2 Ranged and 1 Melee DPS LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello as the title states, we are three friends looking for a Raid Team. We are two hunters 373 and 370 and one WW Monk 365 item level.

I have AOTC and other two are 6/8 Uldir, we come ready for raids and on time. We are looking for a populated server ALLIANCE ONLY.

Raids times for us would be Tuesday Thursday or Sat or Sun from 7 to 10 eastern, with some wiggle room depending on start times.

I could keep going, but would rather chat over voice comms, please add me livelife#11793
Hello!

Not sure if you have any flexibility with Wed, but we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hello
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Angelic Reign
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 2/8M 8/8H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Angelic+Reign
  • About Us: Angelic Reign is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord - https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ
  • Goal:Our progression goal for BFA is as follows - CE

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag-
  • Serentiyz#1996 (GM)
  • Leave a post in our discord (https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ) under recruitment for the team you can make.

• Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    hello
    Still looking
    Hello There!

Guild Name: Unbreakable Spirit
    Server: Stormrage
    Alliance

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
    We raid fri-sat 9pm-1am EST
    We just swapped to doing only mythic and moving heroic to a optional day.

We are a guild trying to do as best as we can to progress through mythic we are starting to take raiding a bit more seriously and thus are looking for stronger members to help out.

My personal parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/11257711
    i am trying to get everyone on this level.
    Guild parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/313430/
    I know there is a bit to be desired which is why we are looking to pick up more members to strengthen our roster.

If you want to talk you can add me on discord
    Moose#8982
    or on Bnet
    Moose#1753

Thanks and i hope to talk to you soon.
    Still Looking
    About <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.

We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    2/8 Mythic Uldir
    8/8 Heroic Uldir
    10/11 Mythic Antorus

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams
    Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/8 Heroic Uldir
    Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir, 7/8 Normal Uldir
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Heroic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir
    Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
    Hey, I think you raided with us for a short time in the middlish of Legion when you were still with Udulate, before you decide to switch servers after all of that. Anyhoot, if you don't mind coming back to Durotan/Ysera we could def use a few more ranged. We fit close to your schedule although we do raid an extra day. 4/8M, raid days are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST (mythic 2 day) If that jives with anything you are looking for feel free to give me an add -
    Conzeula#1172
    www.scrawnygrabbers.com
    [H] <Atrophy> 2/8M is currently recuiting dps to help push cutting edge

Add Androkats#1816 on bnet if interested

We raid late night on Wed/thursday from 7-10pm PST (or 10pm-1am EST)

We would love a mage, warrior, or dk but all classes will be considered

We are Semi-Hardcore in that we only raid 6 hours a week. We also don't look up guides and like to clear content using the dungeon journal. We have fun coming up with strats.

Come join us to progress through mythic and have fun downing bosses

We raid on the Bonechewer server cluster

If you're interested please add me on battle.net: Androkats#1816
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] 2/8M <Optimal Baddies>
    We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
    Progression raid days
    Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
    Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
    Requirements
    Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
    Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
    Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
    <Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 3/8M for Uldir with a 19% on Vectis. Our goal for the tier is to get cutting edge.
    Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
    We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
    Ranged DPS:
    Any
    Melee DPS:
    WW Monk and all exceptional melee considered
    Healers:
    Switch healers considered

Our logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/212803/

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)
    Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal a new way to guild is expanding raiding ranks. 7/8 H and 2/8 M. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 pm.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 pm. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651.