6/8M Guild LF Merger

Guild Recruitment
We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm PST and add 1 additional hour for new raid tier for first 3 weeks. We have 70+ pulls on Mythrax as well.

We have maintained a strong roster throughout the first few months of expansion and have roughly 10-12 high level players; Purp/OJ Parses, excellent mechanics, great attitudes, and near perfect attendance. Our other 8-10 players are strong but inconsistent and often have very poor attitudes. This has been my first real dive into being a raid lead on a full time basis and truth be told, I'm exhausted in dealing with the players who just can not seem to be adults.

So, I'm beginning the search for a potential merge. I'd like to continue raiding and provide my top tier raiders with a potential home. We are currently alliance but i believe a lot of us would be willing to go horde. 5-6 of my top tier guys have multiple toons and would be willing to play whatever fits best into the roster.

To give you an idea of what the potential merge roster looks like;
Neither of my main tanks - One dps would be willing to swap to his tank.
7-8 dps - 3 Melee - 4/5 ranged
3 high level healers - Honestly the best healing core I've ever played with.

There is A LOT that needs to be discussed for this to become a reality and I've been involved with 2 mergers, 1 went very smooth so I've got a decent idea of what will and won't work.

Before reaching out please note we are only interested in guilds that;
- Maintain high performance (5/8M at least) with a positive raiding environment.
- Raid at very similar times, most of my guys need the "late night" raid times. (A lot of us have discussed 2 4hour days instead of 3 3hour days)
- Stay active outside of raid times.
- No more than 23/24 man raid roster.

Please reach out and leave your btag on this post so I can add you and we can chat.

Thanks for your time!
I manage these rosters if you guys don't find a merger option. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

Basic Guild on Mal'Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)
- Needs: Warrior, Rogue, Spriest, Holy Priest and Demon Hunter
Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Warlock and Hunter (replacing retirements)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Tank (not DK), Holy Paladin, Mage, Hunter (they have retirements after M G'huun dies)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Impetus on Turalyon: 4/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Open to any applications since we're reworking the roster
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Needs: Boomkin, Warlock & Warrior
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Exceptional raiders. Competitive spots.
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

My info: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord)
We raid slightly later than you guys do, so we fit the late night schedule, which we have maintained for over 10 years. Also we just came back from a hiatus during leagion and our progression has only been held back by a handful of average players that we would look to have you guys replace. We have a really exceptional core and with your talent, we could easily do CE this tier and push for upper US rankings next tier and the following ones after.

I brought the guild back and am in the process of transitioning it into a gaming organization, organizing a meet up at BlizzCon next year as well as other things.
Feel free to reach out for more information and we can organize a time to chat on discord.

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game not only as a guild, but as a gaming organization after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays in prep for Battle for Azeroth. We are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster for BFA and future content!

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324, Broseidon#11698, and / or Rose#14195 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30PM - 2:30AM CST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgg.com

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming organization. We will be harboring a streaming team, competitive teams in Fortnite, PuBG, HoTS, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and many other games. With that said, we are still looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence!

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766746673#1

Add Indofear#1324, Broseidon#11698, or Rose#14195 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website https://www.secondattemptgg.com/
  • We raid from 12:30PM - 2:30AM CST during progression.

• XD
    Would also consider taking in a small group with a new raid lead.
    Up
    Hey, we'd definitely be interested in poteintally merging with you guys and would love to hash out the details.

[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established semi-hardcore raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing rankings.

Progression: 6/8 Mythic

Schedule
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
    All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following

NEEDS:
    -Holy/Disc Priest
    -Frost DK
    -Warlock
    -Mage
    - we will look at any competitive player, despite class/spec, the classes listed above is just our high priority

Expectations
    1. Class
    - Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
    - Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
    - Competitive and extremely motivated
    - Positive mindset - no toxicity
    - Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
    - Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
    - Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
    - Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
    - Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
    - Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
    - Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
    We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
    We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
    If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
    cjsu#1139
    JunkratMain#1821
    TeaFunny#11346

OR fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/EDs2TejwAlshLv5B2
    Ty for reaching out, I'll add btags to chat
    If you'd like to chat wednezday#1133
    Hi there, I have 10-12 purple/orange parsers as well LF a merger due to people quitting and inconsistency of some players. We are 4/8 EXP but all cutting edge players. Willing to server/faction change all 10-12 players. We are dedicated and know all our classes to a T. Willing to do what it takes to play together and progress through cutting edge. Add me on btag to chat if you'd like. Centric#1539

Here are our kill logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/mistpk
    To the top for my nightowls!
    Still searching
    Obviously this isn't what you want, but if you exhaust the merger option, we'd be willing to pickup a few of you. Having a few of you stay together is better than none, so hopefully this didn't offend you. HMU if you're interested, if not GL and here's the free bump to late night guilds.

<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/9hr a week
    Tues - Weds - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord - Kiss#7258
    Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord - Tida#5705
    Cryptto, not sure what quoting our raid times was about, but if there was confusion, The CST times translate to 9:30pm - 12:30am PST, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Many of us including myself are Cali based and in the PST time zone, the server just happens to be CST.
    onward and upwards!
    Raid times:
    -Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team Goals:
    -Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge
    -10 of us are 4/8 and 5/8 mythic
    - As a guild we're 3/8 mythic

Team Needs:

Tanks:
    (Closed)

(Links to recent logs help)

About SGN:
    - SGN on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment. We are a newer guild comprised of old guildies and new friends alike with current experience between 3-5/8 M Uldir. Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions and we're looking to develop a new raid team focusing on personal and raid progression (most importantly team synergy) built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Apply:

Discord : https://discord.gg/cQfKg4
    Btag: Liverdie#11296 or Thug3299#1940
    Still searching
    Up!
    11/11/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Cryptto
    Would also consider taking in a small group with a new raid lead.

Hmmmm - we could talk....

Vanilla Established guild.... 6/8 mythic, should kill Mythrax mythic tonight...

We have strong tanks, raid lead, and most strong active players - Wasn't really seeking 'mergers' per-say but if the clump of people are stronger than current people we take the best comp to kills. That means that even me, the lowly ret paladin, doesn't always get to be there for first kills :P

Hit me up -- RyanT2112#1952

Raid Times Tues, Thurs, Mon 9pm EST-12am EST -- Goal of dropping Mondays once CE until next tier.
    We have no interest in a merger, but we are always recruiting competitive players to strengthen our core moving forward. There is pretty much zero chance a guild that is not on the verge of death, or struggling big time would absorb 12 players, however, I am definitely interested in recruiting a strong core of you.

If you have interest in a 10+ year, solid leadership and competitive guild, then reach out

Sosleepy#11248

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 7/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
    (times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
    We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
    Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
    We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
    be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
    Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
    Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
    Past warcraft logs.
    Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
    Competitive players of any class
    Mage
    Warlock
    Mist Weaver
    Disc Priest

PLEASE APPLY AT
    https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Happy Hunting.