Early BGs are just pathetic twinkfests.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
11/10/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Killyyx
11/10/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Willybrown

Any links for these? Not sure what you mean by this.
just go to xp off site and look at the BiS threads, heirlooms only get suggested for like 1 or 2 slots, the rest are mainly greens which can sell for huge amounts of gold and some blues and epics

Too vague for me to research.
Any comparisons to the "overpowered" greens vs same ilvl crafted/dungeon/boe?
11/10/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Greyhide
You can't do that with these guys. You have to be 100% pinpoint specific.

11/10/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Willybrown
Too vague for me to research.

Told you so. If you don't post the material, page, paragraph/sentence number, author and bibliography, they will not even acknowledge. I know it's not your problem if they want to deflect but just warning you.
You linked some armories.
I just wanted to see which items you mentioned.
11/10/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Willybrown
You linked some armories.
I just wanted to see which items you mentioned.

11/10/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Greyhide
If you don't post the material, page, paragraph/sentence number, author and bibliography, they will not even acknowledge.

It's like clockwork.
I have all the BoAs.

I have enchanters on both factions that have ALL the pertinent lowbie enchants (except Scribe). I can make them for pennies.

I have millions of gold to spend on AH blues if I so choose.

Whats my point?

I can always out gear you in pretty much any bracket. So even leveling with XP on, Im still going to have the advantage. Thats not going to change. I have leveled several toons through bgs. Its my fave way to level.

That said, if you feel that bc you are "casually" leveling in crap greens and out dated blues should be sufficient, it will never be. Leveling through bgs requires a steeper gear curve. Get up to speed, or get rolled. This is how its always been in lowbies.

Even when the twinks were gone, these forums were loaded with other lowbie bg complaints. The complainers are never happy and they never stop. They get one thing, and its on to the next issue.

Everything used in lowbie bgs is obtainable by anyone. It just takes time and effort. I did it. Yall can too.
11/10/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Joeboô
Even when the twinks were gone, these forums were loaded with other lowbie bg complaints.

No where near the magnitude.

Also, complaints are everywhere. Legit ones and entitled ones. Give a man a bag of gold and he'll complain about the bag.
11/10/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Joeboô
I have all the BoAs.

I have enchanters on both factions that have ALL the pertinent lowbie enchants (except Scribe). I can make them for pennies.

I have millions of gold to spend on AH blues if I so choose.

Whats my point?

I can always out gear you in pretty much any bracket. So even leveling with XP on, Im still going to have the advantage. Thats not going to change. I have leveled several toons through bgs. Its my fave way to level.

That said, if you feel that bc you are "casually" leveling in crap greens and out dated blues should be sufficient, it will never be. Leveling through bgs requires a steeper gear curve. Get up to speed, or get rolled. This is how its always been in lowbies.

Even when the twinks were gone, these forums were loaded with other lowbie bg complaints. The complainers are never happy and they never stop. They get one thing, and its on to the next issue.

Everything used in lowbie bgs is obtainable by anyone. It just takes time and effort. I did it. Yall can too.
Exactly these 4-5 people will never be happy
11/10/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Greyhide

Yes they were, just look here

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/
11/10/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Myninja

Yes they were, just look here

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/

I did and as I said, nowhere near the magnitude.

False.

Also, complaints are everywhere. Legit ones and entitled ones. Give a man a bag of gold and he'll complain about the bag.

True.
False.

Whichever one of your friends told you otherwise was not being honest with you. I was there. But if you want to believe that, i'm not going to waste time trying to convince you otherwise, just letting you know that you were misinformed.
11/10/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Greyhide
I did and as I said, nowhere near the magnitude.

Ignoring it doesn't make it not true.
11/10/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Myninja
Ignoring it doesn't make it not true.

Who ignored something? Did you mean to direct this to someone else?