@Dtide or any sham

Arenas
Hey, I know youre a decent Shaman.

Can you give me some tips? I just dinged and Im super excited to play but have no idea what I'm doing

Like do I ever hard cast? Do I cast Healing Tide Totem? Am I suppose to be aggressive with my hexxes?

This could be directed at any Shamans that have some tips for the Young Bashgodx
Only trade earthen on CDs, be ready to pre earthen alot of goes rsham has to do alot of pre use on CDs. Trust yourself on ES and earthen if they swap you. 99.9999999% of the game stick to the pillar, if you're vulernable you're dead rshams die. Run spirit wolf against ANYTHING that can "kill" or just swap you alot, and pre wolf it, also pre wolf hpals running at you. Trade healing tide when you and team are 75% ish and rotting or vs high amounts of burst i.e. incarn AND surv burst at same time. Be greedy but know your limits. Again can't stress enough, be aware and pre es swap and pre wolf 99% of cc just to avoid possible more cc cause most cc I fight at higher mmr is like hpal or rsham so avoiding rep and hex is vital. Tell your partners if you need peels and be aware of whats going on. Kinda basics in a nut shell. oh yeah spam riptide and "just heal noob"
edit: also yeah I'm one of the few shamans that are just ridiculously aggresive with hex's but if you do them at the right time esp off a cc for what I call a "GCD force" it'll win games, but at the same time be aware of a kick swap or a dispel(druid partners) if you need specifics I'm in Forum Squad and Dilly discords both hmu happy to help.
Hey! Don’t stesss about casting just ghost wolf/riptide and if anyone ever drops below 90% just drop earthen wall totem so you can go afk for 10 minutes and finish your tenth bag of Doritos
Sorry I only meant half of what I said
11/09/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
Hey! Don’t stesss about casting just ghost wolf/riptide and if anyone ever drops below 90% just drop earthen wall totem so you can go afk for 10 minutes and finish your tenth bag of Doritos

divine shield totem is skill
11/09/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
Hey, I thought we were friends man :<
11/09/2018 10:39 PMPosted by Dtide
Only trade earthen on CDs, be ready to pre earthen alot of goes rsham has to do alot of pre use on CDs. Trust yourself on ES and earthen if they swap you. 99.9999999% of the game stick to the pillar, if you're vulernable you're dead rshams die. Run spirit wolf against ANYTHING that can "kill" or just swap you alot, and pre wolf it, also pre wolf hpals running at you. Trade healing tide when you and team are 75% ish and rotting or vs high amounts of burst i.e. incarn AND surv burst at same time. Be greedy but know your limits. Again can't stress enough, be aware and pre es swap and pre wolf 99% of cc just to avoid possible more cc cause most cc I fight at higher mmr is like hpal or rsham so avoiding rep and hex is vital. Tell your partners if you need peels and be aware of whats going on. Kinda basics in a nut shell. oh yeah spam riptide and "just heal noob"
edit: also yeah I'm one of the few shamans that are just ridiculously aggresive with hex's but if you do them at the right time esp off a cc for what I call a "GCD force" it'll win games, but at the same time be aware of a kick swap or a dispel(druid partners) if you need specifics I'm in Forum Squad and Dilly discords both hmu happy to help.
Hey, I appreciate the long written response, it means a lot to me lol. But by chance could I snag a discord invite to the Forum discord please?
11/09/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Bashgodx
11/09/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
Hey, I thought we were friends man :<

I’ll join you!!!
11/09/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Bashgodx
But by chance could I snag a discord invite to the Forum discord please?

https://discord.gg/NHeYVJ
Love BFA, every bad player who literally couldn't get glad for over 9 years of arenas finally gets their achievements and start to act like they have a clue.