We might see Yrel again...

General Discussion
11/06/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Menard
we may see Yrel again.

OH GOD NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! The only good thing that came from Yrel is that fan movie. You know the one.
11/06/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Daiyu
we may see Yrel again.

OH GOD NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! The only good thing that came from Yrel is that fan movie. You know the one.

the one in the colosseum?
I for one would really appreciate Yrel and Exarch Garrosh Hellscream coming to Azeroth to join the Alliance and fight the Horde.

Make Horde fans suffer just as much as we did seeing Delaryn and Sira joining the Forsaken and Horde for no justifiable reason at all. I would very much enjoy that.

..........oh to dream.
Delaryn and Sira joining the Horde is not about them so much is it is about Sylvanas abandoning her position to allow her subjects true free will.

That being said I still want to see Yrel meet Anduin and heck they have a lightship that could explain where it is and why they didn't use it to save the tree.
11/06/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Sefferon
fortunately if we see her again she'll probably be a raid boss

This would be fine.
You don’t want Yrel back. She’s gone cray-cray space authoritarian, full naaru cult style. She’s basically the light version of a dreadlord now. My theory is she’s being mind-controlled by he naaru.

She wouldn’t be interested in fighting the horde. All she would do is continue her “convert or die” program, on both horde and alliance alike. Good luck with that, void elves and spriests.

But whether anyone wants it or not, she’s pretty clearly coming back. She states herself that she had a vision from the naaru of marching forth and bringing “order” to all other worlds.

So, yeah. 8.3 raid boss.
So they could slap together a baloney quality story if they ever need some filler
Are they going to retcon her blinding crusade or will they present convert or die as a good thing?
11/06/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Daiyu
we may see Yrel again.

Hold up, are you implying that's a bad thing?
Anyone have any ideas of what this might entail?

She is the Kil'Jaeden of the Legion version of Alternate Draenor. And Xe'ra is Sargeras.
11/06/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Æx

She is the Kil'Jaeden of the Legion version of Alternate Draenor. And Xe'ra is Sargeras.

Pretty much.
We all know they are gonna turn her into some random boss for the Horde to kill.
seems like yrel could really use the prophets guidance about now, smells like a redemption arc now that she's gone full on space goat hitler
Oh good! Then I can make her pay for making us light users look like nothing but monsters!
yeah.. Yrel went scarlet crusade with the light.

i am 99% sure all Naaru are evil now.

A'dal had us kill Illidan in BT when we learned he was actually doing good stuff justin secret.

Xe'ra...well yeah we saw how that went :|

and the ones in Draenor are killing anyone who wont convert.
11/06/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Sefferon
Unfortunately if we see her again she'll probably be a raid boss. Thanks to the mag'har scenario we know how alt Draenor turned out.
which is stupid, because that's not at all how it was progressing when we left.

Hell, even the army of the light that were stuck on a spaceship with the leader of the naaru for thousands of years aren't as big of zealots as alt draenor draenei.

if they bring her back I want a proper explanation as to why she turned crazy.
Let's face it, Yrel is just a discount Adelphie.
Sylvanas is all cray cray, Yrel is all cray cray. We should all get aboard the cray cray train to fun-town and have those 2 battle it out in an all out battle-royal.
11/06/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Aelora
In an interview that Lost Codex conducted, some Blizzard members suggested we may see Yrel again.

If you do the Mag'har Allied race questchain, you go back to Alternate Draenor, and High Exarch Yrel is leading the Grand Crusade of the Light against the remaining unbelievers. She also has converted the son of Overlord Grommash Hellscream into one of her Exarchs.

It's not specifically Garrosh, but highly hinted at during the chain since we learn that our "version" of Garrosh was basicially the worst possible one out of his heroic counterparts. Be interesting to see them pop up again in our world :P

Oh no... I can see it again....

WoD 2, this time fighting Scarlet Crusade 2.0

Garrosh is back better than ever... Just in time for Thrall having taken back the horde.
11/06/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Rennekin
I for one would really appreciate Yrel and Exarch Garrosh Hellscream coming to Azeroth to join the Alliance and fight the Horde.

Make Horde fans suffer just as much as we did seeing Delaryn and Sira joining the Forsaken and Horde for no justifiable reason at all. I would very much enjoy that.

..........oh to dream.

Yrel would have the Alliance completely incinerated just for letting the Void Elves in. She's practically Scarlet Crusade now.