Early BGs are just pathetic twinkfests.

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 7 Next
Honor farming. What a joke. Honor... as if that is associated with constant GY camping by twinks.

[Post has been locked by a Forum Moderator: This topic has derailed and has been reported due to the arguments that have spiraled out of control on this post. Due to this, the post is now locked.]
some twinkers are so desilusional.. they expect people to not complain about them and if you do they will tell you "not to join bgs" as if they were in charge of your in game decisions lmao..

starting to feel sorry for people that twink they are frustrated souls in a video game that try to feed on others misery..
Instead of feeling frustrated, why not feel some compassion for NEETs. Imagine if you were not good at a game yet you loved to play it. You would be upset. This playstyle gives these people a way to feel better about themselves. Even if it is a placebo, it's still good medicine.

Remember this next time you're in a low level BG and you see some guy with a name like "Expartgamer" from a guild called "Dun wurry we're pro" with glowing weapons camping a GY, using emotes like /flex, imagine what he's gone through as a gamer. It makes you being GY camped feel so small.
11/05/2018 01:09 AMPosted by Quyelde
Honor farming. What a joke. Honor... as if that is associated with constant GY camping by twinks.

Look at your gear, it's pathetic. How did you level, by pet battles?
Dont even need to be a twink to stomp you with that gear lol
"Everybody that kills me must be a twink!"
11/05/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Xyona
that try to feed on others misery..

They don't even have to try lmao
Whose honor farming? I'm just pvping for fun. Ya know, cause that's what bgs are for. Too bad it has xp that confuses ppl in to thinking they should mindlessly que up for free xp and get mad that ppl are there to pvp for real.
Remove xpoff and problems all take care of themselves
11/05/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Sun
Whose honor farming? I'm just pvping for fun. Ya know, cause that's what bgs are for. Too bad it has xp that confuses ppl in to thinking they should mindlessly que up for free xp and get mad that ppl are there to pvp for real.

Battlegrounds, luring noobs to their deaths since the genesis.
Make it where it is everything on or off, not just experience.

No honor gained, no honor kills earned, no progress towards achievements, and no loot box.

Why should some be able to obtain what the true pvp'ers get by doing it at max level simply by cheesing the system?

Also, if you group with an exp off player you are put into that category (so you can't cheese it that way either)
11/05/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Phialia
cheesing the system

11/05/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Phialia
cheese it

This is gear/stat/item based MMO.
You are the only ones who are "cheesing" the game by expecting to perform without adequate progression.
11/05/2018 03:11 AMPosted by Floyln
11/05/2018 01:09 AMPosted by Quyelde

LOL. If you actually took at look at the character I post with, you'd see it hasn't been played since Wrath :-D
11/05/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Quyelde
11/05/2018 03:11 AMPosted by Floyln

LOL. If you actually took at look at the character I post with, you'd see it hasn't been played since Wrath :-D

Yea, I noticed it was an old relic from previous years.
You earned those boots!
Remember that feeling man?
*grins*
11/05/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Willybrown
You are the only ones who are "cheesing" the game by expecting to perform without adequate progression.

What progression? Exp off players have made the choice to not progress any further.
11/05/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Phialia
11/05/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Willybrown

What progression? Exp off players have made the choice <strong/>to not progress any further.

You can turn Warmode off at level 20.
Voila! you never have to be subjected to any form of PVP.
What does warmode have to do with the discussion at hand?

Would you like to discuss unicorns next?

Or maybe a nice chianti to go with your cheese :-)
11/05/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Phialia
What does warmode have to do with the discussion at hand?

Would you like to discuss unicorns next?

Or maybe a nice chianti to go with your cheese :-)

I prefer a nice riesling, myself.