How will we fight N’zoth?

Story Forum
From Mamytwink’s (French fan site) interview with Blizz at Blizzcon we got confirmation that N’zoth is in fact underneath Shrine of the Storm and he’s revealed in Crucible of Storms.

“I'm not gonna spoil it for you, but the story ends with weird gigantic eyeballs! The Crucible of Storms is the first proof both factions have that dark powers are agitating below the seas. The Horde and the Alliance notice that a whole piece of N'Zoth is behind the Shrine of the Storms.”

Gigantic eyeballs is very likely referencing boss room of 2nd boss in Crucible of Storms.

So N’zoth is in fact very giant. While this has been known for Old Gods, their size has never been presented well. C’thun and Yogg were in Vanilla and Wrath where technology could not have handled their giant size and had less solid lore where we could get away with fighting a giant eyeball or mouth.

This time though, how do they show N’zoth in game? They can’t get away with showing a tiny part of him visible like C’thun and Yogg easily this time.

Last time we fought something giant we got Deathwing.... and N’zoth is significantly bigger than him.

Are we going to have to suffer through Argus fight V2 in method we took out Sargeras? While that fight made sense in dealing with his insane power level, this time we do have the power to defeat N’zoth like we did with C’thun, Yogg, and the various remnants of Y’shaarj.
Sylvanas will help us with her new dagger calling it now.

But all Old Gods are that massive. Yogg's body ran though much of Northrend Old Gods are massive. We only fight like 5 % of their whole body.
11/04/2018 10:13 PMPosted by Ningjinq
“I'm not gonna spoil it for you, but the story ends with weird gigantic eyeballs!
Modern WoW in a nutshell.
11/04/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Bronnix

But all Old Gods are that massive. Yogg's body ran though much of Northrend Old Gods are massive. We only fight like 5 % of their whole body.

Weird that we manage to “kill” two Old Gods by just attacking their heads. Always felt they should be beyond our petty stabbing
"Calling it now" statements are never a good thing
11/05/2018 01:49 AMPosted by Sigmar

Weird that we manage to “kill” two Old Gods by just attacking their heads. Always felt they should be beyond our petty stabbing

“Kill?” Old gods are outside the cycle. I have a feeling Yog and C’Thun are quiet alive! Trapped perhaps but alive in some way.
11/05/2018 04:17 AMPosted by Raveintis
11/05/2018 01:49 AMPosted by Sigmar

“Kill?” Old gods are outside the cycle. I have a feeling Yog and C’Thun are quiet alive! Trapped perhaps but alive in some way.
they are, we just pushed them back into their prison
Think of an Old God as a plant made out of meat. This particular plant is much more root (subterranean tentacle meant for feeding on Azeroth’s life force) than flower (the heads that we see and fight).

Based on the maps in Chronicle Volume 1, I’d put N’zoth almost directly in between Kul’Tiras and Zandalar.
11/05/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Samurok
Think of an Old God as a plant made out of meat. This particular plant is much more root (subterranean tentacle meant for feeding on Azeroth’s life force) than flower (the heads that we see and fight).

Based on the maps in Chronicle Volume 1, I’d put N’zoth almost directly in between Kul’Tiras and Zandalar.
Well according to the new interview we see a few of his numberless eyes under the shrine of storms
11/05/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Withpuppys
11/05/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Samurok

Well according to the new interview we see a few of his numberless eyes under the shrine of storms

Like I said, more root than flower. Just like we could see parts of Yogg Saron under Vordrassil, two zones away from Uldum.
I'm of two minds.

A. 8.3's raid has us go to Ny'alotha and fight him similarly to C'thun and Yogg-saron. Old gods are all dealt with, leaving the void lords to take a bigger role as big bads down the road.

B. They make 8.3's raid something 'death' related with the build up that's been getting and actually have some sort of black empire expansion. However, if they made Argus a zone and had us wrap up the Legion plotline in...Legion, I doubt they're going to make a full expansion out of this, especially if Azshara ends up getting axed in 8.2.
11/05/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Withpuppys
11/05/2018 04:17 AMPosted by Raveintis
they are, we just pushed them back into their prison

Correct me if I'm wrong but Yogg and C'thun are confirmed dead by Blizzard, although "echoes" may remain.
11/05/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Carmageddon
11/05/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Withpuppys
...they are, we just pushed them back into their prison

Correct me if I'm wrong but Yogg and C'thun are confirmed dead by Blizzard, although "echoes" may remain.

Where did Blizzard "confirm" that they are dead? I wouldn't trust "X" NPC saying it.