For those quitting, what would bring you back?

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
So for those who have cancelled (and there are a lot of you), what would it take to bring you back to WoW.

Use no more than two sentences. This makes you focus your thoughts and prevents rambling.

But honestly, what would WoW have to do to bring you back.

Me?

1) Bring back valour points.
2) Housing. I would love to see housing!
make getting loot exciting again, i realized there is no thrill anymore when i got a 385 azerite piece from my m+ cache and didn't care about it in the slightest
Give us back Thrall as warchief.
11/08/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Mcbeardy
make getting loot exciting again, i realized there is no thrill anymore when i got a 385 azerite piece from my m+ cache and didn't care about it in the slightest

What do you mean by "exciting"? That can be different things to different people. What does it mean to you?
Flying immediately upon hitting max level.

Badges and/or Honor Points to buy tier and pvp gear.
I resubbed just yesterday when I read that XP needed to level would be reduced in 8.1. There are many other tweaks that need to be made to the game, particularly BfA mechanics, but this is a start for people like me who want to obtain heritage armor for all allied races.
High Elves
Immersive world
Less control over what is "fun"
Role for tanks in PVP
11/08/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Trallyne
So for those who have cancelled (and there are a lot of you), what would it take to bring you back to WoW.

Use no more than two sentences. This makes you focus your thoughts and prevents rambling.

But honestly, what would WoW have to do to bring you back.

Me?

1) Bring back valour points.
2) Housing. I would love to see housing!

Doesnt matter. They have all the feedback and chose to ignore it. Nothing will bring anyone back because nothing is gonna change.
I want them to bring back Garrosh and stop killing our warchiefs every expansion
inb4 quitting posts in thread.
11/08/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Trallyne
11/08/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Mcbeardy

What do you mean by "exciting"? That can be different things to different people. What does it mean to you?

when you get the best possible piece of gear for a slot you should be excited and happy, I wasn't, just felt so uneventful.
Getting rid of the 2 month grind that is required to unlock an allied race and there’s like 8 allied races so far. To hell with WoW till they get rid of this bullcrap.
Faction balance.
I really only need one thing: Engaging combat.

The global GCD is 2-3x the Doherty threshold; Any time the response to our input is lower than 0.4s, the mind has time to wander, to become disengaged, and to seek other and more rewarding input.

Addictive combat = addictive game. The current combat is more like getting to an intersection with a traffic cop waving people through.
No mandatory artifact power; gear upgrades purely through the various activities.
-M+ fixed
-lore fixed
-rng reduced
-can get ALL types of gear in M+
-Island not forced content
-best one, more !@#$ mogs
11/08/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Ýðda
Getting rid of the 2 month grind that is required to unlock an allied race and there’s like 8 allied races so far. To hell with WoW till they get rid of this bullcrap.

More like two weeks; hyperbole doesn't help anything here. That said, they are reducing the time required in 8.1 - legion rep rewards will by twice as high, and there will be many more sources of honorbound/7th legion rep.
11/08/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Infexshun
Doesnt matter. They have all the feedback and chose to ignore it. Nothing will bring anyone back because nothing is gonna change.

If nothing is going to change, why did they just nerf leveling xp requirements.

There is hope.

Hope may be beaten to a bloody pulp and dying in a back ally somewhere on Purge Night, but it's still there.
High elf and flying are the only things that can convince me blizz still cares for its players.

Otherwise i am convinced this new team is hellbent on burning this 14 year old mmorpg to the ground like teldrassil.
11/08/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Zuljut
Give us back Thrall as warchief.

God no.
Keep sylvanas, but if she must go make the BE prince/king/whatever or the new mag'har chic should become warchief.

Saurfang is an absolute disaster of a character despite the avid defense by his fanclub that pardons him every time he proves he doesn't live by the rhetoric he's constantly espousing.