110 Bracket ?

Battlegrounds
11/13/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
Don't roll 110 unless you like waiting a huge amount of time for a BG to POP.

Most pointless bracket. It takes no time at all to level out of it.

Your an idiot you know dam well Qs at 110 are max 7 mins clown....
11/13/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Zetth
11/13/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
Don't roll 110 unless you like waiting a huge amount of time for a BG to POP.

Most pointless bracket. It takes no time at all to level out of it.

Except they aren't idiot. I knew You would argue it since you live in a delusion so I took multiple screenshots.

I'll share them when I'm out of class and near my pc. Keep trying kid
11/13/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
11/13/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Zetth

Except they aren't idiot. I knew You would argue it since you live in a delusion so I took multiple screenshots.

I'll share them when I'm out of class and near my pc. Keep trying kid

Lol your dumb dude i could complete 3 bgs in 40 mins your Qing at a weird time.
11/13/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Zetth
your Qing at a weird time.

He posted in the wee hours of the morning about the long queues, so you could be on to something.
The longest I waited for a queue was around 20 minutes tops. Definitely the time of the day/night you queue at.
11/13/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Myninja
11/13/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Zetth
your Qing at a weird time.

He posted in the wee hours of the morning about the long queues, so you could be on to something.

Time of the day is irrelevant when we are talking about average queue times. If I were to have queue any other bracket it wouldn't have taken that long regardless of what time is was. Stop trying to be a cheerleader

This would only matter if we were all on one server on the same timezone which we are not. Plenty of people out of state play this game as well. I am yet to have this long of a queue time on any other bracket than this one.

Yeah, the queue eventually popped after an hour and it was a one sided twink fest. I was the only one on my team with over 35khp and the rest of my team was getting rekt lol. Amazing pvp experience for that wait. The only skill you need for it is the patience to deal with queue times and twink balances on teams.

I did just queue recently and got a 7min queue time, but this is prime time. How long does it last is the real question
11/13/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
Time of the day is irrelevant when we are talking about average queue times. If I were to have queue any other bracket it wouldn't have taken that long regardless of what time is was.

Bugged queue then? Alliance maybe?

I just queued twice and got in within 3 minutes

Start queue as Healer and DPS
https://imgur.com/ntNfH8o

Queue pop as healer (notice the time stamp on the clock)
https://imgur.com/vOgbPXh

I then tested as just dps:

Start Queue as DPS
https://imgur.com/Khp3qsi

Queue Pop (again notice the time stamp on the clock)
https://imgur.com/S6vMzKk

Stop trying to be a cheerleader

What does this even mean? That I shouldn't promote twink gameplay? Why wouldn't I? I'm a twink ;o)
11/13/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo
Time of the day is irrelevant when we are talking about average queue times. If I were to have queue any other bracket it wouldn't have taken that long regardless of what time is was.

Start Queue as DPS

Stop trying to be a cheerleader

What does this even mean? That I shouldn't promote twink gameplay? Why wouldn't I? I'm a twink ;o)

I'm not arguing the fact they pop at this time on average 6 min. I am not in denial when I see facts.

And you know dam well what I mean by cheerleader lol

Start Queue as DPS

I'm not arguing the fact they pop at this time on average 6 min. I am not in denial when I see facts.

So you play 110? Why you hiding your Char? How would i know to target you if i don't know who you are? Pretty corny to insult people and hide at the same time.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

So you play 110? Why you hiding your Char? How would i know to target you if i don't know who you are? Pretty corny to insult people and hide at the same time.

The only character I had anyone near 110 was my DH and it's horde.

Even if you were alliance I wouldn't be worried from the looks of your gear.
I'll be the DH with 40k +Hp it's not a mystery.

Actually, since I'm almost positive you don't have BFA, I guess I shouldn't expect you to have a higher ilvl. You should just buy it for the twinking purposes if you hate it that much at least. Then you can just buy tokens to pay the sub and eventually make it back up.
11/13/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo

Actually, since I'm almost positive you don't have BFA, I guess I shouldn't expect you to have a higher ilvl. You should just buy it for the twinking purposes if you hate it that much at least. Then you can just buy tokens to pay the sub and eventually make it back up.

And i should be worry about your lil 40k hp? I beat 114k+ rogues/Dh/Warriors and other classes all day in Dal sewers. Come pay me a lil visit and bring another 110 with you to make it fair for yourself. Oh ya i don't got BFA and i wouldn't waste time twinking i just use what i got because i don't need "Gear" to win
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And i should be worry about your lil 40k hp? I beat 114k+ rogues/Dh/Warriors and other classes all day in Dal sewers. Come pay me a lil visit and bring another 110 with you to make it fair for yourself. Oh ya i don't got BFA and i wouldn't waste time twinking i just use what i got because i don't need "Gear" to win

I swear every time I read your posts I can't help but to imagine a 12yr old baby voice trying to flex and seem tough lol.

I hate to break it you you man but if you beat any 120 rogues they had no brain or thumbs. Flexing on beating on a handicap individual isn't impressive to me.
I don't care about your duels versus 90 year old grandmothers dude.

I main fire mage as well and by far the hardest mele to fight is Rogue 1v1 if they know their class. Every other mele fight pales in comparison.

I'll give you some advice... Stop hanging out at dalaran sewers and fighting lost people. Nobody good ever goes there anymore bro, this isn't WOTLK or Legion expansion anymore. All the Pvp players duel infront of ogrimmar.

You almost tempted me before to go instant you on my fire mage but I rather not feed the nonsense.

I'm truly sorry you are stuck in dalaran dueling potatoes bro. It's a cruel fate indeed. I wish you could step out into ogrimmar and duel any of the 30+ ppl outside. Feelsbadman

I'm going to edit and add a plead to help out this man with a gifted BFA. Have they enabled gifting for this expansion? This guy right here needs your help. With a donation of 1g per day we can get this BFA less pvp player a fighting chance at fun again.
11/12/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Neltherial
110 is great, because people who buy wow with out bfa are stuck in the same bg as you.

the smart players just go to another bracket. you would have to be pretty dense to keep queuing up at 110 without bfa
I'm not sure what everyone is talking about. Tons of levelers, tons of twinks, very active bracket. Merc mode is available for Horde so you can get the best of both worlds (good players, good queues). Much better than 99s in this expansion. Maybe not quite as good as WoD/Legion 99s though.
11/13/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo

I swear every time I read your posts I can't help but to imagine a 12yr old baby voice trying to flex and seem tough lol.

I hate to break it you you man but if you beat any 120 rogues they had no brain or thumbs. Flexing on beating on a handicap individual isn't impressive to me.

I main fire mage as well and by far the hardest mele to fight is Rogue 1v1 if they know their class. Every other mele fight pales in comparison.

I'll give you some advice... Stop hanging out at dalaran sewers and fighting lost people. Nobody good ever goes there anymore bro, this isn't WOTLK or Legion expansion anymore. All the Pvp players duel infront of ogrimmar.

You almost tempted me before to go instant you on my fire mage but I rather not feed the nonsense.

I'm truly sorry you are stuck in dalaran dueling potatoes bro. It's a cruel fate indeed. I wish you could step out into ogrimmar and duel any of the 30+ ppl outside. Feelsbadman

I'm going to edit and add a plead to help out this man with a gifted BFA. Have they enabled gifting for this expansion? This guy right here needs your help. With a donation of 1g per day we can get this BFA less pvp player a fighting chance at fun again.

Ya you would know where the good players are huh lol.. If you ever been there you would know. a 3k mage is there alot, Arena masters and glads hang around there and they are who i go against. But you know it all sir. Ya rogues under 1700xp prob will have a hard time beating me. I know you thought about going to dal but you don't want to hold a big L in your hand.
11/13/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Yoyoyoyyo

https://imgur.com/a/T81XWIQ
You can decide if he was ok or not idk he went for me first.

Ya you would know where the good players are huh lol.. If you ever been there you would know. a 3k mage is there alot, Arena masters and glads hang around there and they are who i go against. But you know it all sir. Ya rogues under 1700xp prob will have a hard time beating me. I know you thought about going to dal but you don't want to hold a big L in your hand.

1700 rogues will have a hard time beating you? Sorry to break it to you, but they probably got carried to 1700. I know 1700 is low but it's high enough competency to kill a 110 mage with like 35khp Np.

If a 3k rated mage is having a hard time with you he is trolling you sorry. And I don't need to waste my time and feed your delusion of beating me on a 120. It will never happen and you can continue to think rolling scrubs in dal is an accomplishment. Have a good one
110 is great, curb stomping and what not.