For those quitting, what would bring you back?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 13 Next
11/08/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Norla
Flying at max level. Remove level scaling.
11/08/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Trallyne
So for those who have cancelled (and there are a lot of you), what would it take to bring you back to WoW.

I'm glad you asked, I have a list you know:

1.) Revert ALL the changes made to leveling in patch 7.3.5.
2.) Make Pathfinder part ONE the only thing we need to fly, and load up BfA flying next week.
3.) Make me queen of the Gnomes - QUEEN!
4.) Hire developers who's agenda is making their players happy, and who don't act like selfish d-bags.
5.) Make female Gnomes & humans cute again.
6.) Bring back artifacts and make them work in BfA. Just do it!!
7.) Revert ALL the changes they made to character classes in BfA. It was just fine the way we had it in Legion.
8.) Get rid of "personal loot" in dungeons. Its stupid, and I dont like mobs that drop no rewards. I want the kind of loot we had before they changed it.
9.) Get rid of Island Expeditions. They're stupid and nobody likes them so just burn them to the ground!
10.) Get rid of CRZ.
11.) Make ALL vanity items (mount, pet, toy, patterns) available to all players via questing, achievements, and/or reputation. DO NOT lock those things behind raids, mythic whatever, or PvP ever again!
12.) Bring back full screen mode!!
13.) Put effort into improving the server lag.
14.) Last but not least, revitalize the development team, and run ALL changes to the game past me - I have veto powers as QUEEN!
Make gear rewards once again a reflection of the content they come from, nono of the warforge/titanforge nonsense from normal being better than heroic in any situation ever.

Stop gating end-game content and races behind rep of any sort, at no point should I have to farm a rep for 2 weeks to be viable in a raid or choose a certain race.
I'm not quitting but good class designs and better tank design like in legion or wod would make me play more.
New Worgen/Goblin models, playable Zandalari.

Those are coming so I'll be back for them.
I’m not quitting but I would like all talents that used to be baseline to be baseline again. 110 and 120 talent row with some new baseline abilities. Pit Lord for demonology and the old GoSup demons to be baseline.
11/08/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Shadethistle
High Elves
Immersive world
Less control over what is "fun"
Role for tanks in PVP
Woah thats like asking for a expansion blizzard is a small indie company give em some ease.

For me would be pvp vendors.
This this this this.... THIS

11/08/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Norla
Flying at max level. Remove level scaling.
11/08/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Spinster
I am here until January at least, but here we go:

1. Remove scaling and go back to letting us get powerful as we level.

2. New kinds of significantly cool rewards for playing out in the world. Housing? Cosmetic? Professions? Any or all?

This again.. Get rid of the STUPID scaling!!
Diablo 4 before 11/11/18
Also, I want my tier sets back.

Having a set for each armor type seems really lazy.

I used to always look forward to what my classes gear would look like, now I'm just... ugh. Add it to the list of the lack of meaning in the game.
A new Game Director and CM, for starters.
i resubbed in hopes of 8.1 and beyond, but these things would keep me subscribed for good:

revamp/polish dated zones
max level flying (duh)
playable vulpera
playable vulpera paladins
major azerite adjustments
WQ adjustments
level 120/130 class talents
11/08/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Trallyne
11/08/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Mcbeardy
make getting loot exciting again, i realized there is no thrill anymore when i got a 385 azerite piece from my m+ cache and didn't care about it in the slightest

What do you mean by "exciting"? That can be different things to different people. What does it mean to you?

I don't know if you would call it "exciting" really, but I would love to be able to look at a piece of gear again and say "WOOT! AN UPGRADE!!" instead of "hang on, I'll go sim it." I'm tired of needing Raidbots to know what's an upgrade..... and of constant mid-expansion "balancing" which only means the upgrade this week is a downgrade next week and my bag space is choked to death by saved gear I *might* need. Or might not.
Get rid of TF/WF gear, add more token systems for gear, add more maps for BG's
- Delete Diablo Mobile, I can't trust a company that is this stupid
- Fix WoW back to more of an RPG feel, get rid of talent tree and give us back points into skills/talents at each level.
- Make loot meaningful, delete titan forging/warforge rng completely.
- Give us back meaningful professions that aren't gated behind stupid ranked recipes and long questing
- Let us freaking fly with out stupid rep/questing, just let us do it at max level
- stop over extending content to "keep us subbed" it makes us want to quit
- Fire SJWs in your company, they just burn games to the ground
-Flying
-Class tier sets
-Better azerite system
-PvP vendor and currency
-Removal of TF/WF gear
-Remove scaling
-Faster leveling system for alts(back like it was pre 7.3.5 for those of us who want quick access to endgame content with different classes)
Convince David Brevik to come back and I'll resub. Every game I ever enjoyed from Blizzard was with him on the team.
Nothing. When I quit a game, I don't look back.
Classic