For those quitting, what would bring you back?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
I have not quit and won't be, but I can list something that more than likely for a long time won't be reverted, but if they was it would make thing go back to being more normal and back to being exciting and flowing once again in the game.

1) Remove mob and zone scaling. (leveling feels hollow and without meaning)
2) Remove Mythic + (kills gear progression via raiding)
3) Remove Forged Gearing system (kills the feeling that you can achieve BiS)
4) Make the World fun again and not just dry and boring repeat over and over again forever questing without change or reward.
5) Dump systems like AP (Its like the never ending carrot on the stick that leads you no where)
6) Bring back Tier gear (Azurite Gear is stupid and boring, another carrot on the stick to no where)
You know unsubscribing means you can't post?

FWIW, I did unsubscribe for a short time, it was a friend who convinced me to give it another go.
11/08/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Shadethistle
High Elves

[/quote]

So you are determined to be unhappy with WoW forever. High Elves will never happen.
11/08/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Gabitha
I have not quit and won't be, but I can list something that more than likely for a long time won't be reverted, but if they was it would make thing go back to being more normal and back to being exciting and flowing once again in the game.

1) Remove mob and zone scaling. (leveling feels hollow and without meaning)
2) Remove Mythic + (kills gear progression via raiding)
3) Remove Forged Gearing system (kills the feeling that you can achieve BiS)
4) Make the World fun again and not just dry and boring repeat over and over again forever questing without change or reward.
5) Dump systems like AP (Its like the never ending carrot on the stick that leads you no ware)
6) Bring back Tier gear (Azurite Gear is stupid and boring, another carrot on the stick to no ware)

Your upsets with the game would destroy the playerbase.
My sub is up right before 8.1 comes out. Depending what else they have planned for it I'll either wait for 8.1.5-8.2 or re-sub for 8.1. More Shaman class changes would be the difference for me, otherwise I'll wait for pathfinder part 2. i don't want to level any more characters without flying in zandalar/kul'tiras.
When killing a boss in a dungeon/raid solo, allow the player to choose a loot piece from the boss. This will improve mog farming greatly.
At this point, this is all that could be fixed, the rest is too baked-in.
I got a 370 azerite armor which supposedly is an upgrade from my 355 azerite armor.

It was a combination of the worst azerite traits for a dps.

I chose to hop out of the hamster wheel and play another game.
Fix the community, it's the major reason why I don't play WoW anymore. Beef up the reporting system like Blizzard did with Overwatch.

Overwatch is pretty much the only online game I play anymore because it's the only online game I feel welcome and like people aren't constantly going to yell at me or be toxic because they will get pretty swiftly reported if they do. I actually feel like I can just relax and play a video game and chat with people without feeling like someone's going to insult me for being a woman, tell me to get back in the kitchen, or tell me I'm terrible at the game if I make any tiny mistake. It's great, and I wish more online games were like that.
11/08/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Tannaril

FWIW, I did unsubscribe for a short time, it was a friend who convinced me to give it another go.

It doesn't though. People who unsubscribe can continue to post in the forums and play the game until their gametime runs out.
First off I need the feature of BfA. Zandalari's playable.

I've made a couple of TL:DR's featuring why besides that.

No one cares though.

It's more fun to post in threads about people licking each other than to discuss real issues here.

Then you're met with casuals and "white knights" who think it's great and see no problems at all.

I hope those people can sustain things till they give us the rest of the expansion or a real reason to log in.

8.1 isn't going to do it.
11/08/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
11/08/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Tannaril

It doesn't though. People who unsubscribe can continue to post in the forums and play the game until their gametime runs out.

This, I am unsubscribed right now, but I can still post for the next 33 hours
1. Make cool new gear obtainable
2. Make an allied race that I want to play. Would love to have a horde shaman that’s a slender and a small race (similar to blood elf but maybe no more elves!), pretty face and hair options, no weird posture/scaling: ie. undead curved spine sticking out and shoulder armor scaled to be massive... just do a good job like you did with the blood elves, minus not giving them pink hair which was a huge blunder ;)
Better class design. I miss my buttons
I don't think that's possible. None of the original crew even works on this game anymore, and Blizzard is focusing on mobile from now on. I don't see a future where this game is ever good again.
11/08/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Tednug
inb4 quitting posts in thread.

I'm Quitting and I had something set up. My day is ruined.
11/08/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Pook
Fix the community, it's the major reason why I don't play WoW anymore. Beef up the reporting system like Blizzard did with Overwatch.

Overwatch is pretty much the only online game I play anymore because it's the only online game I feel welcome and like people aren't constantly going to yell at me or be toxic because they will get pretty swiftly reported if they do. I actually feel like I can just relax and play a video game and chat with people without feeling like someone's going to insult me for being a woman, tell me to get back in the kitchen, or tell me I'm terrible at the game if I make any tiny mistake. It's great, and I wish more online games were like that.

I wish I had your experience in OW. I played in gold to grandmaster and it's filled with people calling eachother toxic for any or no reason. The coddled community didn't eliminate the elite community, they just mixed in with them. If Blizzard actually wanted to combat "toxicity" they would have implemented custom server support like TF2 does, so that everyone could have their own communities of friends to play with instead of being matched with random people every game.
They don't pay me to come up with ideas for their game. I pay them for that.
Honestly, don't think I would come back.

I'm 100% content with my decision to quit the game, I had a good run.

24 hours left on my sub.
I hate forced overworld scaling.
The Azerite system is purely bad, it fails at being a post max level progression system.
Pvp vendors

Valor vendors

Remove the pathfinder grind. It is a punishment to be forced to do this.

RNG.......is bad. It's so bad. I just have zero desire to play anything. PvP to cap out conquest for a piece of gear I don't need = looking for different pvp games.