ilvl 360 Ally Pally tank LFG

Guild Recruitment
Yo! i am a ilvl 360 paladin tank, 357 dps. Im pretty desperately trying to find a guild!
Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, or Onyxia, any ally guilds pleaseeeeeeeee help!

I played loads of WotLK and had a bis hunter back then(blizzlike private servers). I have gotten back into wow and its been over 2 months and i cant find a single guild to do anything! I ask guild chat multiple times a day for m+ content and i am on a 12 day streak of 0 responses while 15+ people are on. Our guild leader hasn't even been on in 30+ days.
I am trying to push higher level mythics and want to do some raids but I have 0 support from my guild. Doing random m+ is just triggering due to not being able to trust a ilvl 360 dps to do at least 10k or something. I just happen to pick the wrong server to go ally on when i first started a few months ago and dont have the money to buy a realm transfer. I have 0 life and spend at least 60+ hours a week on wow since i can play while at work.
Please dont be a bot that just spams a generic application to a different realm (murlocs im looking at you)
Hey man, we're looking for a new tank to push mythic progression.

Raid Times
Monday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
With an optional Heroic night on Tuesdays.

If you want to chat more hit me up on bnet: silverdragon#1250
Hello,

Guild: Addiction
Server: Spirestone Alliance

We are a small guild comprised of a group of friends who have been raiding together off and on for 6+ years. We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H and in need of a tank. Our current tank is usually a ret pally who has temporarily converted for us. In the past we use to push high end raiding with 3-4 raid nights a week. Currently we Raid Monday and Tuesday from 9-12 EST. If you’re interested please feel free to message myself (LittleBunny#1730) or anther officer (Norelle#1138, Tranquilized#1832). We look forward to hearing from you.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<No THX> 6/8H is recruiting members for our raid team. Raids: Tues-Thur-Sat 6:46-10pst. We are a group of chill and skilled players that dont like getting sweaty but still like running high tier content at a steady pace. Running 10+ keys daily.

Currently in search for a new tank

• Contact Info:
    If you want to get on board, please contact:
    iClutch : Kevin2294#128
  • "Please dont be a bot that just spams a generic application to a different realm (murlocs im looking at you)"

2 posts later.... :P
    Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
    • Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
    • Weekend Raiding (see times below)
    • Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
    • A more casual environment
    • New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
    • 1 Tank (open to any class)
    • 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
    • 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
    • 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
    • 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
    • Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
    • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!