Battle For Darkshore Horde Warfront

Story Forum
1 2 3 5 Next
Battle For Darkshore Horde Warfront- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3RhdaMOqCk

https://tenor.com/view/finally-yes-celebration-happy-crying-gif-4562894

https://tenor.com/view/speechless-faint-oo-gif-11172602

I'll be back when I awake from my coma and can properly think.
Only skipping through this video because I have the attention span of a rodent and can't sit still for 10 minutes.

So I'm confused.

The Night elf base in Darkshore is a goblin platform?
all what sira says is utter nonsense and this should never make it to live.
Why not use an actual forsaken character? Lol.
11/09/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Daiza
The Night elf base in Darkshore is a goblin platform?
I think a lot of the models are still missing from the BG. Like all the Forsaken buildings just being holes. I'm unsure what this means for the NEs, but they don't really have a foothold anymore, so the goblin platform may be what they got.
11/09/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Etheldald

Maybe these undead Night Elves should be dubbed “the fauxsaken” then? :P
Always thought the NEs should have been Horde to begin with.

The idea of an Undead Warden is kinda cool, but Sira was the wrong choice.

I think, if Blizzard really wanted an undead warden, they should've had the Forsaken raise Cordanna Felsong. She was brainwashed, after all. have her vindictive that she was brainwashed and killed by her former allies instead of them trying to help them. Especially since she did help Khadgar break the same control over someone else.

I feel like she has actually reasons to hate her former wardens, and could feel some favour towards the Forsaken for giving her another chance. The banter between Cordana and Maiev would certainly be more vicious.

And no, I don't think us taking her eyes and heart are going to be a problem. Forsaken are capable of replacing body parts.

Probably too late now though.
Ik, right?!

Maiev is so awesome. I’m glad they’ve decided to bring her into this, the Night elves have been needing to get their teeth back for a long time and this seems to be it. In fact, they all seem to be, Malf, Tyrande, Shandris, the whole crew!

Oh, right.....wrong faction......:/
There seems to be a lot more characters than in the Arathi one.

The Horde forces include Sira, Nathanos, Velonara, Belmont, Faranel, Summermoon, Hawkins, and I think that's Aelthalyste.

I'm also glad to see worgen and goblins, I was worried this was going to be a purely nelf vs forsaken warfront. It mostly is, but at least there are other races around.

Side note, come on Blizz. Sira? I don't think you gave enough justification. Deleyrn, at least, I can accept because the foreshadowing that she was going to be raised was clear, but Sira feels out of left field still.
WEW LAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

I mean, at least when you play as the Scourge in WCIII, there are no pretenses about the morality of it all; you're playing as evil sobs, simple as that.
I think, if Blizzard really wanted an undead warden, they should've had the Forsaken raise Cordanna Felsong. She was brainwashed, after all. have her vindictive that she was brainwashed and killed by her former allies instead of them trying to help them. Especially since she did help Khadgar break the same control over someone else.

I feel like she has actually reasons to hate her former wardens, and could feel some favour towards the Forsaken for giving her another chance. The banter between Cordana and Maiev would certainly be more vicious.

Yeah I think it’s too late sadly but that idea with Cordana could have been really interesting. I still feel a little bad for her since it felt like we just gave up on even attempting to help her, she deserved better imo.

A vengeful Cordana would fit better with the forsaken too since she was legit betrayed in a way.

I actually like the idea of an undead warden but I just don’t agree with Sira being the right choice. At least we get to have a warden off in this warfront with Maiev to make up for it a bit.
Not really certain if this will be important in the story as Tyrande and Mulfurion have to give Azshara a conclusion in 8.2.
Not really certain if this will important in the story as Tyrande and Mulfurion have to give Azshara a conclusion in 8.2.

Really hope the Horde gets at least a Brann reason for doing the raid.

Well, from what I watched, there's no named Forsaken characters in the Horde warfront.

On the Alliance side, off the top of my head, there's Tess Greymane, Lorna Crowley, Celestine of the Harvest (representing the Gilneans). Night elves got Thisalee Crow, Cordressa Briarbow, Jarod Shadowsong, I think Shandris is there too. Most are minor characters, but they acted as quest givers or champions in Legion.

So basically, the Forsaken got no one. I think using Lorash as a commander would have been better, though. Belmont is out of commission and needs rescued. Lillian would be a strange choice, since she has some agenda of her own.
Why does the "Horde" content feel like an argument between two Night Elves?
11/09/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Arazlok
Not really certain if this will important in the story as Tyrande and Mulfurion have to give Azshara a conclusion in 8.2.

You're posting on a troll.

We HATE the naga, remember?
11/09/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Carmageddon
Why does the "Horde" content feel like an argument between two Night Elves?

Because Y’all couldn’t resist the bounce and decided you needed to get some of that for your own? :P
11/09/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Arazlok

Is there a problem with the just reusing the reason Horde were given joining the Siege of Boralus?

"De gots PURPLES! Loot dem PURPLES while de are distracted!"

Sira: *looks everywhere except at the literal avatar of Elune's vengeance directly in front of her and the moon breaking the laws of physics to cast Darkshore in perpetual eclipse*
Sira: Elune abandoned us!
Sira is so annoying wth... she sounds like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum.

"MOM I DID NOT WANT TO DO MY CHORES WAAAAAAH"

-Sira Moonwarden 2018