopz made a video saying that he thinks Enhancement is OP. 3 days latyer, the neft arrives. Cdew says Healer have too much mana regen and then the nerf arrives.

Seems the Devs are so clueless about everything that they need to watch YouTube and obey what 2 or 3 people say.

In the meanwhile, the entire playerbase and specially the Shaman community sees how that class is unplayable in every single aspect of the game. PvP was the last option to have fun with the class with a nice toolkit offhealing and boosting team mates. Now Enhancement has no mana and their heals suck. Way to decrease the capabilities of a class across the board.

No questions about why the game is so pointless now. The developers have no clue.

Starting to see how brain dead companies can be with social media eh?
Where the HELL are the Warlock and DK changes you promised were "On their way" nearly a month ago!?!?

What the !@#$ing hell!?!?

09/21/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Lore
Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

-- Lore, I hate to say this, but after this...I really don't think I can trust anything you say going forward. This is a major middle finger to the Warlock and Death Knight communities.
10/09/2018 11:27 PMPosted by Elenstelle
Where the HELL are the Warlock and DK changes you promised were "On their way" nearly a month ago!?!?

When they announced hunters and warriors were next on the tuning pass, when it came to happen it wasn't a buff... they were 2 massive nerfs.

Are you sure you want them to "Balance" your class?
Can easily imagine all these out of touch developers standing around the coffee machine in a circle jerking each other off pretending these new changes are the best thing to happen in the PvP balance scene.

"So glad we nerfed those rogues Bill, my eight year old son was crying last night after his afk demon hunter was killed by rogue poisons." - Blizzard 'Dad' Dev.
10/09/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Beastbashx
10/09/2018 11:27 PMPosted by Elenstelle

When they announced hunters and warriors were next on the tuning pass, when it came to happen it wasn't a buff... they were 2 massive nerfs.

Yeah.

If they nerf us, then I know for sure that its time to re-roll while I've still got the chance. Until then, I'm stuck in limbo.
10/09/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Elenstelle
10/09/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Beastbashx

Yeah.

If they nerf us, then I know for sure that its time to re-roll while I've still got the chance. Until then, I'm stuck in limbo.

Welp... in the words of all before me:

GLHF!
Blizzard takes a shotgun to PvP tuning... AGAIN. I'm glad I don't play Shaman, but dear God what they are doing to you guys is just sad. Blizz is pounding an already dead class further into the ground with these blanket nerfs.

Why are they balancing two different games? Playing your class in PvP should feel just as fun as playing it in PvE. These huge nerfs to traits and even entire specs leave the game feeling wildly inconsistent between the two modes, especially in world PvP.
How about you stop allowing Prot pallies to do more damage than rogue burst as well as heal on par with most healers. You guys keep dropping melee damage but casters are free to roam....oh wow Frost mages FINALLY got a damage reduction, how about we now focus on the fact that everyone stays constantly slowed while fighting mages in pvp….put their crap on the same DR and CDS as everyone else's slows and stuns. A 4 second sprint ability on a 2 min cd and cloak is hardly even close to being able to deal with a class that can constantly slow and blink twice every 30 sec. Take Bubbles away from Ret pallies while we are at it...BoP, Shield of Vengeance, and Divine shield....ridiculous....but yeah no lets keep reducing other classes abilities and damage.
Yeah...........

If I have to wait until 8.1 to get some attention, I think i'll give up PVP entirelly for now because I want that transmog gear but I can't accept the fact I need to work 2 times harder than any other class to get it and even if you outplay your opponents you still lose to mongocleave without any strategy beyond "let's wait for our cds to be ready again and run over him without CC'g his healer or giving a !@#$ about peels, we only need to touch him".
Enhance nerf is just sad...
Enhance did need a dmg nerf, but not like that.

Its the only Spec where PvP talents can be the top dmg source, and those 2 PvP talents (Forked Lightning / Ride the Lightning) doubles storm strike dmg. Which does add way too much dmg into a single button, and also makes them mandatory because without them enh dmg is actually bad. And now they nerf that baseline bad dmg even more but both talents are untouched?

Seems wrong to me.
10/09/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Beastbashx
Starting to see how brain dead companies can be with social media eh?

If people can get fired by their companies for posting on social media.
Can companies also get fired upon by people for listening to social media?

These are the big questions of our universe.