Heritagr Armor

General Discussion
So why is heritage armor coming like it does? We see the blood Elves the most played race in horde being 38-40% of all horde players worldwide. Then we get Dwarf which far below the Alliance most played class.

If the reason is to get more people to switch to horde, Hell yeah let us know, but conspiracy theories are a dango heck to have in the back of the mind. Just seems odd they would choose the most played race, and one of Alliances least played races.

If the the play Horde is the reasoning, im cool with it. I have a blood elf warrior, Orc Shaman on Horde I main to play with more friends. This warrior is my current grind character, sincr I play both factions.

What is the 1 to 1
Human ~ Orc
NightElf ~ Forsaken
Dwarf ~ Troll
Gnome ~ Tauren
Draenei ~ Blood Elf
Worgen ~ Goblin
Pandaren

Lastly, I really hope they give Demon Hunters something special like their own Heritage armor.
Not to mention that the Dwarf racial armor is just a re-skin of the Dark Iron armor. Always a half-hearted effort for the Alliance.
11/05/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Ivalesse
Not to mention that the Dwarf racial armor is just a re-skin of the Dark Iron armor. Always a half-hearted effort for the Alliance.

That Gnome Heritage armor just looks amazing though, wish we hand forhead goggles for engineers.
To be fair though, I would consider the current heavy sets, and the WOD Footman armor pretty "Stormwindian" enough and I love them.

The latter they release the human heritage armor the better, because blizzard can work on that Heritage armor set even more.
Agreed, I hope they release the human armor last, because there is already like 2 or 3 human sets.
The reason Blizz is funnelling more people into Horde is because they are going to split Horde into 2 factions: Sylvanas camp and Saurfang camp.
11/05/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Empathetic
The reason Blizz is funnelling more people into Horde is because they are going to split Horde into 2 factions: Sylvanas camp and Saurfang camp.

No they’re not.
11/05/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Tovi

No they’re not.

I'll enjoy telling you I thought so a year from now.
Two hordes? I could get behind that, say sylvanas takes lordaeron and old darn for the third faction. Hmmm @daddyIon make it happen.
Because of story reasons.

Who cares anyway, everyone will get the heritage regardless.

No it isn't...at all.
11/05/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Empathetic

No they’re not.

Ok. Forgive me if I don’t hold my breath.

I'm seeing this pop up more and more. What are people basing this on aside from their own guesstimations regarding a story that isn't even half-told?

As much as I think this would be a cool way to resolve the Sylvanas issue, it's going to end up in kicking and screaming tantrums when it doesn't happen... because it won't.

Best bet for people on this train is to not convince yourselves it's going to happen. Take a look back to a certain heated debate regarding a certain Allied Race that didn't happen, hmmm?
I really think NEs should have been given heritage armor before gnomes....

They lost their entire home, we had awesome NPCs on BFA release wearing what looked to be heritage AND story wise it would make sense (for comradery for the remaining NEs)....

I really don't get blizzards stupid decisions sometimes.
11/05/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Båkkag

I'm seeing this pop up more and more. What are people basing this on aside from their own guesstimations regarding a story that isn't even half-told?

As much as I think this would be a cool way to resolve the Sylvanas issue, it's going to end up in kicking and screaming tantrums when it doesn't happen... because it won't.

Best bet for people on this train is to not convince yourselves it's going to happen. Take a look back to a certain heated debate regarding a certain Allied Race that didn't happen, hmmm?

Tbh I think it will most likely NOT happen. But it's fun to randomly speculate.
I have to say... Horde getting Tauren heritage armor and Alliance getting gnomes was a shot on the feet for you blue guys. Hopefully your next heritage is for a popular race like night elves.
I'm not sure what your are seeing but the Dwarves Heritage armor is based off the Mountain King hero unit in the RTS. Looks nothing like the Dark Iron's at all.

As for the Order of the old races heritage armor. I'd rather they do them randomly as they concept good ideas normally and not cause they have a deadline to meet.
11/05/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Heliasu
So why is heritage armor coming like it does? We see the blood Elves the most played race in horde being 38-40% of all horde players worldwide. Then we get Dwarf which far below the Alliance most played class.

So, like... you'd pay $30 to faction change because you like that the Blood Elf Heritage armor was released earlier. But, when ALL races finally get their heritage armor, would you pay another $30 to switch back because you'd look "cooler" as a Blood Elf with heritage armor a couple months before you'd have your armor set for a Human/Night elf, etc... ?

Don't waste money on dumb stuff.

...did you even look at either of the dwarf sets?
11/05/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Empathetic

No they’re not.

If they were going to do that, they would have to split both factions or else there wouldn't be an even number of races.
11/05/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Felmancer
11/05/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Heliasu

So, like... you'd pay $30 to faction change because you like that the Blood Elf Heritage armor was released earlier. But, when ALL races finally get their heritage armor, would you pay another $30 to switch back because you'd look "cooler" as a Blood Elf with heritage armor a couple months before you'd have your armor set for a Human/Night elf, etc... ?

Don't waste money on dumb stuff.

What? I already have a max level belf. I won't be wasting any money. I even mentioned I have max Belf, and Orc. Leveling is easy now a days. Becuawe of Legion I leveled so many characters to max. So the 110 to 120 grind is pretty easy.