It happened to Diablo

Classic Discussion
11/03/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Melaned
I've never seen a massive multi-game company piss on more than three groups of their game players all in one day on what should be an amazing convention.
And we paid them to do it
11/03/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Zootntai
Cannot wait for Classic on mobile. Woo

Tired of farming for gold? For $20 you can get 10 gold!
11/03/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Glaved
11/03/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Rathir
I don’t know whether to laugh at all the crazies crying the sky is falling or to be sad that I’ll have to play classic with you after you change your T@mpons and come down off the cliff

The only person saying the sky is falling is you and its sad.
Grow a conscience, you are going to make those around you hate you and be shunned from the rest of the community as the boy who cried wolf when there was no wolf and mocked people for listening to you.
You mean all the super toxic people that find any excuse to cry about classic? Yeha I’m the one crying wolf right? I’m the one saying woes done because of non issues like loot sharing and the sub being connected. Thank you for thinking of my well-being but I’m not gonna be real upset not being included in that community.
11/04/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Rathir
11/03/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Glaved
The only person saying the sky is falling is you and its sad.
Grow a conscience, you are going to make those around you hate you and be shunned from the rest of the community as the boy who cried wolf when there was no wolf and mocked people for listening to you.
You mean all the super toxic people that find any excuse to cry about classic? Yeha I’m the one crying wolf right? I’m the one saying woes done because of non issues like loot sharing and the sub being connected. Thank you for thinking of my well-being but I’m not gonna be real upset not being included in that community.

Hey if Blizzards changes are so great, why aren't you playing live right now? Your followers are going to be really upset you didn't send them on adventures!
11/03/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Goodguygreg

Enjoy your world quests and follower table! Legion lasted two years, and you're looking at at least two or more years of BFA! That's at least $400 to do the same content every day, but you're a smart guy, I'm sure you knew that!

LMAO

You do realize the same can be said of classic? $15 a month.
The same content. Everyday.
That is also one of the reasons given for not wanting a $15 a month sub.
Which coincidentally.
What was the battle cry of so many in the battle for classic? "We'll pay! Shut up and take my money".
11/04/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Goodguygreg
<span class="truncated">...</span> You mean all the super toxic people that find any excuse to cry about classic? Yeha I’m the one crying wolf right? I’m the one saying woes done because of non issues like loot sharing and the sub being connected. Thank you for thinking of my well-being but I’m not gonna be real upset not being included in that community.

Hey if Blizzards changes are so great, why aren't you playing live right now? Your followers are going to be really upset you didn't send them on adventures!
People can just see through your BS. You are just a troll on the forums spreading disinformation because you have some kind of daddy complex for blizzard. You can’t stand to think blizz might be making a good game so you have to find each and every tiny minuscule thing to whine about. I think that classic is going to be damn good of course when they fix some issues with the demo but those are just tweaks to numbers to get them right. The reason I’m not and haven’t played BFA for about 4 weeks now is because I got bored to be honest. That’s why I’m watching and waiting for classic. How about you? If you don’t like classic so much why don’t you go back to private servers?

People can just see through your BS. You are just a troll on the forums spreading disinformation because you have some kind of daddy complex for blizzard. You can’t stand to think blizz might be making a good game so you have to find each and every tiny minuscule thing to whine about. I think that classic is going to be damn good of course when they fix some issues with the demo but those are just tweaks to numbers to get them right. The reason I’m not and haven’t played BFA for about 4 weeks now is because I got bored to be honest. That’s why I’m watching and waiting for classic. How about you? If you don’t like classic so much why don’t you go back to private servers?

Not reading your essay. You leveled to 120 on a DH, that tells me everything I need to know.
11/03/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Goodguygreg
And it will happen to Warcraft. Obviously a monthly subscription isn't going to pay for yachts and sports cars.

Blizzard will likely find a way to get more money out of classic WoW. How's it going to happen? Tokens? Cash shop?
Warcraft: Immortal
11/04/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Goodguygreg
... People can just see through your BS. You are just a troll on the forums spreading disinformation because you have some kind of daddy complex for blizzard. You can’t stand to think blizz might be making a good game so you have to find each and every tiny minuscule thing to whine about. I think that classic is going to be damn good of course when they fix some issues with the demo but those are just tweaks to numbers to get them right. The reason I’m not and haven’t played BFA for about 4 weeks now is because I got bored to be honest. That’s why I’m watching and waiting for classic. How about you? If you don’t like classic so much why don’t you go back to private servers?

Not reading your essay. You leveled to 120 on a DH, that tells me everything I need to know.
And that tells everyone all they need about you. Your a troll and a lazy one at that and no one is going for your BS try again on another thread

And that tells everyone all they need about you. Your a troll and a lazy one at that and no one is going for your BS try again on another thread

Stop posting on the forums and go do some world quests. You aren't very good at thinking for yourself, just stare at the minimap and follow the exclamation marks.
And it will happen to Warcraft. Obviously a monthly subscription isn't going to pay for yachts and sports cars.

Blizzard will likely find a way to get more money out of classic WoW. How's it going to happen? Tokens? Cash shop?

They may feel that with a combined sub, enough 'extra' revenue can be extracted by your continued sub in the 'live' game, or even your continued sub revenue through content-lulls you would have otherwise un-subbed for, justifies no additional micro-transactions in classic.

That being said, since Activision (corporate overlord of Blizzard) is a money-grubbing, soul-less corporation, I wouldn't bet long term on that. The pressure is there to increase revenues and it likely depends on how popular Classic is... or isn't, post-release.
11/04/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Hrothknut

They may feel that with a combined sub, enough 'extra' revenue can be extracted by your continued sub in the 'live' game, or even your continued sub revenue through content-lulls you would have otherwise un-subbed for, justifies no additional micro-transactions in classic.

That being said, since Activision (corporate overlord of Blizzard) is a money-grubbing, soul-less corporation, I wouldn't bet long term on that. The pressure is there to increase revenues and it likely depends on how popular Classic is... or isn't, post-release.

Hey since they said they don't know what their future model is going to look like, why not just continue the game from classic and go to TBC, and charge players another $60 for the game they already had huh?
11/04/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Goodguygreg
... And that tells everyone all they need about you. Your a troll and a lazy one at that and no one is going for your BS try again on another thread

Stop posting on the forums and go do some world quests. You aren't very good at thinking for yourself, just stare at the minimap and follow the exclamation marks.
Demon hunters are actually pretty fun. There are def things about bfa that are fun but it’s nit the kind of game I want to put a lot of hours into and get immersed into. That game is hopefully going to be classic. Keep on being a hater and troll in a faceless account no one cares.
11/04/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Grandyman

Warcraft: Immortal

Worldquest edition.
11/03/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Goodguygreg
11/03/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Rathir
I don’t know whether to laugh at all the crazies crying the sky is falling or to be sad that I’ll have to play classic with you after you change your T@mpons and come down off the cliff

Ah, you're only at 1,500 world quests. Maybe your sentiment towards Blizzard will change once you hit 10,000. But I would expect no less from someone who hit 120 (kept playing despite how awful the content is) and chose to make a Demon Hunter (not a real class).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/rathir/achievements/quests

Nice achievmenets brah.

You’re whats wrong with the WoW community.

Demon hunters are actually pretty fun. There are def things about bfa that are fun but it’s nit the kind of game I want to put a lot of hours into and get immersed into. That game is hopefully going to be classic. Keep on being a hater and troll in a faceless account no one cares.
Yeah, that's how I feel. Retail WoW isn't a game that rewards time investment, it's built to be explored once and left alone. Classic is the game that rewards you for investing time in it.
11/04/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Bootybringer
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Ah, you're only at 1,500 world quests. Maybe your sentiment towards Blizzard will change once you hit 10,000. But I would expect no less from someone who hit 120 (kept playing despite how awful the content is) and chose to make a Demon Hunter (not a real class).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/rathir/achievements/quests

Nice achievmenets brah.

Hey if world quests and followers are what the WoW community became, guess what, I don't want to be apart of it.

Enjoy your microtransactions, sharding, and pay to win mechanics.
Probably going to pop out ads in your face, or sell your personal information.
If they do a cash so that is 100% cosmetic I wouldn't be against it.

As an example, anything you buy from it is BoA (can't sell) and purely cosmetic.

Reigns of the wild griffen. Use on any epic 100% land speed mount to turn it into reigns of the tamed griffen, which would then be a mount. This requires using an epic mount t, meaning you still have to get the epic mount t and epic training to use it, aka it's purely cosmetic. (Edit griffen is still a 100% land mount)

Pickled saviory deviation delight. Same effect as the deviate delights, but BoA.

Making a cash shop can work, if it's purely cosmetic.

Hey if world quests and followers are what the WoW community became, guess what, I don't want to be apart of it.

Enjoy your microtransactions, sharding, and pay to win mechanics.

Why don’t you try having a real discussion instead of attacking other members of this community? When you act like you are, why would anyone at blizzard take you seriously?

Do you want changes or are you happy just being a troll?