Why has demon hunter not been nerfed yet?

Arenas
seriously. lots of instant CC, insane damage, insane mobility, great defensives and a mana burn if they feel like it for lawls
they only thing that needs to absolutely addressed is mana break because it absolutely should not be functioning the way that it is right now in any capacity
they're already just average, and they're getting huge nerfs that will make them bottom tier next patch, unless they scale insanely well with gear
10/26/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Nyz
they're already just average, and they're getting huge nerfs that will make them bottom tier next patch, unless they scale insanely well with gear

Good
Why has ww not been buffed yet
10/26/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Nyz

Havoc will be fine with the mana rift nerf lol
There damage wasn't touched in regards to these "nerfs"
10/26/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Sbgoaty
Havoc will be fine with the mana rift nerf lol

wasn't talking about dh changes though?
I pushed mana rift! Healer's oom!
The more I queue, the less concerned I am with DHs. You see them far more often playing something mongo below 2k. I've seen like 3 above 2k. The initial games without gear, just dying to DH war, or DH boomie was annoying but now they seem fine to me. Idk. There's far less on the ladder that most of these threads would imply. Not trying to invalidate your concerns by any means. Just my outlook on it.
10/26/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Moltkè
seriously. lots of instant CC, insane damage, insane mobility, great defensives and a mana burn if they feel like it for lawls

Lotta hyperbole here.

They have 2 baseline CCs. A dispellable 2s aoe stun on a 1min CD, and a carbon copy of monk incap. That's it.

If they spend a talent point and an honor talent, they can pick up a 4s stun on a 30s CD, and increase the duration of incap marginally and cause it to be a 60s CD instead of 45.

That's hardly "a lot". In fact, given that they have no snare, I'd say they were at best even with things like warriors and WW monks, and nobody complains about them having too much control.

DH are also not actually that hard to kill. Blur is a mediocre shield wall against caster DPS and it's pretty easy to force out and then kill in the next go. Trill dies all the time first and is a perfectly viable kill target.

IDK I really feel like the DH complaints are a git gud situation. They're not very common on ladder either. Even the mana rift complaints feel like largely a 2s complaint. However, Mana rift/void are already getting heavily nerfed so there's really nothing to complain about.
10/26/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Glowrss
10/26/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Moltkè

Lotta hyperbole here.

They have 2 baseline CCs. A dispellable 2s aoe stun on a 1min CD, and a carbon copy of monk incap. That's it.

If they spend a talent point and an honor talent, they can pick up a 4s stun on a 30s CD, and increase the duration of incap marginally and cause it to be a 60s CD instead of 45.

That's hardly "a lot". In fact, given that they have no snare, I'd say they were at best even with things like warriors and WW monks, and nobody complains about them having too much control.

DH are also not actually that hard to kill. Blur is a mediocre shield wall against caster DPS and it's pretty easy to force out and then kill in the next go. Trill dies all the time first and is a perfectly viable kill target.

IDK I really feel like the DH complaints are a git gud situation. They're not very common on ladder either. Even the mana rift complaints feel like largely a 2s complaint. However, Mana rift/void are already getting heavily nerfed so there's really nothing to complain about.

thank you!!

Can I have your address. I will come and give you a slobber. You earned it
10/26/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Ricochèt
10/26/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Glowrss

Lotta hyperbole here.

thank you!!

Can I have your address. I will come and give you a slobber. You earned it

KappaPride
I both play and play against DH. Stop complaining. DH aren't op at all and dont need nerfs .
10/26/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Patchy
I both play and play against DH. Stop complaining. DH aren't op at all and dont need nerfs .

Completely unrelated but why do you have a 35% win rate as a balance druid in 3s? Do you main resto or something?

they do far too much single target DPS in arena, considering the rest of their toolkit
10/27/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Fadingtwo

Completely unrelated but why do you have a 35% win rate as a balance druid in 3s? Do you main resto or something?

How’d you get your ego? I cant find anything that could warrant it at all
I just kinda wanna take a poll here, when you imagine a demon hunter hugging you, do they also hug you with their wings? So like its a normal hug but then they also wrap their wings around you.

1 for yes
2 for no

ty
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Do you think I care about your opinion? You follow me around the forum quoting me. I really don't care lol. Welcome to the internet. You care far more than I do what people on the internet think. Get the stick out of your !@#. You spend an awfully lot of time white knighting 1500 players because you are one of them now. I won't be replying to this again. Have a nice night :)
10/27/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
10/27/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Fadingtwo

He's higher exp and cr than you, also has a 2400+ rbg achieve, and gives constructive criticism for most of his replies, but looking at your post history 99% of it is you memeing, white knighting and qqing about class design. He contributes far more useful posts to this forum, this is like the 3rd time I've seen you try to start beef with him. You have a crush on him or something?