Time to buff Enhance's survival now...

Arenas
Ok so you wanted to GUT Enhance's healing without any consideration to the class's survivability as a whole...

They literally only have 1 defensive, which is a pathetic 40% wall that they can easily die through in this meta. What other class only has 1 defensive? The whole point of Enhance's strong healing was that it was that class's main survivability. Its not like they are druids who can self heal, immune to poly, immune to snares, 2 walls, like give me a break.

If you want to balance a class then actually balance it. If you remove its only survivability then you need to replace it with something else. Give them a stronger wall, bring back shamanistic rage, or do something that gives this class fair defensives on par with other classes so that way it can still be played...
I agree fix subtlety.
I agree, but sadly this will never happen. Look at how long it's taking to fix DK and Warlock. Realistically they will not look at Enhance survivability until the next expansion.
10/12/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Haendr87E123
I agree, but sadly this will never happen. Look at how long it's taking to fix DK and Warlock. Realistically they will not look at Enhance survivability until the next expansion.

Or they could just revert that ridiculous mana regen nerf...

You know, since this class needs mana for literally all of its utility.
Enhance are more than fine. Now you have to kite and try to survive. That's a good thing.
Yeah they definitely need more survivability. If having long dampening games where you have hybrids healing everyone whenever the actual healer is in CC or trouble is an issue then I never understood why they don't make it so the healing is significantly more effective when casted on yourself than it is on teammates, that would prevent a lot of the issues while still giving the Enh sham more survivability.

It happens to be particularly punishing for Enh though because their heals cost 2 different resources, one of which (maelstrom) is their only means of doing dmg, so an Enh healing is already on the backfoot and cannot counterpressure, then after that they are out of mana as well which also prevents them from using any other utility like cap totem.

Blizzard just really doesn't think things through at all, or their 'testers' and 'feedback personnel' are no better than the standard General Discussion forum poster.
10/12/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Vãrick
I agree fix subtlety.

BUFF BM TRASH CAN STATUS PVP
u mad u can't do 10k dps and heal to full hp in 3 globals
Where did the mana nerf idea even come from? That was so out of left field lol. Did anyone think that needed to happen?
Maybe if enhance was able to instant cast heals on themselves at the same strength as pre nerf, but had to cast on teammates. That would have been fair imo.

make the maelstrom instant cast mechanic only work on self heals and give everything else back. Cause yeah its pretty easy to get blown up with no wall as enhance.
The mana nerf was the stop enh shaman from spam healing their teammates every go. Pre nerf, it took about 30 seconds to regen a full tank, so by the time short CDs / DRs reset, Enh had 4 heals (with mana for a fifth one) a few seconds later) ready when the healer got put into a CC chain.

Enhance still has Swelling Waves for themselves, but the regen nerf ensures they have to think about when the purge and how heavily they wish to heal themselves or others. They still bring extremely strong single target damage despite the nerf as well.
10/12/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Supersnake
Maybe if enhance was able to instant cast heals on themselves at the same strength as pre nerf, but had to cast on teammates. That would have been fair imo.

make the maelstrom instant cast mechanic only work on self heals and give everything else back. Cause yeah its pretty easy to get blown up with no wall as enhance.

That is what I had suggested for feral, 10-15% self heal nerf and the 30% nerf for healing others.
10/12/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Pinkranger
Enhance are more than fine. Now you have to kite and try to survive. That's a good thing.

OH YA? ur right how could i forget to talent into root!

wait
Doesn't enhancement have the ability to basically heal using maelstrom, and an ability making that healing instant, potentially? Kinda lame, try an arms warrior, you'll be wishing for that heal real quick, nerf or not.
10/12/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Flûx
What other class only has 1 defensive?

Warlock
Dk's get a Heal that stabs them afterwards and a 30% wall on a 3min cd
10/12/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Athyra
10/12/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Flûx
What other class only has 1 defensive?

Warlock

Warrior, DK

This Enhance is mad he is no longer a god in PvP
10/12/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Sagewan
10/12/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Athyra

Warlock

Warrior, DK

This Enhance is mad he is no longer a god in PvP

OH wow coming from god itself lmao were is the nerf bat for disc priest is the real question
Don't forget about Marksmen
They have fk ethereal form they are unkillable