GMs will not deal with item issues unless

Classic Discussion
it is quest related. Problem solved. No loot trading needed.

The excuse that it will take up too much GM time dealing with loot tickets will be alleviated. Just put a warning in the item section of tickets that dungeon & raid loot will not be assisted in restorations (with the exception of legendary perhaps). This eliminates the majority of item ticket related issues and if people still try to open tickets, tag their accounts to be ignored in the future.

If the players make mistakes with loot that's on them. You can always run the dungeon or raid again for another shot and maybe learn from your mistakes.

Loot trading opens up a whole different can of worms that is best avoided entirely.
people will ticket anyway. even if the gm ignores them they will still be there cluttering up their tickets. people already use tickets for any reason they can think of. they foresee the massive amount of "hunter ninjaed my loot" tickets.
11/06/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Piale
people will ticket anyway. even if the gm ignores them they will still be there cluttering up their tickets. people already use tickets for any reason they can think of. they foresee the massive amount of "hunter ninjaed my loot" tickets.
Blizzard is more than capable of automatically filtering those tickets out of the GM queues. Punishing people who ignore the "No loot reassignment tickets" rule would also help.
Classic had tons of loot issues and was most of the issues with loot

Yeah, they added it in much much later, in MOP I think, but this isn't a terrible change for classic

If people are loot trading, they'll be just as blacklisted as ninja looters hopefully, even if its harder to detected.

At the end of the day though, ML exists in classic, use it.