Kidney Shot

Arenas
That would be a buff.

All the bad RMPals would never accidentally DR kidney me and they'd have MFD toxic blade for every kidney.
I really don't get the complaints about kidney.

IMO, you can take one of two sides against sin rogues right now:

1) They have too many defensive tools for their CC (which is totally fine and fair how it is) and damage. Which in turn allows them to mindlessly hit a target a good chunk of the game with minimal time spent playing on the backfoot and absurd offensive pressure.

2) Their damage is too high for how much CC they have and their damage is too easy to do with plenty of passives essentially doing damage for them

I am 100% fine with the CC they have and like that rogues are strong as it makes the game more interesting (you're still pretty gay if you play RMP though), I just either think they should be more punishable for playing like apes, have a much harder rotation (sin rogue specifically), or just simply not do as much damage as they do.
11/05/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Crypticcross
(you're still pretty gay if you play RMP though)

I think I just fell in love
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Vulti
No?

Control is the whole point of rogue. Why is Assass a lot stronger than Sub right now? Sub has a lot more on demand control with dance, so that's not it. Oh, it's because Assass damage is still busted.

I hate watching over the years when classes get overtuned and instead of nerfing their damage, their toolkits are gutted instead.

Yes control is the point of rogues....but they should not be putting out tier 1 damage AND tier 1 control...there needs to be a balance between the two.
11/05/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Evilwayz
11/05/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Vulti
No?

Control is the whole point of rogue. Why is Assass a lot stronger than Sub right now? Sub has a lot more on demand control with dance, so that's not it. Oh, it's because Assass damage is still busted.

I hate watching over the years when classes get overtuned and instead of nerfing their damage, their toolkits are gutted instead.

Yes control is the point of rogues....but they should not be putting out tier 1 damage AND tier 1 control...there needs to be a balance between the two.

The obvious answer: Nerf assa dmg.
imagine a world where cs and ks are on different drs

boy i cant wait to pay $15 a month to experience that again
how about a world where CC's last their actual duration instead of reduced.
40 seconds polymorphs mmmmm

30 second blind that cant be dispelled... 50 second sap that cant be dispelled.

Earth shock on a 5 second CD with a 2 second lockout!
Just make gouge class-wide again. Solved your problem. Oh wait.
why r u crying about kidney shot ?

between the eyes is on a shorter cd, is ranged and can tb dodged.

i dont get it

once they nerf assa (they will bc u guys cry 2 much) u will start asking for outlaw nerfs too.

pathetic tbh
11/05/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Kallie

classic soon
11/05/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Bodymassage
I don't understand how reducing the duration by 1 second, or increasing the CD by 30% is "gutting" a spec.

I would prefer to play against literally any other class because at least I get to play my character. Vs a rogue it's RP walk 100% of the time, and stunned for 35% of the match.

Well, let's find out. Lets decrease the stun duration of HoJ by 1 sec, or increase the CD to 45 secs, OR make you recipients of Blizz's mouth hugs (Pallys) have to spend Holy Power to use it.
11/05/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Vãrick
11/05/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Kallie

classic soon

think they'll be on the classic forums begging for "nerfs" when they realize DR isn't a thing? rofl
11/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Speedyfoof
11/05/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Vãrick
classic soon

think they'll be on the classic forums begging for "nerfs" when they realize DR isn't a thing? rofl

Meh dispells dont have cooldowns in that era and everyone and their mom has them...

ALso I did forget when I said blind was undispellable.... In classic its a poison. So have fun having your 2 minute reagent required CC being dispelled.
"nobody is suggesting gutting the utility"

***looks at the first post***

Imagine bragging about how you are great players yet still complain about 1500 rogues that outplay you.
11/05/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Nahj
That would be a buff.

All the bad RMPals would never accidentally DR kidney me and they'd have MFD toxic blade for every kidney.
Too true.

Can we just buff sub, and just slightly tune down the damage of assass? I'm a little worried that if we don't enable RMX or RPS to be tier 1 comps, we'll be back in a turbocleave meta, which is MUCH worse than this.

Also nerf hpally CC please. Buff Rdruids. Make locks viable. Ty

Wrong because no CC should be over 5 seconds and no stun should be over 4 seconds.

k so we gutting warrior fear and shaman hex? cus ill take that. Ill take a 5 sec divine shield too. Lets go full mongo.....

Yes Poly, Clone, Fear, Hex, Traps all should be capped at 5 seconds. I am not biased just want to play my character like everyone else thanks.

Poly and Clone should be on a 15 sec CD so if they misuse it are punished. Should be a risk reward not something spammed.
11/06/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Abombanation

k so we gutting warrior fear and shaman hex? cus ill take that. Ill take a 5 sec divine shield too. Lets go full mongo.....

Yes Poly, Clone, Fear, Hex, Traps all should be capped at 5 seconds. I am not biased just want to play my character like everyone else thanks.

Poly and Clone should be on a 15 sec CD so if they misuse it are punished. Should be a risk reward not something spammed.

Go play an arena shooter i dont want class homogenization, or more pruning just so you can say "Game balanced now". Yeah youre not biased at all but have never played the classes you wish to change at the max level.
11/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Speedyfoof

Classic had DRs in pvp. Just not on the actual max duration.

But, yes. Absolutely. There will be enough tears to flood the Sahara.

Edit: I think some spells did actually have the max duration lowered in PvP.

Classic was really weird.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Meh dispells dont have cooldowns in that era and everyone and their mom has them...

ALso I did forget when I said blind was undispellable.... In classic its a poison. So have fun having your 2 minute reagent required CC being dispelled.

Dispels don't have a cooldown but only paladins and priests have them for magic. Druids and shaman can't dispel magic. But they can remove poison and curses? I think. Oh, Felhunter should have dispel magic too I think. Unless that grimoire was added in a later expansion.

Also Dwarf Master Race for classic, pre-stoneform blind.
if damage gets toned down then yes kidney shot is fine, however if there are no plans to tone down damage then kidney shot needs an increased cd.