I do :)
ME ME ME!!!!
⇩ Disagree ⇩

You mean, like this?
11/12/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Taxevasion
⇩ Disagree ⇩

You mean, like this?
Those arrows remind me of SMB3.
I keep imagining trust falls with regards to “trust levels”.

Level 0 is someone falling back into someone’s arms.

Level 1 is someone falling from a chair.

Level 2 is falling from the roof.

Level 3 is falling from a plane. The ultimate trust fall!
11/12/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Remela

I keep seeing trust levels akin to how Hunters used to have to care for their pets. I am stocking up on the favorite foods and snacks of Ythisens and Ornyx so that I can keep them well fed & happy. Going for the Best Friend level!
Oh goodness no.

Despite GD being a toxic and weird place at least there's some sort of discussion here.

I don't want it to become a clone of the reddit sub which is 95% low effort memes and 4% HEY GUYS I GOT MY TATTOOOOOO.
ForumIO?

If you read the requirements for gaining these it is more like how much time you spend on this forum each week since to even qualify for lvl 3 you need to be on for 50 days in a 100 day period plus read x number of posts. I still don't know how the heck they determine you have read something. I have to think it will be like those books in the game, you just press the arrow and get credit for 'reading' them.
11/12/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Eternosus
ForumIO?

I thought there was no way they could add timegating to forums. It was such a wild thought that I laughed at.

Forum Dev: Can't I?
11/12/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Dalfurane
11/12/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Eternosus
ForumIO?

I thought there was no way they could add timegating to forums. It was such a wild thought that I laughed at.

Forum Dev: Can't I?

This actually is funny but it really is what they are doing, isn't it. Guess if you run out of content then the forums come next.
I will seize it's power and start the goblin revolution. I shall enslave every elf race once I harness it's true power.
11/12/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Tyierin
Who else wants it for the memes?

I'll be the first to say I'll abuse my Trust Level to post all the memes.
11/12/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Amine

If you read the requirements for gaining these it is more like how much time you spend on this forum each week since to even qualify for lvl 3 you need to be on for 50 days in a 100 day period plus read x number of posts. I still don't know how the heck they determine you have read something. I have to think it will be like those books in the game, you just press the arrow and get credit for 'reading' them.
Lol.

Posting is now time-gated.

And people are excited.
the wow forums are now a minigame
The amount of stupid meme crap that's gonna get posted here is going to ruin the forums, for me at least.

Not being able to embed images is one of the things that makes these forums tolerable.
Yeah... not a fan of memes and I never have been. It reinforces elementary level groupthink and contempt for the "other"(masked as humor).
11/12/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Cyouskin
11/12/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Tyierin
Who else wants it for the memes?

I'll be the first to say I'll abuse my Trust Level to post all the memes.

I have a feeling this will be the first feature they remove from the new forums. No good can come of this.