cellphone diablo trailer at 117k dislikes

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
They re-posted the videos as Unlisted to try and get the dislikes down. if you click the trailers on the launcher it will bring you to the new videos, what a joke.

The one on their youtube has the 944k views and 204k dislikes while the one you click on the launcher has 191k views and 46k dislikes
11/02/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Demonoid
11/02/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Dreadfury

Keep telling yourself that.

Yeah keep deluding yourself into thinking that a hundred thousand revolting basement dwellers will mean anything when it's introduced to the millions of people who aren't triggered by game news they didn't like.

The reaction is meaningless, everyone will play it, you will play it don't pretend you won't.

I won't and never even touch it. Why? because it is an insult, a slap int he face by blizzard. I do not support that kind of treatement so I will not download it because I do not want to be part of a positive statistic about this game.
11/03/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Cruxious
They re-posted the videos as Unlisted to try and get the dislikes down. if you click the trailers on the launcher it will bring you to the new videos, what a joke.

The one on their youtube has the 944k views and 204k dislikes while the one you click on the launcher has 191k views and 46k dislikes

It's a joke. The legendary blunder is now infamous because of the shady pr tactics to hide the disdain for this title. I bet they will have a fun time on Monday when the stock market opens.
They have the resources to do something great but instead they don't which is beyond me. Like why wouldn't you touch base with your fanbase. Wonder what it will take for them to listen. When we all gone to playing other games cause we got pooped on, on this one.
11/03/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Orienn
They have the resources to do something great but instead they don't which is beyond me. Like why wouldn't you touch base with your fanbase. Wonder what it will take for them to listen. When we all gone to playing other games cause we got pooped on, on this one.

Think of it this way: They could make a lot of money, and invest fewer resources, if they catered to players who buy mobile games from Chinese companies and will feed them microtransactions; or they could make less money, and invest more resources, if they cater to only their original PC fanbase.

Corporate took the green road. Even if Diablo fans vote with their wallets, I don't think it'll be enough to stop this beast.

210k dislikes now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA

216 now, that's 6k in 30 minutes.

Yeah keep deluding yourself into thinking that a hundred thousand revolting basement dwellers will mean anything when it's introduced to the millions of people who aren't triggered by game news they didn't like.

The reaction is meaningless, everyone will play it, you will play it don't pretend you won't.

That's really not how it goes in gaming, buddy.

Mists of Pandaria had a bad initial reaction and that's when WoW's subscribers started to really dip.

Zelda: Wind Waker had a bad initial reaction and it's usually the most forgotten Zelda game.

Fan reactions matter. A lot.
11/03/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Blasco

Think of it this way: They could make a lot of money, and invest fewer resources, if they catered to players who buy mobile games from Chinese companies and will feed them microtransactions; or they could make less money, and invest more resources, if they cater to only their original PC fanbase.

Corporate took the green road. Even if Diablo fans vote with their wallets, I don't think it'll be enough to stop this beast.

Ya your right sad the way it is, was really hoping something good would come for Diablo I can't say I'm surprised though with the way other things have been going.
They simply showed this to the wrong crowd. This isn't something people go out of their way to attend Blizzcon to have revealed to them. It also doesn't help when expectations are set high. I mean every Blizzcon usually has something big and this one was in my book a Blizzcon worth skipping or not even bothering to have.

So glad I didn't even bother with a virtual ticket.

Now someone has the job of finding out how to put this on PC.

How about 250000 then? You know i think i once heard this kind of talk before...who was oh yes. Hillary and the deplorables. How did that name callinv worked out for her supporters?

It's only beast if it turns out to be immensely successful. We've kind of already seen that the US Diablo crowd probably won't buy into this game. The Chinese crowd are already playing almost the exact game since the creator company is merely porting Diablo art over to an existing game.

11/03/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Draile
Mists of Pandaria had a bad initial reaction and that's when WoW's subscribers started to really dip.

But it also stabilized the population for a while prior to the SoO content drought and 10M people then logged into WoD on release to try that expansion.

Clearly Blizzard has enough interest in World of Warcraft to get back a sizable number of subscribers, they just can't create a decent enough story and content/pacing to keep them around. On the flip side, declining quality will keep burning their bridges with theses players.
11/02/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Demonoid
Brigading means nothing, everyone single one of those dislikes will still download and play the game. Many of them will likely waste money on the microtrasactions that probably infest it as well.

Lol not me, I do not touch mobile games. Diablo is a PC game first and foremost, hell it should have stayed PC only.
Just FYI I might have played it if they would bring it out on PC (even if I'm not a fan of prequels), but they said they have no plan to bring it out on PC so....sucks to be me.

I just don't have room on my android for anything.
11/02/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Demonoid
Brigading means nothing, everyone single one of those dislikes will still download and play the game. Many of them will likely waste money on the microtrasactions that probably infest it as well.

Phones aren't good for games. They go through battery too fast/get too hot. I don't game on my phone ever
I'm patiently waiting for an Azchats video to make fun of this whole thing...

Nevermind found his youtube videos making fun of it already :)
11/03/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Chaosnachos

It's a joke. The legendary blunder is now infamous because of the shady pr tactics to hide the disdain for this title. I bet they will have a fun time on Monday when the stock market opens.
Blizz does this now for ALL their game properties. They will use any shady trick in the book to hide real sub info, etc. I mean my god they just went nuts on Reddit and Twitter to shut down the sub information for WoW a few weeks ago. This is how they operate now because this is the mindset and bad attitude of the people employed by the company. If you don't troll their party line I guess you get fired/retire.
231k dislikes AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
11/02/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Ðîstraçtîon
maybe blizzard should try and get back in touch with their fan base?

You think you don't. But you do.

This is exactly right. This is the most blatant money grab I've ever seen out of Actizard.
11/02/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Ðîstraçtîon
maybe blizzard should try and get back in touch with their fan base?

Maybe their fanbase should stop being so entitled?