3300+ CR

Arenas
Will we see someone top Zilea's 3510 cr?
If I ever achieved 3.5k cr I'd make LFG groups specifying that i'm LF players with 3.5k+ xp.
11/06/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Innl
If I ever achieved 3.5k cr I'd make LFG groups specifying that i'm LF players with 3.5k+ xp.

GL trying to find people that high in exp especially in lfg..lmao
11/06/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
11/06/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Innl

That's the point...
11/06/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Innl
11/06/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage

That's the point...

░▄▄▄░▄░▄▄▄░░▄▄▄░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█░▄░▄░░█░░░█░▄░█░█░█░█░
░▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀░░
11/06/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
11/06/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Innl

That's the point...

░▄▄▄░▄░▄▄▄░░▄▄▄░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█░▄░▄░░█░░░█░▄░█░█░█░█░
░▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀░░

You took the time to make that, do you have it on a notepad save or?

Honestly it frightens me thinking about how low your IQ must be. You derive pleasure an amusement out of spamming ''Git Gud'' On the forums, an you have been doing it for the past 2 years.

I can picture it now. You're in your backyard, digging a small hole with a stick. Muttering ''Git gud'' over and over.
11/06/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Innl
11/06/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
░▄▄▄░▄░▄▄▄░░▄▄▄░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█░▄░▄░░█░░░█░▄░█░█░█░█░
░▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀░░

Honestly it frightens me thinking about how low your IQ must be. You derive pleasure an amusement out of spamming ''Git Gud'' On the forums, an you have been doing it for the past 2 years.

I can picture it now. You're in your backyard, digging a small hole with a stick. Muttering ''Git gud'' over and over.

You want some extra salt with those fries buddy? you seem angry
Git gud mage just bored because no one is in ashran anymore that he can tell to git gud
11/06/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Innl
<span class="truncated">...</span>
░▄▄▄░▄░▄▄▄░░▄▄▄░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█░▄░▄░░█░░░█░▄░█░█░█░█░
░▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀░░

the kid is the biggest edgelord on these forums... look how hard he tries to be funny and clever.

sucks knowing you are that big of a disappointment in life.
11/06/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Yazsnargae
Git gud mage just bored because no one is in ashran anymore that he can tell to git gud

What's ashran? lmao..i do like tol barad/wintergrasp though

the kid is the biggest edgelord on these forums... look how hard he tries to be funny and clever.

You wanna know a secret? I Post on these forums for entertainment!I know that's hard to believe for you tryhards. I only play weekends so the forums are the only entertainment I got while I am workin 50-60 hours a week.
11/06/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage

You wanna know a secret? I Post on these forums for entertainment!I know that's hard to believe for you tryhards. I only play weekends so the forums are the only entertainment I got while I am workin 50-60 hours a week.

I find it hard to believe that someone working 50-60 hours a week would find this entertaining.
11/06/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Feyan
Will we see someone top Zilea's 3510 cr?

100% working on it this season

Either milkman or EU will get it, just because of insane amounts of activity now.
Seasons are too short now. I don't see it being surpassed. I think there were also some changes implemented at some point which severely cut down on the rate of inflation.
11/06/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Hexxes
Seasons are too short now. I don't see it being surpassed. I think there were also some changes implemented at some point which severely cut down on the rate of inflation.

But there’s more than likely 4-5 weeks left? That is PLENTY of time for people to break 3.5k.

We’re only in week 10 or 11, can’t remember which. I think Legion seasons averaged 13-14 and Blizzard made a few comments saying BfA seasons would more than likely last a little longer.
11/06/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Courser
11/06/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Hexxes

But there’s more than likely 4-5 weeks left? That is PLENTY of time for people to break 3.5k.

We’re only in week 10 or 11, can’t remember which. I think Legion seasons averaged 13-14 and Blizzard made a few comments saying BfA seasons would more than likely last a little longer.

Yeah I can see that. Are there enough high cr teams where they are q'ing into each other, or are they getting a lot of 2500 teams and getting like 1 point per win? Will be interesting to see what happens. Would be cool to say you are the highest rated player ever in WoW.

I find it hard to believe that someone working 50-60 hours a week would find this entertaining.

I doubt he works 50-60 hours a week.
I’m gonna break the record

See you at the top fam
11/06/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Avrek

I doubt he works 50-60 hours a week.

There's about as much chance of him working those hours as there is Abom breaking 3k.