Blizzcon predictions?

General Discussion
Anyone have any guesses on what (if any) major reveals there will be at Blizzcon?

It worries me that I've read blue posts asking players to manage their expectations for this years Blizzcon.
The Blizzcon's that come soon after an expansion release are always the "ebb" of conventions. Usually it will highlight another one of their titles for the most part.
hearthstone: more cards
heroes of the storm: more heroes
overwatch: more lootboxes
diablo: more rng
wow: more rng
Sethrak druids
Classic release date announced for early next year.
Proudmoore family wins cosplay competition.
Someone will talk about something happening about something.

I'm a hundred percent sure that something will happen.
I just hope we eventually get Alliance Sethrak, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0, it doesn't matter to me. After 14 years of WoW my interest is hanging by a thread and I need a new race that I can throw myself into and reignite my passion for WoW.
Vulpera and high elf allied races. New worgen and goblin models. Some new heritage armor previews.
Blizz will say some stuff. And people will blow up the forums, Wowhead, and MMO, regardless of what is said. The End.
Ion will speak and 8 out of 10 people in the audience will fight to maintain control over their urges to smash.
wc3 or diablo 2 will get a remastered.
At least one Dev will stuff their foot into their mouth on stage.
11/02/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Margirita
Ion will speak and 8 out of 10 people in the audience will fight to maintain control over their urges to smash.

Oh those randy buggers. Good thing many of them will have hotel rooms to which to retreat for said smashing.
11/02/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Zulan
At least one Dev will stuff their foot into their mouth on stage.

Just wanted to bring this back to say:

Someone better pick up that phone; because I f**King called it!