Early BGs are just pathetic twinkfests.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
A Riesling is the perfect choice! It pairs well with a stinky cheese like Limburger ;-)
11/05/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Phialia
What does warmode have to do with the discussion at hand?

This combined with not queuing for instanced PVP will alleviate the pain.

Make use of the best scaling balanced/gearing system this game has ever seen, or don't.
C'mon now pumpkin you need to focus and stay with the debate at hand.

What does whatever I happen to que for have to do with you cheesing the system? Are you suggesting I should come cheese it to?

Those who can do, those who cannot twink
11/05/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Phialia
you cheesing the system

Explain this to the viewers please.
11/05/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Phialia
Make it where it is everything on or off, not just experience.

No honor gained, no honor kills earned, no progress towards achievements, and no loot box.

Why should some be able to obtain what the true pvp'ers get by doing it at max level simply by cheesing the system?

Also, if you group with an exp off player you are put into that category (so you can't cheese it that way either)

You're not focusing pumpkin. This is what you initially responded to, but I'll quote it again to help you out.

Exp off players want to stop level progression, and in most cases gear progression, but keep getting rewards and progress towards reputation and achievements.

All I'm suggesting is off is off, period.
If there was a piece of gear that allowed a twink to target an enemy player from anywhere on the map and delete them instantly, many of them would equip that in a heartbeat and then find the corpse so they could teabag it.

That’s what we’re dealing with here folks
11/05/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Zinj
If there was a piece of gear that allowed a twink to target an enemy player from anywhere on the map and delete them instantly, many of them would equip that in a heartbeat and then find the corpse so they could teabag it.

That’s what we’re dealing with here folks
Uhh I’m no twink and even I would purchase that lmao!
If there was a piece of gear that allowed a player to target an enemy player from anywhere on the map and delete them instantly, many players would equip that in a heartbeat and then find the corpse so they could teabag it.

Fixed this post, sodium free.
11/05/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Sun
Whose honor farming? I'm just pvping for fun. Ya know, cause that's what bgs are for. Too bad it has xp that confuses ppl in to thinking they should mindlessly que up for free xp and get mad that ppl are there to pvp for real.
pvp for real at lvl 39 good one lol
11/05/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Killyyx
11/05/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Sun
Whose honor farming? I'm just pvping for fun. Ya know, cause that's what bgs are for. Too bad it has xp that confuses ppl in to thinking they should mindlessly que up for free xp and get mad that ppl are there to pvp for real.
pvp for real at lvl 39 good one lol

It must be hard for you accept that other players are better/more dedicated than you within other areas of this game. Your attention to this and similar sodium laden threads leads me to believe you were personally in touch with a twink.
Should we get the doll out for you?
11/05/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Willybrown
11/05/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Killyyx
...pvp for real at lvl 39 good one lol

It must be hard for you accept that other players are better/more dedicated than you within other areas of this game. Your attention to this and similar sodium laden threads leads me to believe you were personally in touch with a twink.
Should we get the doll out for you?
wouldn't expect much from trash rogue players she's playing a fotm spec XD
Better and more dedicated? Hahahahaha!!

By your own admission you want to gear once, I repeat ONCE. A dedicated player does it every single expansion.

I go back to my earlier comment, if people want to turn experience off it is their choice. My belief is that it should also turn everything else off as well. No more honor gains, no more honor kills, and no progress towards reputation or achievements. You have made the choice to stop progress on your character.

I get that some want to cheese the system because they cannot do it at max level like a true dedicated player.
11/05/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Phialia
they cannot do it

What exactly?
I go back to my earlier comment, if people want to turn experience off it is their choice. My belief is that it should also turn everything else off as well. No more honor gains, no more honor kills, and no progress towards reputation or achievements. You have made the choice to stop progress on your character.

Be happy that Blizzard has even allowed your kind, free experience off the backs of dedicated PVP players in any bracket.
Turn Warmode off at level 20 and you will never be subjected to PVP ever again.
Ah pumpkin, come up with something. Please?

Let me get you some good cheese, not that stinky Limburger you've been eating, m'kay?

Also, if you're asking "what exactly" that only proves my point ;-)
11/05/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Phialia
not that stinky Limburger you've been eating

Too much salt in this cheese for me, thanks.
they cannot do it at max level

Did you do something I can't?
Be specific.
turn experience off it is their choice. My belief is that it should also turn everything else off as well. No more honor gains, no more honor kills, and no progress towards reputation or achievements. You have made the choice to stop progress on your character.

Yikes, what twink hurt you my guy
11/05/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Feelthewrath
turn experience off it is their choice. My belief is that it should also turn everything else off as well. No more honor gains, no more honor kills, and no progress towards reputation or achievements. You have made the choice to stop progress on your character.

Yikes, what twink hurt you my guy

New player since Legion. Templates allowed a easy/lazy approach to gearing/stat placement. Templates are gone and now things are scary due to lack of knowledge.
Good guess?
11/05/2018 01:56 AMPosted by Greyhide
Instead of feeling frustrated, why not feel some compassion for NEETs. Imagine if you were not good at a game yet you loved to play it. You would be upset. This playstyle gives these people a way to feel better about themselves. Even if it is a placebo, it's still good medicine.

Remember this next time you're in a low level BG and you see some guy with a name like "Expartgamer" from a guild called "Dun wurry we're pro" with glowing weapons camping a GY, using emotes like /flex, imagine what he's gone through as a gamer. It makes you being GY camped feel so small.

I get the distinct impression, based on this and posts past, that someone has been wrecked by twinks and is still salty about it...
Okay pumpkin I've tried to have a debate with you but you choose to be deliberately obtuse about it, or have I significantly underestimated your intelligence?

My belief has nothing to do with hurt whatsoever. I'm simply saying that twinks are cheesing the system. Right now they get the same rewards by knowingly playing against lesser opponents than the true pvp'ers get by doing it at max level. They also do it expansion after expansion.

It is my belief that twinking is equivalent to paying for a carry. Yes, you got the achievement but did you earn it? And don't tell me that gearing up once means you "earned it" because that argument simply won't fly.
Twinking tears = sooo yummy.