Server Transfer can't do mythic uldir

Bug Report
Monk healer did uldir with us last night. Server transferred after and joined our guild.

Now he can't get into our mythic raid.
Correct. Any existing Raid IDs you have get randomised during a server transfer. I no longer recall exactly why this is anymore, but it's deliberate behaviour.

Said Monk will have to wait until next week to join you. It's unfortunate, but that's how it's designed to work. If you'd like to see it changed you'll need to make your case to the devs over on Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios.
11/07/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Asterchades
I no longer recall exactly why this is anymore, but it's deliberate behaviour.

IIRC it used to be that when you server transferred your raid lockouts were simply erased, allowing you an extra week's worth of loot. And I vaguely recall in one expansion there were guilds that were doing it in the first or 2nd week of a new tier to get a week ahead on progression. That could be why they changed it.

(it's also why they now directly gate mythic by one week, instead of requiring someone with the achievement for completing the previous difficulty, players were transferring toons after clearing to get into heroic a week before everyone else)