Diablo Mobile

General Discussion
That's a big yikes from me.
yeah that's a fail.
bahahahahahahaahhahhaahahahahahaaahhaah small indie company bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
My phone is old and I NEVER put internet on it... I either need a new phone, or Diablo: Immortal needs to transition onto PC.
Huge slap in the face to diablo fans.
F for what could have been
So disappointing, it's almost gag reflex inducing.
Sounds pretty sic
11/02/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Shadowfist
My phone is old and I NEVER put internet on it... I either need a new phone, or Diablo: Immortal needs to transition onto PC.

Don't worry you can play it on PC with an Android emulator like bluestacks lol
Well I was hoping for D2 reforged or another character pack....this just...no, I dont want a mobile diablo game but I guess it shouldnt be surprising that a company tries to cash in on that market like Blizzard. It would be bad business for them not to.

This, however, will not go on my phone. I cant play a game that is supposed to be as fast as diablo normally is cant be played well on a phone OR its not diablo anymore.
I am you, but better, op.
HAHAHAHAHA another money grab for micro-transactions.

Nothing is free in this world but our time and labor.
Total fail.
I haven't given up hope yet for another Diablo announcement, but this was like... man, just ouch.

So out of touch.
I have to assume there will be loot boxes you buy to try and get 5 star weapons and armor which will give you useless stuff 99.9% of the time.
The Diablo III forums are having a low-grade meltdown right now. Its amazing.
Ha, only hope I had in any title announcement at blizzcon was D4 or something that isnt mobile app trash gameplay. My pre-purchase of battlefield 5 will render my battlenet completely unused for the foreseeable future. Every announcement was just very lackluster, even the devs/producers don't seem very hyped about their own products! Probably because they are chasing dollars, and not quality.
11/02/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Sturm
"crickets"

That seems to be the running theme of Blizzcon this year.
Even a fully redone Diablo 2 with modern graphics would much much more appreciated then a port of d3 on the mobile.

Calling this a huge disappointment is an understatement.
This just in, all Blizzard has left to their name is their PAST achievements and games. Their only good content is remasters and classic WoW LOL!