Remember when BM could kill things?

Hunter
PvP is one of my favorite activities in this game. At the beginning of the expansion BM's were definitely over powered. Then we got nerfed. It wasn't so bad. Then they nerfed us again, hard. It hurt, but I still felt viable.

Then they hit us the third time.

I just got out of the most frustrating match, and I had exactly the same problems I had in legion. I can't kill anything. I can definitely get it down to 20% life, but then it's instantly full healed. I used to be able to kill, and now I can't finish things.

I'm really praying they make MM viable. Why can we not have a single PvP viable ranged spec? Just so frustrated that for the second expansion in a row hunters suck.

And yes, I post this from a DH who has worse gear than my main, but does far more damage, has higher burst, higher AoE, and better mobility. They've also never been nerfed once.
10/11/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Arkelion
PvP is one of my favorite activities in this game. At the beginning of the expansion BM's were definitely over powered. Then we got nerfed. It wasn't so bad. Then they nerfed us again, hard. It hurt, but I still felt viable.

Then they hit us the third time.

I just got out of the most frustrating match, and I had exactly the same problems I had in legion. I can't kill anything. I can definitely get it down to 20% life, but then it's instantly full healed. I used to be able to kill, and now I can't finish things.

I'm really praying they make MM viable. Why can we not have a single PvP viable ranged spec? Just so frustrated that for the second expansion in a row hunters suck.

And yes, I post this from a DH who has worse gear than my main, but does far more damage, has higher burst, higher AoE, and better mobility. They've also never been nerfed once.
dude wow pvp has slowly gotten worse and worse as new expansion come out. If you set on wanting to play bm stay with pve other than that just find another mmo to play cuz this game is just getting worse.
people hate seeing BM in arena it will never be good for long. its just like in MoP when there was a bug with BM and instead of fixing it they nerfed them to be useless.
You can't kill anyone in PvP ... you mean.

Beast Mastery was pushed into a solo/PuG roll. Though, plenty of raid guilds will take them along in Mythic+.

I was never into PvP, though BFA is forcing me to do so for Honorbound rep (Horde main). Still, I can't help to sympathise with those that do. Just by reading the patch notes, it's clear the dev team have no idea in what they're doing.
Just roll DH. Their niche is literally being good at everything in the game.
Look on the bright side BM is in a much better place than it was in Legion at least now bm has more survivability.