375 2/8M Mage with Zek xp

Guild Recruitment
Sup y'all, I am a Mage looking for a mythic raiding guild. I can play Frost, Fire, and Arcane. I am currently 375 equipped, and have AOTC and am 2/8 M with good pulls on Zek. I do M+ and weekly pvp as well.

I am hoping to find a guild that is 2/8m with GOOD pulls on Zek (<20% health)

Character Name: Drewsky

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/Drewsky#
(you can find my raider.io and wow armory through here.)

I am open most nights for raids. I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild, so I don't really want to raid more than 9 hours a week.

I also have a friend that is looking for a guild on Illidan he is a 378 holy/disc priest with AOTC and 2/8m as well. We are not a required package, but if you have a spot for him as well it would be great.

I don't really want to swap to servers because all of my friends are on Illidan, and all my characters are on illidan.

Add me on bnet to chat Drew#12698
Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AOTC ( 10pm - 1am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Wubs & Friends has a fantastic raid environment full of friends who want to just kill some bosses. Our raid style encourages players to push themselves to their full potential while maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeous#1922 or Wubs#1753 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meethttps://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761057231#1ups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - Gorgeous #1922, Wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

_**Guild & Server:**_ Seraph of Mal’Ganis (Raid 3: Wubs & Friends)

_**Raid Times/Days:**_ 10pm - 1am CST Tues/Wed/Thurs

_**Current Progression:**_ 2/8M AotC

_**Recruitment Contacts:**_ Gorgeouss#1922 (btag), Wubs#1753 (btag)

_**Website or Application:**_ https://www.seraphguild.com
_**Wowprogress or Raider.io:**_ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Seraph

_**Needs:**_ death knight - frost, unholy

demon hunter - havoc

druid - balance, feral, restoration

hunter - open

mage - open

monk - mistweaver, windwalkers

paladin - holy, retribution

priest - open

rogue - open

shaman - open

warlock - open

warrior - arms, fury
<Extremely Powerful Gamer> We are recruiting veteran and fresh raiders
alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to be part of our ambitious raiding
team looking to continue progressing the rest of BFA. We are a new, determined
guild comprising of a group of friends and we would be thrilled to have you.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 9-12pm EST

--Recruiting--

-Tanks-
BM Monk - High

-Heals-
Holy/Disc - High
MW Monk - High
Resto Druid - Medium

-Melee-
Rogue - High
Demon Hunter - Medium
WW Monk - Medium

-Ranged-
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Hunter - High
Druid - High
Priest - Medium

Always looking for exceptional players regardless of what is listed above.

Our goal is to fill out a solid roster to start pushing mythic immediately in
Uldir, eventually pushing CE next tier and beyond, and be active outside of raid times to push mythic keys. We are interested in quality raiders with a minimum of AoTC experience. This is a perfect opportunity for mythic raiders who are tired of dying guilds looking for a stable mythic roster, as well as mythic raiders who crave a more active and vibrant community feel to their guild.

We have a few minimum requirements as we are looking to recruit quality players over someone to just fill a raid spot, this includes:

*360+ ilvl*
*8/8H Uldir experience*
*80%+ Warcraft Logs parses*
*90%+ Attendance* (We understand things happen and having to miss a day, all we ask is to let us know in advance.)

***We are also looking for additional officers and raid leads.***

Apply on our Website: https://extremelypowerfulgamer.enjin.com

If interested or have any questions you can contact us via Btag: KingAlfred#1254 or Grace#1550
Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 5/8M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
LF Ranged DPS

Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns
About Us:

<Elite> was founded on Kel'Thuzad Alliance in September 2016 by a group of raiders with vast knowledge and experience in raiding dating back to vanilla.

We have decided to start fresh as horde with the mindset to conquer every raid tier while only raiding 2 nights a week. Our current progression is 8/8H 3/8M with our best Vectis pull at 5%.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Raid Times/Expectation:

Tuesday: 9pm-Midnight Server
Wednesday: 9pm-Midnight Server

Sunday is an optional heroic: 9pm-Midnight Server

All raiders must come prepared with food, pots, and flasks. We will drop cauldrons and feasts for progression nights.

We understand that real life happens and it comes first. If you know you're going to miss please let officers or the GM know in advance.

Goals:

As mentioned earlier our focus is to be a 2 night cutting edge guild and complete content efficiently while also maintaining a fun raid environment and establish meaningful friendships. Raiding shouldnt feel like another day at the office...

Needs:

Healers
Mistweaver *High*
Resto Druid *High*

Ranged DPS
Warlock *High*
Hunter *High*
Shadow Priest *Medium*
Elemental Shaman *Medium*

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter *Low*
Rogue *Low*
Enhance Shaman *Low*

All applicants will be considered please feel free to add the following to inquire or if you have further questions.

Ripp#11963
Ackthal#11187
Snow#13647
Crimson#11643

Thank you!
Hey my guild Zen Mechanics needs a good mage like yourself. We are 3/8M raid tue/thurs 7-11pm CST. And we are on Horde Illidan so you wouldn’t have to faction or server change. I added on Bnet, mine Is Traun#1280
[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Vectis

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 9pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate since our schedule is casual compared with many guilds. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

7/7 M EN
3/3 H TOV AOTC
4/10 M NH
10/11 M TOS
11/11 H Ant AOTC
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir AOTC
3/8 M Uldir

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.
- Previous raiding experience.
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- 360+ ilvl, 75%+ logs
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism, Work Collaboratively.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Mythic - Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Heroic - (Optional Alt Run) on Tuesday 7-10pm CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Ranged DPS: ALL
Healer: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED
Melee DPS: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/recruitment
I picked up Impetus on Turalyon as a roster I'll be managing, so check them out (managed Synthesis's CE teams in Legion and currently managing Legend's two CE teams). They have a history of CE and are looking to revamp their roster to push harder going forward and achieve a better rank.

Impetus: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST 4/8M, 38% Fetid, 11/11M CE
- Open recruitment for now. Competitive spots for all roles.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Note: We only raid 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leader has set aside.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hello there,

My guild (Rigged) is a highly established multi-team raiding guild on Thrall. We are a very active guild, our members push mythic+, and PvP outside of raid content.

We have 8 total raid teams, 7 of which are during the week and 1 on the weekend. We have a total of 5 mythic teams, and 3 heroic teams.

Team Sylvanas Mythic Team: - 8/8H 3/8M - Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8PM-11PM ET

Team Alexstrasza - Heroic/Casual Mythic Team: Tues / Weds/ (May add 3rd Day) 8PM-11PM ET

Team Triggered - Mythic/Heroic Team: 8/8H 2/8M Days: Tues / Weds 9PM-12AM EDT

Team Primetime - Mythic Team: 8/8H 2/8M - Tues / Thurs 9:30PM-12AM ET

Team Rapture - Mythic/Heroic Team: 7/8H 1/8M Days: Frid / Sat9PM-12AM ET

Team Schwifty - Heroic Team: 8/8H Days: Tues / Thurs 8PM-11:00PM ET

Team Meme - Mythic Team: Tues / Thurs 8:00PM-11:30PM ET

Team StayHard - Heroic Team: 5/8H - Tues / Weds 9pm-11:30pm ET

Please refer to our recruitment discord for more information, and the application process:
https://discord.gg/ddunRH
Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

Current progress is 8/8H 2/8M

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods/ BigWigs, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to Mythic Progression. We do run an optional run of Heroic Uldir every Friday at 8pm. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear up their additional toons.

Recruitment:
  • DPS: Mages / Rogues / Monks / Warlocks / DeathKnights / Ret Paladin
  • Healer: Druid / Monk
  • Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/stormrage/wired

Officers:
    Kaldaro – GM (Divader#1585)
    Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
    Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
    Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
    Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr#1608[/b]
    <Picnic in Purgatory> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle Mythic Raiding content in Battle for Azeroth and have already begun mythic content.

Our schedule:
    ★ Tuesdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.
    ★ Thursdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

★★ Why PnP? ★★
    We have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable roster of players. Many of which, have been participating in end-game raiding content for over a decade. Our raid leaders are some of the best.

★ We value your time. Rest assured, PnP's highly prepared and effective leadership make the most of each moment giving clear and concise communication and well-researched strategies.

★ We have an active discord where our members meet daily to organize Mythic + content, World Quests, discuss builds and play styles, or just hang out, share stories, listen to music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people!

★★ Prepared to Picnic in Purgatory? ★★
    Our community is always open to players who value honesty, respect, communication, determination, and above all, camaraderie

Our Mythic Raid team is currently recruiting:
    ★ 1 Melee DPS
    ★ 1 Ranged DPS

Application found here!
    ★ https://goo.gl/forms/oWAo4kMbkhxYmmX73

Contact information:
    ★ luna#14515
    ★ Kalki#11116
    “No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore
    Pleasant low drama atmosphere
    Semi Hardcore raid team.
    Mythic + Daily
    Members also involved in BG”S and Arenas
    For more info contact
    Armageddon#1703 or Decrapitator#11851
    Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
    if you wanna go alliance :D

<Despicable> 4/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED Mage/boomkin/lock/DK/DH and healers especially Holy Priest and MW Monk. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive!

Raid Times
    Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
    - Players with previous raiding background
    - Good positive, team attitude
    - Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
    - Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
    - Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
    - Eagerness to improve
    - Strive to be the best of your class/spec
    - Discord with working mic
    - Players who will show up to every raid
    - Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
    - A drama free, mature Guild environment
    - Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
    - Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
    - Late night players
    - Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
    Adobo#1390 GM
    Discord: Biggie#0667
    Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
    We concentrate to have a very active Guild Community that runs Mythic+, Island Expeditions, and all content from old to new. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet professional. We are striving to build a core Heroic Raid team that meshes well with our current raiding environment, so this would be a core spot on the team. We like to have fun during trash, but serious faces when we pull.

Our goals as a guild:
    Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:
      1 Tank
      Frost Death Knight
      Windwalker Monk
      Havon Demon Hunter
      Mages
      Hunters

If you are a great player and your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
    Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
    Normal Uldir: 8/8
    Heroic Uldir: 8/8
    Mythic Uldir: 2/8

Contact us:
    GM: Tony#17957 / CoGM: Pixie#1588 / Raid Leader: Actaea#1307
    In game characters: Dev, Crëam, Amaritz, To, Pïxie, Mïzu, Embrïtz, Whïspèr, Acteae
    Discord: Tony#1337
    Hey there Drewsky! If you find yourself unopposed to server transferring, I may have a spot for both you and your friend to trial with us! We are 6/8M and we raid Tue/Wed from 8pm-12am EST (with an extra day added for the first 3 weeks after a new raid releases, which would be Thursday at the same raid times). If you are interested, feel free to fill out our guild app which I will post below or add me to BattleTag!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Guild App: https://goo.gl/forms/6YeZVxdykf6NpPlW2
    BattleTag: Alazar#11360
    I know you said you don’t want to swap servers but if you change your mind we are a 3/8 mythic guild and your friend is free to trial as well.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769167849#1
    It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild working on mythic progression (2/8M) needing a few more exceptional DPS and one healer.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
    <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
    Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
    Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
    Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
    Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy