110 Bracket ?

Battlegrounds
Is 110 worth it? I twink 99 and I'm looking for an active community.

Only options i have are rogue, monk, druid or lock to twink at 110, which class is actually viable and does good damage at 110?
Is there an actual community?

Ive also heard 59/69 can be good which one is best?

Any info would help!
It's worth it Qs pop pretty often. i say druid or rogue.
59's and 69's are fun. Why are you using +6 agility gems in your gear? Agility and int users get the +5 int or agi/+5 crit gems while us plates are stuck with just +6 strength ;(. You can get really high crit rating in 69 as an int/agi user but the gear can take a lot of work to get.

Hard to say which is the best. 69's get slightly better queues (like 8 - 12 min. For 59 and 6 - 9 for 69 during active times) and games don't usually get quite as lopsided based on a few twinks. Some of the broken stuff like sul'thraze (getting nerfed 8.1) and ramstein's lightning bolt from classic don't scale up but are still good at 69. Twinks at 59 are a lot easier to gear and the stuff like engineering headpiece/trinket and proc based gear have more of an impact. Alliance seems to have a healthy twink pop at 59 but I only just got into it. On the other hand 69's have access to a lot more gem slot gear (this warrior has 21 slots but 24 if I swap Sul'thraze out) but there's also the lvl 60 talents and class abilities to deal with. Took me easily twice as long to gear for 69 as 59 cause of all the exact pieces of gear you need from specific bosses. OMFG so many old hillbrad foothills for these pants. /wrist

Edit: Actually more like 4 times as long. If you are going to aim for BiS 69 expect to sink weeks into farming. Tip: Find other 69's (bonus if they can heal or tank) that can get the drops you need to run with you and potentially trade to you. No point in trying to do these with a high level cause legacy loot rules are far too rng. The loot tables on many of these bosses are so big that your chance of getting exactly what you need is tiny.
Here's my 59. Not quite finished but mostly there.
110 bracket is the worst for twinks. there aren't many levelers with poor gear and you're facing other twinks a lot, completely defeating the purpose of twinking.
anything geared will do well at 110.

If you're a real troll roll a monk and go mistweaver, we love those. Also make sure you que up with other healers so you never die, ever.

Personally I'd recommend your lock or your rogue- apparently boomkin is super overpowered but I've never had trouble with one.
110 is great, because people who buy wow with out bfa are stuck in the same bg as you.

So you get to roll 18-22k health players all day.

Don't bring too many friends with you as we want to keep the scale with plenty of undergeared players to farm.
110 best bracket all the other ones are full of noobs. And if they feel a type of way from me saying then im at 110 come get me.
Rabellant come play 110 so I can heal you again!! It's active and has some legit players.

<3
11/12/2018 03:37 AMPosted by Zeroburrito
110 bracket is the worst for twinks. there aren't many levelers with poor gear and you're facing other twinks a lot, completely defeating the purpose of twinking.

I mean the REASON I twink is to go against other twinks and have fun competition. I get pretty bored just farming/playing with undergeared people. Is the community bigger than 99s? Or is it primarily levelers
110 doesn't have a lot of levelers, but gear and play knowledge are a huge factor. ive seen amazing geard players play like a baked potato.
11/12/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Rabellant
11/12/2018 03:37 AMPosted by Zeroburrito

I mean the REASON I twink is to go against other twinks and have fun competition. I get pretty bored just farming/playing with undergeared people. Is the community bigger than 99s? Or is it primarily levelers

If you truly wanted that you would be at 120 where 90pct of your enemies dont die in 3 of your hits.
how about you just pvp at 120 and let people who want to casual pvp while levelling do it?

This twink facade is ruining the brackets now.

It is literally like terminator vs a normal human. no skill all gear.
Hey guys I twink to face other twinks in same bracket for a challenge

Also me;

https://i.imgur.com/QWfGktq.gif
11/12/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Frostits
Hey guys I twink to face other twinks in same bracket for a challenge

Also me;

https://i.imgur.com/QWfGktq.gif

Most twinks I see B line at the lowest health person in the bg.
Maybe other twinks are into that (ive met a few), but at 120 there's actually no community. It is all total strangers. With twinking you get a BG and you're facing 3-5 other horde you have some relationship with, and you play with other alli you have a relationship with. I enjoy KNOWING who i'm playing with - that's why i wanna know which community is legit in the twinking world rn.
I "twink" to go against other twinks and try to deny them of their easy kills on levelers *shrugs*
We all have different reasons to be there.

11/12/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Zeroburrito

If you truly wanted that you would be at 120 where 90pct of your enemies dont die in 3 of your hits.

11/12/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Trexxie
I "twink" to go against other twinks and try to deny them of their easy kills on levelers *shrugs*
We all have different reasons to be there.

I don't understand how people try to tell others there wrong for the way they want to play a game. Just because your emotional about getting destroyed in a game. pick up your tears and put them back in your eyes and GET GUD. if your crying about taking L's get off forums and l2p.
Don't roll 110 unless you like waiting a huge amount of time for a BG to POP.

Most pointless bracket. It takes no time at all to level out of it.
119 and we have an in game community for Alliance
4DkZvq3Tb2r

Perks:
Azerite gear.
Can easily get a full set of 310 Timewalking Gear during TW weeks. You get a since of accomplishment pretty fast.
Fast queues, literally all day long.
Still a growing twink community, it's always nice coming into a new scene on the ground floor so to speak.
Every spec feels strong.