Warlock gate to South Bunker (AV) - exploit ?

Battlegrounds
10/26/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Jadei
10/26/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Utterly
So there are two (or technically three) "clever uses of mechanics" to get into the alliance base by horde, other than the bridge.

Are there any for alliance to use to get into the horde base?

Nope. The “backdoor” into horde base was fixed along with a few other so called alliance advantages. Meanwhile, alliance keep has had a backdoor for a long time that blizzard has ignored.

Thought so, thank you. Once I thought I saw a DH trying to get up into the horde base by the frozen stream near the RH but I don't think he succeeded.
10/26/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Yarrow
10/26/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Nabas
Yes, a few classes can get into the Horde base via the frozen waterfall. Takes some timing and knowing where to jump/leap/grapple but it is possible

That one is considered an exploit and people have been suspended for it.

Hmm.. I wonder why that's considered an exploit rather than "clever uses of mechanics"... /ponder...
10/26/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Forums
10/26/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Bathos
Warriors can use heroic leap to get up that hill. I've also used rogue grappling hook to get up there, as well as demon Hunter jumps.

You don't even need to use special abilities.

Any class can run and jump to get up there.

yeah, if that were the case huge numbers of people would do it

they don't
10/26/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Jadei
10/26/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Utterly
So there are two (or technically three) "clever uses of mechanics" to get into the alliance base by horde, other than the bridge.

Are there any for alliance to use to get into the horde base?

Nope. The “backdoor” into horde base was fixed along with a few other so called alliance advantages. Meanwhile, alliance keep has had a backdoor for a long time that blizzard has ignored.

QQ you have a bridge and OP NPCs
10/29/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Mccritical

lol bad
10/29/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Bynir
10/29/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Mccritical

lol bad

awww
10/28/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Zahruk
10/26/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Forums
You don't even need to use special abilities.

Any class can run and jump to get up there.

yeah, if that were the case huge numbers of people would do it

they don't

It is true that any class can do it...as I have dont it with every class.

Most do not because most gamers do not understand underlying tech to create a game. For example, if you understand polygon modeling, you can easily (literally) SEE the place you can jump up at. Along the ledge look for the lowest point that creates the most visible "V" shape. Here you can jump and tap forward to land higher than where you jumped from, do it again and you are on the ledge / able to run into the tower.

Hell, we all know DH can just jump around...still...why do I not see all DH just jump that from the start?
Pretty sure BFA has turned into the epeen excuse expansion. Nobody is ever out played just buffs and nerfs in the wrong place lmao.
Seriously the first step in gittn gud is to stop complaining and spend a few moments trying to understand something before crying