Fallout 76...

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Looks pretty awesome. Could be game of the year for me and going to preorder it.
I’m not super excited for it, but if it’s reviewed well I might get it to coop with my buddy.

Half the fun of FO for me tho is messing around with console commands and stuff, so having it be a locked up online game is sort of a turnoff.
I think it will kind of bomb, due to being "Online Only" sort of.

I played the heck out of fallout 4; If they kept making expansions/junk for it, I would have kept buying them. I was very surprised when they stopped, like they just didn't want more money?

I'm currently in Red Dead 2, on the Xbox one. I think it is going to crush, just totally and completely crush and destroy. I finally got to the "non-canned" part, where I'm able to camp and save with my horse and stuff. The world so far is just amazing; I've never felt like trudging through snow, on foot or on the horse, was more "trudgier." You almost feel it.
My doom n gloom prediction is it'll fail pretty hard. FO is meant to be a single player experience. It works when you can mod and mess around with console commands. Take that away... and it's a generic shooter.
10/27/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Demonatrixx
My doom n gloom prediction is it'll fail pretty hard. FO is meant to be a single player experience. It works when you can mod and mess around with console commands. Take that away... and it's a generic shooter.

I want to know what shooters you play that let you do even half of what you can do in Fallout...
10/23/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Aerbota
Looks pretty awesome. Could be game of the year for me and going to preorder it.

You spelled Red Dead Redemption 2 wrong when talking about game of the year :)
Beta doing well but I missed it :(.
I hope it tanks. This is not the kind of game I want to see out of Bethesda and I don't want it to start a precedent.
10/31/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Gerard
I hope it tanks. This is not the kind of game I want to see out of Bethesda and I don't want it to start a precedent.

Exactly this. I won't be touching this game.
Reviews are it's a glitchy slow mess (35fps at medium 1440p on a 1080ti online pre review) with 15 days to go. Also stated no npcs was boring and pvp/pve player interaction is awkward. Wait for the full reviews I definitely wouldn't pre-order.
I am super excited about the game!
It’s not like BFA was less buggy.
It looks like a piece of !@#$
Game physics are tied to FPS. Sub 30 fps on a powerful rig on ultrawide monitor. You're going to have to pay ME to play this garbage.
I played it and had a blast in the beta, storytelling is actually quite good.
Been some of the most fun I've had on a multi player game in some time. Set your base camp up near the starting zone and put a welcome sign up its a great way to meet people.
Fallout 76 GOTY hahhahahaha, nope. Im an old school fallout player and this game is terrible, it feels like an empty shell. I’d rather replay New Vegas.

I’m sure Red dead redemption 2 is going to to win the GOTY award.
Ark Extinction is coming out!!!!!!! Well is out on PC, but coming out on console.
Wednesday is Reclamation day!
11/11/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Aerbota
Wednesday is Reclamation day!
33 hrs till live woop
10/31/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Aerbota
Beta doing well but I missed it :(.

No it certainly is not. Lol.

FO 76 is a train wreck.