Kidney Shot

Arenas
Increase the CD to 30 seconds. The amount of control rogues have over a fight in tandem with the dps they can do is still absurd.
Either increase the cooldown or decrease the duration.
bring back 8 second kidney
11/05/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Trafficz

Dont even joke
Kidney is fine Get outta here

why is it always the people who dont arena have the most to say about arena tuning changes.
No?

Control is the whole point of rogue. Why is Assass a lot stronger than Sub right now? Sub has a lot more on demand control with dance, so that's not it. Oh, it's because Assass damage is still busted.

I hate watching over the years when classes get overtuned and instead of nerfing their damage, their toolkits are gutted instead.
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Vulti
No?

Control is the whole point of rogue. Why is Assass a lot stronger than Sub right now? Sub has a lot more on demand control with dance, so that's not it. Oh, it's because Assass damage is still busted.

I hate watching over the years when classes get overtuned and instead of nerfing their damage, their toolkits are gutted instead.

nobody is suggesting gutting the ability, they are asking for it to be tuned properly. but hey, continue to jump to conclusions since you obv need something to feel offended about
11/05/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Mervz
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Vulti
No?

nobody is suggesting gutting the ability, they are asking for it to be tuned properly. but hey, continue to jump to conclusions since you obv need something to feel offended about

Please, keep suggesting gutting peoples core abilities that players have found ways to play around for 14 years, and even in the current meta, when you have no viable arena experience to base it on. The ability is fine. Nobody Good at arena is suggesting this.

I can hear cdew now "Man we might not win blizzcon if they dont nerf that kidney shot by another second or increase the cd"
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Michaeljaxin

Kidney isn't fine neither are Rogue bleeds and poisons. We need some nerfs to damage and utility.

Adding 10 seconds to the cd is pretty big for a cd like kidney. Why? Because it lines up with the stun dr. Getting stuns every dr reset is huge as a rogue. We're also squishier than probably ever this xpac and stuns decrease enemy uptime.
Yea I don't support any of this... assa damage is busted. Toxic blade being 25 instead of 45 like in legion is the whole reason that the damage is unhealable. Kidney shot lines up with it. So now you just want to gut kidney shot without looking at the damage or abilities used with it. This is a troll thread. Assa damage is busted. The problem is it has a lot of uptime due to 50% slow. It has high sustained and high burst. Literally tune the numbers before trying to gut classes you don't like because you don't know how to play around it.
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Thunderbud
11/05/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Trafficz

Dont even joke

only way you can justify a 30sec cd on kidney.
Rogues didn’t even win Blizzcon. Nor did mage/rogue which everyone said was the strongest comp in the universe. Why nerf what isn’t the best?
increase the cd of kidney and youll no longer receive the benefit of bad rogues DRing their own kidneys with their previous kidney

kappa
I don't understand how reducing the duration by 1 second, or increasing the CD by 30% is "gutting" a spec.

I would prefer to play against literally any other class because at least I get to play my character. Vs a rogue it's RP walk 100% of the time, and stunned for 35% of the match.
11/05/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Saltmasterx
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Thunderbud

Dont even joke

Wrong because no CC should be over 5 seconds and no stun should be over 4 seconds.
11/05/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Mervz
decrease the duration.

nobody is suggesting gutting the ability

make up your mind
it's currently 6s duration
if you decreased it to 4-5s, it'd be cheap shot duration levels.

if you don't see how that's bad for rogues, then the problem here isn't kidney shot
it's you
11/05/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Abombanation
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Wrong because no CC should be over 5 seconds and no stun should be over 4 seconds.

k so we gutting warrior fear and shaman hex? cus ill take that. Ill take a 5 sec divine shield too. Lets go full mongo.....
11/05/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Abombanation
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Michaeljaxin

Kidney isn't fine neither are Rogue bleeds and poisons. We need some nerfs to damage and utility.

This coming from a guy who in skirms rides up to a healer and plays whack a mole until his team dies. Then you run to the forums and cry about rogues. Get a life kid.
Imagine thinking kidney is why assa is op