Why has demon hunter not been nerfed yet?

Arenas
10/27/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Dougb
10/27/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
How’d you get your ego? I cant find anything that could warrant it at all

He's higher exp and cr than you, also has a 2400+ rbg achieve, and gives constructive criticism for most of his replies, but looking at your post history 99% of it is you memeing, white knighting and qqing about class design. He contributes far more useful posts to this forum, this is like the 3rd time I've seen you try to start beef with him. You have a crush on him or something?

Yes it is!
I’m also not sure who it is and it’s weird a random account w no post history has popped out to bust their nut w a small thesis praising someone who can play 500 games to 200 cr higher when the games disgustingly inflated
Btw kinda weird 99% of ur stuff has no base to it, but u enjoy urself FaDiNgTwO
10/27/2018 12:50 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
<span class="truncated">...</span>

He's higher exp and cr than you, also has a 2400+ rbg achieve, and gives constructive criticism for most of his replies, but looking at your post history 99% of it is you memeing, white knighting and qqing about class design. He contributes far more useful posts to this forum, this is like the 3rd time I've seen you try to start beef with him. You have a crush on him or something?

Yes it is!
I’m also not sure who it is and it’s weird a random account w no post history has popped out to bust their nut w a small thesis praising someone who can play 500 games to 200 cr higher when the games disgustingly inflated

200? you're 1600 rating according to WoW thugger LMAO

and he has 300 games played? Where are you getting 500?
10/27/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Cynalessa
10/26/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Patchy
I both play and play against DH. Stop complaining. DH aren't op at all and dont need nerfs .

they do far too much single target DPS in arena, considering the rest of their toolkit

Dh single target os mediocre at best lol

Learn how the class functions and dont just look at a detail’s meter total damage bar
10/26/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Mofuggaz
There damage wasn't touched in regards to these "nerfs"

They got nerfed 5% since almost every demon hunter took Demonic Origins for the 2 min CD on Meta.
Yes it is!

200? you're 1600 rating according to WoW thugger LMAO

and he has 300 games played? Where are you getting 500?

R u cherry picking brackets again?
Broken classes aoe abilities hit harder than my classes single target abilities.
10/27/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Mofuggaz
Broken classes aoe abilities hit harder than my classes single target abilities.

Here we go again, stop making everything about BM hunters.
Tbh I think Mana Rift was the only issue with DH. Otherwise I actually notice a large difference between good/bad DHs. Damage difference and utility usage difference from playing vs Trill and any other DH is quite huge imo which is a good thing.

Mana Rift is their only mechanic that doesn't fit and makes the spec feel obnoxious.
Completely unrelated but why do you have a 35% win rate as a balance druid in 3s? Do you main resto or something?

Bet it isnt dh related or anything for sure. Yikes 35%?... ouch...
Dhs shouldn't have mana rift or 1 second evasion built into their main damage ability lol thats a joke in its self tbh.
DHs are fine imo
Mana burn in 2s is obnoxious. That being said the damage is fine. A 1 second evasion is not hard to play around considering they hit the button on CD. They don't have any self heals, and are one of the squishiest classes in the game. They are fine.
I would also log my 59 void elf rogue to defend my main spec, good thinking.

I personally think DH should be removed from wow since they don't belong in this game but I understand that won't happen. It's not a balance thing I just always hated their AOE auto attack pve design with that ridiculous mobility.

Blade Dance and Mana Burn are the main mechanics I wish weren't a thing though.
10/27/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Whatdaheal
Mana burn in 2s is obnoxious. That being said the damage is fine. A 1 second evasion is not hard to play around considering they hit the button on CD. They don't have any self heals, and are one of the squishiest classes in the game. They are fine.

No self heals? Demonic says hello.
remove mana burn. problem solved.
DH is cake for outlaw rogue.

they cant dodge my stun because its ranged, also they cant dodge killing spree. and they cant stun me when i have cloak up. mmmm yummy squishy demon hunters where are you?

i love when an arrogant DH tries to come jump me in a BG but then i stun him for 6 seconds and take half his hp away during the stun.

ive had quite a few DH run away from me after trying to jump me, but they dont make it far. hehe

but yeah. dh is a pretty mongo class, i have one and i played one for 2 years. its kinda OP that blade dance gives them 100% dodge for 1 sec, and it does aoe, and it bleeds.. its like the strongest attack ability in the game by far imo
10/26/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Glowrss
They have 2 baseline CCs.

Also talented purge, 70% slow, talented ranged snare/bleed, ranged kick, infinite gap closers, and insane damage on top of all of that. It's too much. They need to be toned down in some areas.

At the very least just nerf their damage a little bit.
10/27/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Rauler
Also talented purge, 70% slow, talented ranged snare/bleed, ranged kick, infinite gap closers, and insane damage on top of all of that. It's too much. They need to be toned down in some areas.

the only thing they possess out of this list is a talented range snare, the rest is your ignorance
10/27/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Mofuggaz
10/27/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Whatdaheal

Lol 30 percent leach for 10 seconds, you would only get back 30k if you did 100k dps in that window, which would only count if it was not abosorbed by the other player. Come on this is getting silly. There are only 3 dh in the top 100

edit there are 12 rogues, and 18 mages btw.
10/27/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Whatdaheal
10/27/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Mofuggaz

Lol 30 percent leach for 10 seconds, you would only get back 30k if you did 100k dps in that window, which would only count if it was not abosorbed by the other player. Come on this is getting silly. There are only 3 dh in the top 100

edit there are 12 rogues, and 18 mages btw.
yeah I honestly hate dh, like a lot, but aside from mana burn they aren't completely op. I do think their toolkit is a bit much as well but still, they aren't fire mages so imo there are bigger fish to fry/nerf.