Can BlizzCS do what Twitter does?

Customer Support
When you report someone for harassment, e.g. someone in a random group (dungeon, bg, island expo) called you a expletive because you are not doing something they want.

When someone does this on twitter, and you report them, Twitter responds they they received the report.

I put this suggestion here because this is CS related and not really a game issue.

I would like CS to be more like Twitter CS.
No, Mordecai.

Blizzard will not tell you if they took action against someone else.
Well, considering you SHOULD be reporting them in game, you kind of already do get a notice saying it was sent.

No, you won't get them to say they took a report on the forums, because well, you should not be making reports on the forums.
11/11/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Crynic
Well, considering you SHOULD be reporting them in game, you kind of already do get a notice saying it was sent.

Correct, when you report in-game you should get a notice in your chat.

11/11/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Thunderlordd
Blizzard will not tell you if they took action against someone else.

While we don't go into specifics, we do let players in Overwatch know that a report they submitted has resulted in action. This has been very well received there.
Many of the same people who post here also run the CS feed, chances are though if you are seeing tweets about reports, it just happens to be that game does not have a reporting system.

11/11/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Plixxi
When you report someone for harassment, e.g. someone in a random group (dungeon, bg, island expo) called you a expletive because you are not doing something they want.

That should definitely be reported in game, as reports against other players are not accepted here, as you probably know naming and shaming is not allowed anyway. Also, the forums are not constantly staffed, while in game is, 24/7. Sometimes during the off hours Twitter is covered by staff in other areas though, so if breaking news needs to be released, especially about server status they can post that.
11/11/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Kozzae
Many of the same people who post here also run the CS feed, chances are though if you are seeing tweets about reports, it just happens to be that game does not have a reporting system.

I think what the OP is saying is that they'd like Blizzard CS (Game Masters) to communicate about reports in the same way that Twitter (the company, not @BlizzardCS) does.
11/11/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Kalviery
11/11/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Kozzae

I think what the OP is saying is that they'd like Blizzard CS (Game Masters) to communicate about reports in the same way that Twitter (the company, not @BlizzardCS) does.

Oh, that could be, but I think it already does and for wow anyway there is a message saying thanks for the report. Of course it's not the same feedback as say, overwatch, but of course ow also only thanks for the report and does not state what the outcome is. Thanks for the clarification though.
11/11/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Plixxi

Also to note, being called an "expletive" should be reported for Language, not harassment