Apology to the Violet Tap and the Boralus RP

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
In AU Wyrmrest Accord, we have civilized discussions about pizza toppings and then push for the thread cap with drama posts.
10/28/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Morrowveil
civilized discussions about pizza toppings

I am pretty sure I have never heard that happen anywhere, ever. Politics and religion are less contentious topics.
I'm eating a pizza with pineapple and ham right at this moment.

Decided to go after the Camo Bikini for my saiyan girl kind of annoyed that the Gifts for the bikini outfits are 777 compared to the 500 of every other outfit gotta pay the boob tax i guess.

Fun fact - I have defeated SSGSS Vegeta 480 times since this event started yesterday
I'm looking for some new things to listen to while I quest. Does anyone have particular movie or game soundtracks (other than the WoW one, of course) that they like to play?
10/28/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Eledriss
I'm looking for some new things to listen to while I quest. Does anyone have particular movie or game soundtracks (other than the WoW one, of course) that they like to play?

Requiem for a Dream soundtrack.
10/28/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Eledriss

Two Steps from Hell is a group with a lot of their music on Youtube; they do the kinds of dramatic orchestral stuff you hear on movie previews. In fact, I think that's specifically who they compose for. It's good stuff, stirring but easy to listen to as background to gaming without demanding a lot of attention.
I like to listen to Mystery skulls when i just zone out and focus on mindless questing and such.
10/28/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Zunde

Them's fighting words, bucko.
10/27/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Mgrimwald
The year is 2030. WoW has run out of ideas. The MMO is now part of a crossover universe. Orcs fight alongside Saiyans and Moogles. There is no Horde. There is no Alliance. There is only the Verse. You're flying in your Firefly class ship, off to farm more Azerite from one of the twenty cursed worlds. Frieza and Scorpion are in your path.

They kill you.

Hades welcomes you to the underworld with open arms while Persephone broods in the background.

You're about to be rezzed by the almighty Captain Bison, but before he lays his healing hands on you, he whispers...

"Remember that train wreck in the forums twelve years ago? Pepperidge Farm remembers."

You wake up.

Nothing is ever ogre.

Vote for Palpatine 2020 for drama free forums.

ok now how did the forums sleep on this EPIC post??
Anybody else just want to watch the MDI to see if any bugs happen?
10/28/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Mirandà
Anybody else just want to watch the MDI to see if any bugs happen?

My team is waiting to see what kind of tune-ups the whole system gets after it's on a global stage.
10/28/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Dineran
10/28/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Zunde

Them's fighting words, bucko.

You can try to fight me.

It won't end well for either of us
Is this the part where we have a slapfight to determine who should rule WRA?

And then overthrow said "ruler" because we then decide we shouldn't be led by one idiot?
But several idiots... A... Cabal of them, perhaps...
10/28/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Sylfdra
And then overthrow said "ruler" because we then decide we shouldn't be led by one idiot?

It's run by an RP Council that creates all the rules for RP here on Wyrmrest Accord - whether you know it or not.

It also does not exist. Members do not apply. Council members need not apply. We find you - but you'll never know when we do. We don't exist.

Have a nice day, Citizen.
10/28/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Thokk
10/28/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Sylfdra

It's run by an RP Council that creates all the rules for RP here on Wyrmrest Accord - whether you know it or not.

It also does not exist. Members do not apply. Council members need not apply. We find you - but you'll never know when we do. We don't exist.

Have a nice day, Citizen.

We're kind of like the O5 Council but less horrifically incompetent.
10/28/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Layam
We're kind of like the O5 Council but less horrifically incompetent.

SCP reference?
Someone fill me in on what happened. I gotta get my sweet drama fix :tired_face:
10/28/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Zhàun
Someone fill me in on what happened. I gotta get my sweet drama fix :tired_face:

Please note, citizen; in-character actions lead to in-character consequences.
Lack of ooc communication often leads to worst-end scenarios.

Apologies were had - this one wasn't an unapologetic apology thread. Or maybe it was. I am here on behalf of the [REDACTED] to judge the drama scale.

So far, it's a 1.5 / 10.
10/27/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Sinaris
Believe it or not, but I like the roll and emote system because of the chance that I roll poorly. Nothing as funny to me as trying to do something incredible but instead tripping over my own boots and getting to know the ground better...

This is one of my favorite things.